iGauntlet Pro - Premium OSRS Corrupted Gauntlet Bot

SkrrtNick

Whether you're an Iron Man looking to finally complete your Hunllef grind, or a farmer looking to make some serious gp, this script will have you covered.

By @Breaker and @SkrrtNick

Requirements
Song of the Elves 
80 ranged - with rigour (85-90 without)
80 mage - with augury  (85-90 without)

Low Ping (<100) and High FPS (30+)

Recommended
Cox Prayers (Rigour and Augury)
70+ Prayer
Decent melee stats (at least 70 def)

Features
Regular and Corrupted Mode 
Advanced player preference system; ensuring no two accounts share the same play style
Highly customisable
Supports travel methods
GE integration including selling conditions
Stop conditions
After round actions (including idling and alching)
Intelligent world hopping
Webhook integration, so you can stay up to date with your bots

Re-bonding your accounts (beta)

Automatically unlock rigour and augury (beta)

Create divine potions to turn your shards into profit!

Proggies

f47b7340f610df1bf53792a47cc0aeb9-png.jpg?format=webp&quality=losslessimage.png.5fc69b5cdac8fcf9c2746e93bde3266c.pngimage.png.78f88025a352f2f147dc1585c38bbef0.pngimage.png.30fa60cfbef7e86807fa8d34199e57f8.png

Activate Here

For information on how to use the script, there is an extensive readme available in my discord server linked here.

Not sure what to do with all your GP? Try BrrtMule for our muling solution.

Got a lot of crystal shards, and don't know what to do with them? Try my free Divine Potion Maker. 

image.png

Gz on release! I used the script for a few hours and it has been flawless! 

Is there any future plans to have a loot tab? Would be nice to see loot progress while running. 

On 6/7/2023 at 1:18 AM, Stradas said:

Gz on release! I used the script for a few hours and it has been flawless! 

Is there any future plans to have a loot tab? Would be nice to see loot progress while running. 

Yes it's definitely on the list to add. 

image.png

6 hours ago, TonyG said:

Hey! Been using this for 3 days with no issues, now it's saying that I have an instance running when I don't. Any suggestions?

This is usually caused by a disconnection between your PC and tribots servers. It should solve itself within 15 mins, or alternatively you can terminate the instance manually here: https://tribot.org/user/instances 

image.png

Great script! Just got it a few days ago and have been running it on my iron, only issue I have found for me is it doesn't actually alch items after the round? I have the box checked, I have nature runes in inventory, fire runes in inv, and even staff of fire incase it wanted both for some reason, but it doesn't alch items. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Anyways thanks!

2 hours ago, blowpopper69 said:

Great script! Just got it a few days ago and have been running it on my iron, only issue I have found for me is it doesn't actually alch items after the round? I have the box checked, I have nature runes in inventory, fire runes in inv, and even staff of fire incase it wanted both for some reason, but it doesn't alch items. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Anyways thanks!

Thats strange, are you able to get me some debugs for right after you loot the reward chest?

image.png

51 minutes ago, deanboro said:

Anyone having issue where its just dropping supplies all over the instance and bailing as soon as it gets into the boss fight?

Nobodies reported that, can you make a bug report please?

To report a bug, please use the Generate Bug Report function in tribot.

To do this click Tools > Generate Bug Report > Send to Scripter

image.png

17 hours ago, SKYISGREY said:

Other than that it's beautiful! (i'm hopping to lowest ping worlds and constantly at 60fps btw, issue isn't on my side)

If you enable gif recording in the UI we can see the 10 seconds in the lead up to deaths.

If you are in our discord it might be easier to talk there 🙂

image.png

Well it was a good run for me, the iron got Enhanced seed and 4 armour seeds in 150 KC, but got temp banned 2 days ago, it was only a 2 day ban so I should be unbanned today, but I'm definitely too scared to go back lol. I mean i got super spooned so I'm not complaining, and I knew there was a chance of getting banned, but i'm curious how long has everyone else been able to go without a ban at cg? i only did like 3 days before getting banned, and wasn't running all day, maybe 8 hours a day off and on.

14 minutes ago, blowpopper69 said:

Well it was a good run for me, the iron got Enhanced seed and 4 armour seeds in 150 KC, but got temp banned 2 days ago, it was only a 2 day ban so I should be unbanned today, but I'm definitely too scared to go back lol. I mean i got super spooned so I'm not complaining, and I knew there was a chance of getting banned, but i'm curious how long has everyone else been able to go without a ban at cg? i only did like 3 days before getting banned, and wasn't running all day, maybe 8 hours a day off and on.

There was a big sweep of PVM on Monday, seems like if you weren't logged in/botting PVM at the time you might have gotten lucky

image.png

9 minutes ago, SkrrtNick said:

There was a big sweep of PVM on Monday, seems like if you weren't logged in/botting PVM at the time you might have gotten lucky

So do you think they mainly only do bans in sweeps unless someone is reported? like if i were to bot only a few hours a day watching it, how safe do you think it would be? Just curious

37 minutes ago, blowpopper69 said:

So do you think they mainly only do bans in sweeps unless someone is reported? like if i were to bot only a few hours a day watching it, how safe do you think it would be? Just curious

It's a roll of the dice, our test account has avoided a ban despite being moderately used for months.

If it's an account you care about then I would think twice about botting on it in general.

image.png

• SkrrtNick changed the title to iGauntlet Pro - Premium OSRS Corrupted Gauntlet Bot