iGauntlet Pro - Premium OSRS Corrupted Gauntlet Bot

SkrrtNick

• 2 weeks later...

An honest review: This script is well written but has major faults during the boss fight resulting in an overall success rate of probably ~60%-65%. I've been running it on an account with virtually maxed stats and I can see major flaws in the boss fight such as completely prioritizing prayer switching over eating even when health drops below 5-10%. Also running away and trying to time a hit on the boss while health is far below safe thresholds. I think some safety additions into the script during the boss fight would really clean this up and make it a GREAT script. Again, It's worth it regardless of these faults if you are just trying to build shards while AFK and don't want to devote the time. In terms of money making... I'd say with a better success rate it would be a lot better. 

47 minutes ago, RibbitPopOmally said:

An honest review: This script is well written but has major faults during the boss fight resulting in an overall success rate of probably ~60%-65%. I've been running it on an account with virtually maxed stats and I can see major flaws in the boss fight such as completely prioritizing prayer switching over eating even when health drops below 5-10%. Also running away and trying to time a hit on the boss while health is far below safe thresholds. I think some safety additions into the script during the boss fight would really clean this up and make it a GREAT script. Again, It's worth it regardless of these faults if you are just trying to build shards while AFK and don't want to devote the time. In terms of money making... I'd say with a better success rate it would be a lot better. 

I would recommend checking out the readme that’s in my discord server - 60-65% success is not normal and most users have closer to 80-90%.

image.png

6 hours ago, SkrrtNick said:

I would recommend checking out the readme that’s in my discord server - 60-65% success is not normal and most users have closer to 80-90%.

Joined that discord and tried to find it.... might be buried deep in that discord. Maybe add a different channel with just ReadMe for scripts you've written?

15 hours ago, RibbitPopOmally said:

Joined that discord and tried to find it.... might be buried deep in that discord. Maybe add a different channel with just ReadMe for scripts you've written?

Assigned you the gauntlet role and replied to your message in the discord 🙂

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Nick, so been running it for a good 20/30 kills and its good, only issues i seem to be having is that the script will just stop randomly with the task, going to room (na) and will just freeze and not do anything. Theres also and at the end when theres not much time left and it goes off to find a herb or something when theres plenty of food and pots to give the boss a go insteading of chasing the herb then leaving as soon as i enter the boss fight. cheers 

1 minute ago, Insanemurda said:

Hi Nick, so been running it for a good 20/30 kills and its good, only issues i seem to be having is that the script will just stop randomly with the task, going to room (na) and will just freeze and not do anything. Theres also and at the end when theres not much time left and it goes off to find a herb or something when theres plenty of food and pots to give the boss a go insteading of chasing the herb then leaving as soon as i enter the boss fight. cheers 

Hi! If you can generate a bug report when you notice the issue occuring, that'd be a big help in finding the fix.

To report a bug, please use the Generate Bug Report function in tribot.

To do this click Tools > Generate Bug Report > Send to Scripter

image.png

11 hours ago, SkrrtNick said:

Hi! If you can generate a bug report when you notice the issue occuring, that'd be a big help in finding the fix.

To report a bug, please use the Generate Bug Report function in tribot.

To do this click Tools > Generate Bug Report > Send to Scripter

Ok mate nice one, will get it sorted for you 

@SkrrtNick

I do not have sell items on but the script runs to the GE to sell EVERYTHING out of the bank if you dont start it at the gauntlet inside as of lately, came back to my bank cleaned of EVERY item  and rune stack etc sold for some reason. I have a bond in bank and 30+ days of members

Edited by machomatt1122

On 11/30/2023 at 11:56 AM, the lion said:

bots hasnt completed 1 run in 3 hours!

cant join your discord for some reason how else do i get hold of you

I have DM’d you and have requested you apply for a refund 

image.png

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Insanemurda said:

past 7 kills the script has messed up at the boss, keeps using the wrong prayer and getting stamped. used to get about 80% success rate now i have 0%

There was a tribot bug that’s since been resolved. Please restart your client 🙂

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ammo said:

appears the new update today has broke the script

There was an issue after todays update, this has been resolved. Let me know if you’re still having any issues. Thanks!

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

What's the state of this script as of now? Seeing a lot of problems people post. Thread does not seem to make me believe this is worth $30. 

Tribot needs to bring back trials. Are there refund options if this does not perform as expected? 

On 2/23/2024 at 1:09 PM, rizke said:

What's the state of this script as of now? Seeing a lot of problems people post. Thread does not seem to make me believe this is worth $30. 

Tribot needs to bring back trials. Are there refund options if this does not perform as expected? 

People will comment when they have issues, not so much when they don't.

Here's a proggie from earlier today:

image.png.ebdc9a2b3d85f4c16fa97e0bc44c8bb1.png

Tribot has a refund policy - I suggest having a read through it if you have any questions.

https://tribot.org/refund-policy

image.png

• SkrrtNick changed the title to iGauntlet Pro - Premium OSRS Corrupted Gauntlet Bot