Just Shopper [AIO] [ABC2]

JustJ

2 minutes ago, i rape u said:

Estoy teniendo los mismos problemas. bot ahora se desplazará hacia abajo en la barra para encontrar nuevos mundos. todo lo que hace es hacer clic con el botón izquierdo donde estaría el próximo mundo 

2 minutes ago, i rape u said:

Estoy teniendo los mismos problemas. bot ahora se desplazará hacia abajo en la barra para encontrar nuevos mundos. todo lo que hace es hacer clic con el botón izquierdo donde estaría el próximo mundo 

If I haven't been able to work since last night, we need to get it fixed as soon as possible. the script hangs when changing world and stops.

18 minutes ago, i rape u said:

im having the same problems. bot will now scroll down the bar to find new worlds. all it does is just left click where the next world would be 

https://gyazo.com/108d724149a178779f12d291f32d404c

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, KEN CHACON said:

help please the script does not work for me when trying to change world

51 minutes ago, i rape u said:

im having the same problems. bot will now scroll down the bar to find new worlds. all it does is just left click where the next world would be 

I believe this issue will be due to the Tribot Worldhopper being broken. Admins are aware of the issue and working on a fix which will be released in the next client release.

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

4 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Creo que este problema se debe a que Tribot Worldhopper está roto. Los administradores son conscientes del problema y están trabajando en una solución que se publicará en la próxima versión del cliente.

will we have to wait until the next version ?? and I'm just renewing the script, and the problem started last night, it had been working all these days well.

20 hours ago, KEN CHACON said:

will we have to wait until the next version ?? and I'm just renewing the script, and the problem started last night, it had been working all these days well.

The tribot devs are aware of the issue and working on a fix. In the meantime you can select the "Logout between world hopping" option in the GUI so that you can continue to use the script:
image.png.5a3c64812f566cfd29d2c59079c672b7.png

1 hour ago, JustJ said:

The tribot devs are aware of the issue and working on a fix. In the meantime you can select the "Logout between world hopping" option in the GUI so that you can continue to use the script:
image.png.5a3c64812f566cfd29d2c59079c672b7.png

ok friend thanks. Could you tell me how long they could fix the worldhopper for?

?

23 minutes ago, KEN CHACON said:

ok friend thanks. Could you tell me how long they could fix the worldhopper for?

?

I've been told that it should be fixed today

Released version 1.0.27
Changes:

• [Feature] The paint now tracks the profit made using runelite's "high" price. Your actual profit is likely a bit more than this.
  • [Feature] The shop selector will now be added to as you walk around runescape rather than you having to restart the script
  • [Bug] The paint is now properly aligned on resizable mode
  • [Bug] You can now close exit the GUI without completing it to stop the script

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 1sportferver said:

Hey script has been working fine buying from Charter Ships but as of today I start script and it just sits there.

Any clue why?

Is there anything in the logs? If you could PM them to me that would be helpful

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, adriandiddy said:

does this script work? 

Edit: just bought this and i'm having a tough time getting the script to run, can you provide any support? 

Works fine.
PM me what the problem is and pictures of your GUI setup and I'll let you know what's up

• 2 months later...
On 9/22/2021 at 10:12 PM, Robert718718 said:

Item "filled-water vial pack' wont work other than that great script!

Works fine for me:
BmTT5ep.gif

What specific are you having an issue with? Maybe I can help with the GUI settings

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2021 at 2:41 PM, Nukem said:

9507c802a771043973b3ea9e881cc55e.gif

Script is flawless but I have noticed a pattern, when it banks it brings up choose option cancel menu everytime

@JustJ Could you add a fix for this please? Just rebought after a few months

8 minutes ago, Adventure_Time said:

Think whatever fix you pushed may have broken the script. Unable to load specifically your script from the repository

Whoops! There was a problem uploading to the repository. I've corrected that now so it should properly work

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2021 at 8:14 AM, swagdy said:

Script does what it supposed to do, i guess. But its very bot-like. 

Could u at least update it so it uses 'esc' to exit out of interfaces? Or click on minimap to get out of bank interface. 

Cheers

I'll take a look at the escape thing, nice idea

Script used to work, but it also just sits there doing nothing after starting it, I'm trying to buy jugs of wine from Fortunato at Draynor on members worlds.

Edit: after restarting the client with looking glass on, using openosrs, everything seems to work fine, don't know what was the reason for issue before

Edited by oOElitezOo
it finally works

5 hours ago, oOElitezOo said:

Script used to work, but it also just sits there doing nothing after starting it, I'm trying to buy jugs of wine from Fortunato at Draynor on members worlds.

Edit: after restarting the client with looking glass on, using openosrs, everything seems to work fine, don't know what was the reason for issue before

Sorry you were having issues with the client - good to know it's resolved now

• 2 weeks later...

can u add so i can make it stop buying after buying x amount?

also it dosent count how many u bought correctly example i just bought less than a inventory of bronze bars but script says i bought 97

Edited by jess2500

On 12/14/2021 at 11:30 PM, jess2500 said:

can u add so i can make it stop buying after buying x amount?

also it dosent count how many u bought correctly example i just bought less than a inventory of bronze bars but script says i bought 97

If you want you can just put the correct amount of gold in your inventory and set it not to withdraw - it's quite an edge case that you want to buy an exact amount so I'm not likely to add that option unless it gets requested more.

I've just double checked and it seems to be counting properly for me - do you mind pm'ing me a gif of it not working properly including the debug?