[ABCL] [Low reqs] Gods Tab Maker [Up to 300k/hr]

God

Gods AIO Tabs

GET IT HERE

I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.

For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

ztrDume.png

Features:

Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.

Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr

Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.

Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)

Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm ?)

Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.

Supports all lecterns.

Client argument support

How to use: 

Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

iLE19ya.png

Start in rimmington

Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)

Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins

Example inventory: (House tabs)

OfGXebu.png

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 

25+ Magic

40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

OUcYgxW.png

How to use Script Arguments:

Arguments list:

"arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"

"arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"

"tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"

"host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not

"usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house

"name" = You will enter your hosts name here.

Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;

1. Choose my script.

2. Enter your information here.

wRNclJD.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me he's made a GUI. Gratz on release. 

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, hypa2014 said:

Bot wont go into friends house

Are you using arguments or gui? Are you typing the name correctly?

16 hours ago, hypa2014 said:

I'm using gui and hosts on world 30 ( typing name correct )

PM'd

Having some issues with the script. If I use the gui all I do is enter my own house even when I select a friends house and no host. If I use scripts I can only do varrock, cammy will not work. Am I doing something wrong?

6 minutes ago, ibotttt said:

Having some issues with the script. If I use the gui all I do is enter my own house even when I select a friends house and no host. If I use scripts I can only do varrock, cammy will not work. Am I doing something wrong?

PM'd, message me on discord if you have it please

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Script keeps flicking between Home Tab and Anti Ban from start.

Can't run it...

Also if you want to create Home Tabs, you need fire runes, since it sometimes wants to make Varrock Tabs if you want to create Home Tabs.

1 hour ago, jaydeey243 said:

Hi,

Script keeps flicking between Home Tab and Anti Ban from start.

Can't run it...

Also if you want to create Home Tabs, you need fire runes, since it sometimes wants to make Varrock Tabs if you want to create Home Tabs.

Hey, I can look into that, however at the moment TRiBot client is broken due to todays update.

17 minutes ago, jaydeey243 said:

Alright.

Is it fixed now?

Should be, TRiBot was updated and fixed a while ago, lemme know if you are still running into issues, if you wanna discord me for faster and easier communication, add me godspower33#8539

1 hour ago, godspower33 said:

Should be, TRiBot was updated and fixed a while ago, lemme know if you are still running into issues, if you wanna discord me for faster and easier communication, add me godspower33#8539

Yes, it's working again. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Markus said:

No ABC2?

ABCL10 is fully implemented, this script is not fully implemented with ABC2 however it does have ABC2, just not the full implementation. This method is mostly afk which is nice and requires little attention so it is easy to make accounts look like they are afking.

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, blaezi said:

Looking to buy this, what do you do so the account you're hosting on doesn't logout?

It preforms an antiban action every X seconds as well as randomly talks using randomly generated sentences every X seconds

On 5/27/2018 at 8:24 PM, godspower33 said:

Gods AIO Tabs

GET IT HERE

I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.

For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

ztrDume.png

Features:

Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.

Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr

Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.

Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)

Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm ?)

Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.

Supports all lecterns.

Client argument support

How to use: 

Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

iLE19ya.png

Start in rimmington

Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)

Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins

Example inventory: (House tabs)

OfGXebu.png

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 

25+ Magic

40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

OUcYgxW.png

How to use Script Arguments:

Arguments list:

"arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"

"arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"

"tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"

"host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not

"usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house

"name" = You will enter your hosts name here.

Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;

1. Choose my script.

2. Enter your information here.

wRNclJD.png

Works good so far.. just some suggestions:

1.Can you add Dust Battlestaff

2. instead of typing friends house every single time let it click the name after the seccond time it enters the portal.. makes more sense and is more human like as it types out the name the same speed everytime it goes to the house..

18 minutes ago, hukser said:

Works good so far.. just some suggestions:

1.Can you add Dust Battlestaff

2. instead of typing friends house every single time let it click the name after the seccond time it enters the portal.. makes more sense and is more human like as it types out the name the same speed everytime it goes to the house..

Dust battlestaff is already supported, as for the second thing. I can look into adding that.

Just now, godspower33 said:

Dust battlestaff is already supported, as for the second thing. I can look into adding that.

If you make it click the name instead of typing it you have another gold farmer hooked :)

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ronald952worth said:

Btw any chance you could make it so it clicks the hosts name instead of typing? Takes long time to type the name.

I can look into adding that in, but as of right now I don't believe it would affect performance too much

hello, the bot for some reason randomly tries to make falador tele for some reason, it had allready created 200+ lumb teles so I know its not set to make falador

it is made on an oak eagle lectern if that makes any diffrence

looks like it may try to reopen the interface and therefore clicking the falador teletab

Edited by enz0m1a

45 minutes ago, enz0m1a said:

hello, the bot for some reason randomly tries to make falador tele for some reason, it had allready created 200+ lumb teles so I know its not set to make falador

it is made on an oak eagle lectern if that makes any diffrence

looks like it may try to reopen the interface and therefore clicking the falador teletab

Hi, have you restarted tribot 2 times since the last tribot update? have you tried deleting hooks.dat and jagex cache?

Can you tell me what tab you were trying to make?

50 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

Hi, have you restarted tribot 2 times since the last tribot update? have you tried deleting hooks.dat and jagex cache?

Can you tell me what tab you were trying to make?

just deleted hooks.dat and jagex cache and ran it again and it still does it. im currently makeing lumbridge tele tabs