Let me know if it works out or if you run into anymore bugs

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey something weird is happening today with this script, whenever I start a bot, they don´t make tabs anymore, instead they just try to teleport away themselves, if they are using a ring of wealth , they teleport to Falador, if I remove the ring, they just teleport to camelot, idk whats happening I've been using it for months with no problems.

21 hours ago, frusdaralalaferb said:

Hey something weird is happening today with this script, whenever I start a bot, they don´t make tabs anymore, instead they just try to teleport away themselves, if they are using a ring of wealth , they teleport to Falador, if I remove the ring, they just teleport to camelot, idk whats happening I've been using it for months with no problems.

Are you using LG? Have you tried deleting hooks.dat then restarting the client to login screen then closing the client and doing it again two times? 

2 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Are you using LG? Have you tried deleting hooks.dat then restarting the client to login screen then closing the client and doing it again two times? 

No, I never use LG, yes thats the firts thing I tried deleting hooks.dat and reseting everything, I even did it several times, also the bot walks from the tele location (camelot or falador) to the house portal in rimington, and before the bot always got paralized when they were outside the rimington area, they never walked from another area to the portal, did you make an update to make them walk to rimington from other areas maybe? the bots worked fine until the last update on june 22

9 hours ago, frusdaralalaferb said:

No, I never use LG, yes thats the firts thing I tried deleting hooks.dat and reseting everything, I even did it several times, also the bot walks from the tele location (camelot or falador) to the house portal in rimington, and before the bot always got paralized when they were outside the rimington area, they never walked from another area to the portal, did you make an update to make them walk to rimington from other areas maybe? the bots worked fine until the last update on june 22

I did not make any changes that would've caused that. Please give the newest version I updated a try and let me know if it is still doing it, if it is, check if there is any new messages in the debug

5 hours ago, Kranky said:

script teleports to cammy after entering friends house, charters to part sarim and runs back to portal and repeats. script is broken.

I will be pushing a old version to revert what was done to cause these bugs. It appears the repo is down, the old version will be live within 8-10 hours or whenever one of the admins is able to fix the repository. It will be version V2.31

13 hours ago, diar said:

Is this on the latest version - 2.31 - I pushed the previous version

its keep happening, even with the new (old) version, I found out that somehow if you start the bot inside the friends house it goes and start making tabs but as soon as it finish that inv and goes to unnote on phials and come back to the friend house, the bot teleports away as before, something is happening with the bot as it enters to the friend house from rimmington .

On 6/26/2019 at 2:38 PM, frusdaralalaferb said:

its keep happening, even with the new (old) version, I found out that somehow if you start the bot inside the friends house it goes and start making tabs but as soon as it finish that inv and goes to unnote on phials and come back to the friend house, the bot teleports away as before, something is happening with the bot as it enters to the friend house from rimmington .

On 6/26/2019 at 6:10 PM, diar said:

The same thing happens on the old version.

Is there anything in the debug when this is happening? I pushed a potential solve but I would also need to know/see the debugs if you can grab them.

• 1 month later...

Building accounts to try this script out, i assume that the hosting account uses up 1 of the auths? so buying the $5 subscription means i can only run 1 acc making tabs and one hosting the house? 

3 hours ago, mk4rst said:

Building accounts to try this script out, i assume that the hosting account uses up 1 of the auths? so buying the $5 subscription means i can only run 1 acc making tabs and one hosting the house? 

Yes, a host is one of the auths. If you only want to try out one account, you could get 40 construction and make varrock tablets in your own house instead of using a host

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

Is it possible to end script when supplies are no longer met &/or host is no longer online? instead of idling outside of portal. @godspower33

The script should end when out of supplies, and if the host isn't online, is it not doing these things? 

one small problem, this might just be my settings but the host wont go into house unless i help it, even went out again once after i helped it get into the house.

any solution? and is this just me or ?

Edited by dns