iGauntlet Pro - Premium OSRS Corrupted Gauntlet Bot

SkrrtNick

1 hour ago, blowpopper69 said:

Well it was a good run for me, the iron got Enhanced seed and 4 armour seeds in 150 KC, but got temp banned 2 days ago, it was only a 2 day ban so I should be unbanned today, but I'm definitely too scared to go back lol. I mean i got super spooned so I'm not complaining, and I knew there was a chance of getting banned, but i'm curious how long has everyone else been able to go without a ban at cg? i only did like 3 days before getting banned, and wasn't running all day, maybe 8 hours a day off and on.

I got to 2.1k KC and got a 2-day ban. But like @SkrrtNick says I botted it with the assumption a ban was coming lol so no love lost. I'll be back at it this afternoon when I get unbanned. 

Jimmy-butler-pointing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 6/15/2023 at 11:31 AM, MiamiErik said:

I got to 2.1k KC and got a 2-day ban. But like @SkrrtNick says I botted it with the assumption a ban was coming lol so no love lost. I'll be back at it this afternoon when I get unbanned. 

@MiamiErik How many hours would you say used this script a day? did you break at all? Change your activity at all or just stayed at CG the whole time?

12 hours ago, Jax said:

@MiamiErik How many hours would you say used this script a day? did you break at all? Change your activity at all or just stayed at CG the whole time?

Stayed at CG the whole time and ran for 18-20 hours a day. No breaks. 

Jimmy-butler-pointing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 6/21/2023 at 3:11 PM, MiamiErik said:

@SkrrtNick The bot keeps crashing with the following client debug. Has happened to me since yesterday. 

image.png.0ce9112372755108c43f0394dca194c6.png

This should be better now - in 0.58 please let us know if not. 🙂

3 hours ago, GodBotsToo said:

@SkrrtNick do you have a discord server?

Yeah it's https://discord.gg/Tm9rcv7NHa🙂

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Summarising the latest updates:

• Add automaticaly unlock augury/rigour
  • Add ability to make divine potions
  • Fix bug with logging back in after a disconnection during bossfight
  • Replace tribot hopper with a custom world hopper
  • Implement cusom looping mechanism to improve reactivity
  • Add a % modifier to determine if we should idle after a round
  • Add preemptively hovering protective prayer if hunllef is disabling prayers
  • Add ping warning when ping reaches too high
  • And more! 

Join my discord to be kept up to date with Gauntlet 🙂

Here are some anonymous proggies from the past few hours:

image.png.faadeb4790e68caccec4f387d910ac6c.pngimage.png.63e95a77d0faced4157b60524cc68a49.pngimage.png.775adcce6e7d2e375b38dce257626b65.png

image.png

Hey skrt. I figured out how to write on forums now .. took a while but i recently bought a few scripts and yours was one of them.. i didnt know the jagex account thing would not let me bot. Can i please get credit for rebuying the script once they get a launcher please?

51 minutes ago, Febreez said:

Hey skrt. I figured out how to write on forums now .. took a while but i recently bought a few scripts and yours was one of them.. i didnt know the jagex account thing would not let me bot. Can i please get credit for rebuying the script once they get a launcher please?

If you make a support ticket and Nullable can confirm you have low usage yeah that’s fine 🙂 

https://community.tribot.org/index.php?/forum/78-support-tickets/

image.png

Really nice script, I noticed that the bot gets stuck in the step "initialising" when the chat window is open. Besides that it went from 50/50 to 80/20. I also noticed that it sometimes kills the meele guardian even though it doesnt need the extra shards in the end.

Edit: I guess the second issue is intended, since you can get the missing upgrade part if you've killed the bear already once

Edited by Popynski

4 hours ago, Popynski said:

Really nice script, I noticed that the bot gets stuck in the step "initialising" when the chat window is open. Besides that it went from 50/50 to 80/20. I also noticed that it sometimes kills the meele guardian even though it doesnt need the extra shards in the end.

Edit: I guess the second issue is intended, since you can get the missing upgrade part if you've killed the bear already once

Would love to get more details about the bug you've described - is it the ChatScreen window with an NPC? Can you DM me a screenshot or even better a bug report 🙂

Edit: Never mind, I have found the issue and a fix is now live on the repository 🙂 enjoy!

image.png

Anyone got recommended settings for corrupted?  I'm running T2 armor T3 weapons and the bot will get to the required armor and weapons but when it comes down to fishing it'll collect my minimum 16 but then drop a lot of them and won't cook everything in time.  I tried having it go with only T1 armor but it ran outta food in the boss fight.

Script was working great for a few days.. Now whenever I start it, it lights every single room, then when it runs out of rooms to light, just sits there, dies to a monster, then does it all over again.

2 hours ago, Kvhunks said:

Script was working great for a few days.. Now whenever I start it, it lights every single room, then when it runs out of rooms to light, just sits there, dies to a monster, then does it all over again.

Tribot had some issues with NPCs after todays update. Be sure to clear your hooks and cache and let me know how you go 🙂

image.png

44 minutes ago, SkrrtNick said:

Tribot had some issues with NPCs after todays update. Be sure to clear your hooks and cache and let me know how you go 🙂

Cleared hooks and cache, worked once then fell right back into it. 😞 

Summarising the latest updates:

• Grinding extra dust for decanting in advance
  • Minor prayer changes
  • Minor bossfight changes
  • Add new paint
  • Fix breaking frequency
  • Lots of progress towards releasing muling, anticipated to be released very soon
  • And.... many more! Be sure to join my discord to keep up to date with iGauntlet Pro updates

Here's the stunning new paint, thanks @Breaker:

image.png.e421c64642245cbe6e1f898c9096868c.png

image.png

• SkrrtNick changed the title to iGauntlet Pro - Premium OSRS Corrupted Gauntlet Bot