iGauntlet Pro - Premium OSRS Corrupted Gauntlet Bot

SkrrtNick

Managed to find

On 7/12/2023 at 7:45 PM, SkrrtNick said:

Would love to get more details about the bug you've described - is it the ChatScreen window with an NPC? Can you DM me a screenshot or even better a bug report 🙂 ? 

Edit: Never mind, I have found the issue and a fix is now live on the repository 🙂 enjoy!

Managed to replicate the bug. It has to do with the group chat icon which seems to be only available to GIM Accounts. When open, the script wont close the window. For all the other chat windows its closing them perfectly, but not for the group window. Hope that helps!

bot.png

1 hour ago, Popynski said:

Managed to find

Managed to replicate the bug. It has to do with the group chat icon which seems to be only available to GIM Accounts. When open, the script wont close the window. For all the other chat windows its closing them perfectly, but not for the group window. Hope that helps!

bot.png

This tab hasn't been added to tribot yet. I've added it and it's awaiting nullable's review.

Actually I need you to confirm something for me. Can you give me the varc 41 value with the group tab open? 
LKU1ZNE.png

Easily the best Corrupted Gauntlet script on TRiBot: Get it here

On 6/12/2023 at 2:48 PM, deanboro said:

Anyone having issue where its just dropping supplies all over the instance and bailing as soon as it gets into the boss fight?

First game it got to the boss and just dipped out without fight???

it freaks out when it cant light a room and just does nothing, not a single kill in 10 tries, bot keeps malfunctioning. DM me please

Edit: 2 hours in it runs around for no reason lighting all the rooms then fails when no more are to be lit. it grabs 3 herbs and only crushes 20 dust then fails to make the last potion.  it doesn't go to boss room when ready, IF it makes it to boss room it immediately leaves "FOR MAXIMUM PROFIT" without fighting. 10 cakes is not "Maximum profit" to me............

Edited by DtownCl0wn

12 hours ago, DtownCl0wn said:

it freaks out when it cant light a room and just does nothing, not a single kill in 10 tries, bot keeps malfunctioning. DM me please

Edit: 2 hours in it runs around for no reason lighting all the rooms then fails when no more are to be lit. it grabs 3 herbs and only crushes 20 dust then fails to make the last potion.  it doesn't go to boss room when ready, IF it makes it to boss room it immediately leaves "FOR MAXIMUM PROFIT" without fighting. 10 cakes is not "Maximum profit" to me............

Hi, I responded to your DM. I appreciate you're frustrated and want to get the most out of the script.

Please check out the readme in discord to confirm you're using recommended settings. It sounds like misconfiguration to me. Bailing to maximise profit is to prevent save time dying to hunllef when there's a sub optimal inventory setup.

image.png

4 hours ago, SkrrtNick said:

Hi, I responded to your DM. I appreciate you're frustrated and want to get the most out of the script.

Please check out the readme in discord to confirm you're using recommended settings. It sounds like misconfiguration to me. Bailing to maximise profit is to prevent save time dying to hunllef when there's a sub optimal inventory setup.

the only option i unticked when i ran it was the option for prayers i dont have, Im missing the Dex scroll DtownCl0wn (IGM)

Edited by DtownCl0wn

15 hours ago, bbaker341 said:

yah i cant get this thing to have everything ready for fight. armour not ready, food and weapons

The best way to figure out what's causing this for you and getting it resolved is making a ticket in nick's discord server: https://discord.gg/JRQ72yd9Dy

Easily the best Corrupted Gauntlet script on TRiBot: Get it here

On 8/1/2023 at 8:10 PM, bbaker341 said:

yah i cant get this thing to have everything ready for fight. armour not ready, food and weapons

I have mine set for 18-24 Food, 3 Potions lvl 1 Armour and lvl 3 Weapons. Range/Mage combo. Preferred Weapon: Mage (my mage is 98)

On 7/25/2023 at 8:03 PM, Breaker said:

This tab hasn't been added to tribot yet. I've added it and it's awaiting nullable's review.

Actually I need you to confirm something for me. Can you give me the varc 41 value with the group tab open? 
LKU1ZNE.png

Took some time to answer, sorry mate. Value is 6

3 hours ago, notquitesure said:

Be wary buying from this scripter. If some bugs crop up he may take weeks to respond then ultimately decide it's not worth a fix, then ban you from his discord. Class act. Never paying for his scripts again.

I'm sorry about your poor experience with ArceuusTabMaker, I offered you a full refund due to the fundamental changes to the script required to cater to your needs and the fact that I have been thinking about taking the script down so wasn't looking to spend significant time on one of my worst performing scripts.

Unfortunately due to reasons outside of my control it has taken a little longer than normal for the refund to be issued to you.

You were banned after having several (4) tantrums in my server, but don't worry - this does not mean you won't be able to get your refund.

I won't keep having this discussion with you, especially on an unrelated thread. Thank you for your understanding.

image.png

55 minutes ago, gaming07rs said:

As I live in a country where the best ping I can get is around 100-140, would it be possible to try the script for free or a small fee for 1-2h? Thanks, please ping 🙂  @SkrrtNick

Unfortunately tribot doesn’t currently offer trials, sorry!

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Skrrrt I used this script a BUNCH during beta and my Ultimate Ironman is about to hit Song of the Elves and needs its enhanced as well. Is there a possibility this script works with UIMs and can alch the loot it gets instead of banking it?

26 minutes ago, kforkaspur said:

Hey Skrrrt I used this script a BUNCH during beta and my Ultimate Ironman is about to hit Song of the Elves and needs its enhanced as well. Is there a possibility this script works with UIMs and can alch the loot it gets instead of banking it?

There is an alch setting, and you can drop loot that isn't worth alching. The script should fully support UIM (e.g. it should not try to bank, and will end the script before doing so) although I don't believe many users are using those accounts, so it's completely possible that there may be unaccounted for edge cases.

Either @Breaker or myself are happy to take feedback and make any changes to better support UIMs if needed, just let either of us know. If you're not already in it, I would recommend popping into my discord server.

Hope that helps!

image.png

A summary of the latest updates:

• improved clicking for resizable which will dramatically reduce instances of deaths caused by tribots inability to click tiles
    • this is complemented by a client update in 12.3.34 
  • increased movement cost for soul wars teleport
  • increased number of player preferences for walking
  • dramatically improve cpu usage during bossfight
  • improve shard calculations
  • add prep and hunllef failures to paint
  • and much more! Join my discord for more frequent and up to date information regarding script updates

Recent proggie:

image.png.7c32d9ce4d08815644e38d0ce5a473a5.png

image.png

On 8/27/2023 at 5:56 PM, SkrrtNick said:

There is an alch setting, and you can drop loot that isn't worth alching. The script should fully support UIM (e.g. it should not try to bank, and will end the script before doing so) although I don't believe many users are using those accounts, so it's completely possible that there may be unaccounted for edge cases.

Either @Breaker or myself are happy to take feedback and make any changes to better support UIMs if needed, just let either of us know. If you're not already in it, I would recommend popping into my discord server.

Hope that helps!

It does thank you, once my UIM gets Song of the Elves done I can send you feedback. I appreciate the fast response!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 11:21 PM, nigulas said:

6 hours a day, account permanently banned

why would you bot that long? i do 4 hours at a time. i might play more then 8 hours but never bot longer than 4 at a time. Pushing almost 500 kills with this script

• SkrrtNick changed the title to iGauntlet Pro - Premium OSRS Corrupted Gauntlet Bot