Microchopper | Woodcutting OSRS Bot | Forestry | Advanced Anti-Pattern

Polymorphic

6 hours ago, jaydne said:

Currently not working, has been working mint last few days but today when trying to use my same saved script it just stands around 

Script as is:

Normal Logs Varrock West - banking 1-20

Oak Logs Varrock West banking - 3 hours

Doesn't do the normal logs but if i manual to 20 then run script it will run an do oak logs

Thank you for reporting this, i was unaware of the issue, it has been resolved, it had slipped right past me.

4 hours ago, Gardrik said:

Is there no mouse speed setting or am I missing it? It's crazy fast compared to other scripts I have been using. Love the script!

I know it may seem a bit unusual, but the current mouse speed you're experiencing is actually intended and based on meticulous observations and testing. The aim is to achieve a balance between efficiency and usability.

10 hours ago, Polymorphic said:

Haven't added it yet, still working on fixing bugs and refactoring

Okay, I bought the script under the assumption redwoods were supported as they had previously been. Can you please let me know when it’s available?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

General Updates:

• Player Profiles System: I've introduced a new dynamic player behavior system, the Player Profiles, which influences in-game decisions such as item drop patterns, banking/depositing routines, and other in-game actions. With this, players will showcase more diverse behaviors, offering a less predictable and more lifelike bot experience.

• Player profiles now impact:
      • Item Drops: Patterns are influenced by player tendencies, making item dropping appear more organic.
      • Banking/Depositing: Dynamic decision-making process, influenced by player behavior profiles, affecting when and how often players bank or deposit items.
      • Bird Nest Interaction:
        • Players now showcase varying tendencies on when to pick up bird nests.
        • Added random delays influenced by player profiles, adding unpredictability to bird nest interactions.
      • Special Attacks: Utilization of special attacks is now based on player tendencies, making the use of special attacks more sporadic and less predictable.
  • Game Settings Adjustments: To offer a richer and dynamic experience:

• Camera Zoom/Rotation/Angle: Added dynamic controls for the camera zoom and rotation and angle settings based on player behavior. Each player's experience with the camera might now differ based on their profile.
  • Forestry Kit Manager Updates:

• Introduced a caching system with a player-profile influenced delay for cache updates, making cache-related actions less predictable.
    • Logging improvements for better debug capabilities.
  • New Tree Locations:

• Prifddinas Expansion:
      • Added Yew and Magic tree locations in Prifddinas for a more immersive woodcutting experience.

Bug Fixes & Minor Changes:

• Addressed minor bugs and quality of life improvements based on player feedback.
  • Improved code structure for better performance and maintainability.

Antiban Updates:

AntibanTaskProfileManager

• Core Purpose: Efficiently manage the frequency and conditions of each antiban task execution.
  • Key Features:
    • Utilize PlayerBehaviorProfile to craft profiles, governing how often and under what precise conditions each task should operate.
    • Introduction of specialized methods such as shouldExecuteRandomMouseMoveTask. These methods evaluate if a task should be executed based on the task's profile

Enhancements to: AntibanManager

• Core Purpose: Strategically coordinate the execution of antiban tasks.
  • Key Features:
    • Seamlessly works based on profiles established in AntibanTaskProfileManager.
    • Streamlined process ensures antiban tasks operate optimally for user safety.

6 hours ago, Polymorphic said:

General Updates:

• Player Profiles System: I've introduced a new dynamic player behavior system, the Player Profiles, which influences in-game decisions such as item drop patterns, banking/depositing routines, and other in-game actions. With this, players will showcase more diverse behaviors, offering a less predictable and more lifelike bot experience.

• Player profiles now impact:
      • Item Drops: Patterns are influenced by player tendencies, making item dropping appear more organic.
      • Banking/Depositing: Dynamic decision-making process, influenced by player behavior profiles, affecting when and how often players bank or deposit items.
      • Bird Nest Interaction:
        • Players now showcase varying tendencies on when to pick up bird nests.
        • Added random delays influenced by player profiles, adding unpredictability to bird nest interactions.
      • Special Attacks: Utilization of special attacks is now based on player tendencies, making the use of special attacks more sporadic and less predictable.
  • Game Settings Adjustments: To offer a richer and dynamic experience:

• Camera Zoom/Rotation/Angle: Added dynamic controls for the camera zoom and rotation and angle settings based on player behavior. Each player's experience with the camera might now differ based on their profile.
  • Forestry Kit Manager Updates:

• Introduced a caching system with a player-profile influenced delay for cache updates, making cache-related actions less predictable.
    • Logging improvements for better debug capabilities.
  • New Tree Locations:

• Prifddinas Expansion:
      • Added Yew and Magic tree locations in Prifddinas for a more immersive woodcutting experience.

Bug Fixes & Minor Changes:

• Addressed minor bugs and quality of life improvements based on player feedback.
  • Improved code structure for better performance and maintainability.

how about adding castle wars teaks, and banking using dueling ring? would beat every other wcer thats currently out

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 2:20 AM, cody bots said:

how about adding castle wars teaks, and banking using dueling ring? would beat every other wcer thats currently out

-Added Castle Wars Teaks & Ring of dueling support.

On 8/17/2023 at 6:20 AM, cody bots said:

Quite niche really but nice to have for lower level accounts. Banking teaks is better at Fossil Island and Priff (Priff superior imo due to sawmill and crystal shards) - would love to see those added!

On 8/31/2023 at 9:28 AM, Kedredo said:

Quite niche really but nice to have for lower level accounts. Banking teaks is better at Fossil Island and Priff (Priff superior imo due to sawmill and crystal shards) - would love to see those added!

Im going to add those places, already have priff, and going to add sawmill chop and plank at priff soon.

just a heads up. ive set up the bot to cut willows at draynor and quite often it will get stuck at the bank deposit box window trying to click trees through the window without closing it and will click for hours not actually achieving anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I attempt to run the script on any setting it runs to the bank and then stops after opening.

• ForegroundColor[204,0,0][21:36:37] [Error] [Microchopper] [Retry Worker] Failed to execute Walk To Bank with failure policy: scripts.kotlin.api.framework.routine.xa@1319a584
  • ForegroundColor[204,0,0][21:36:37] [Error] [Microchopper] [Routine Pipeline] Forestry Chopping: Failure encountered with status FAILURE
  • ForegroundColor[204,0,0][21:36:37] [Error] [Microchopper] [Routine Pipeline] Forestry Chopping: Reason provided Failed on CLEANUP

On 9/11/2023 at 11:40 PM, Bendur76 said:

Every time I attempt to run the script on any setting it runs to the bank and then stops after opening.

• ForegroundColor[204,0,0][21:36:37] [Error] [Microchopper] [Retry Worker] Failed to execute Walk To Bank with failure policy: scripts.kotlin.api.framework.routine.xa@1319a584
  • ForegroundColor[204,0,0][21:36:37] [Error] [Microchopper] [Routine Pipeline] Forestry Chopping: Failure encountered with status FAILURE
  • ForegroundColor[204,0,0][21:36:37] [Error] [Microchopper] [Routine Pipeline] Forestry Chopping: Reason provided Failed on CLEANUP

Still not working?

• Polymorphic changed the title to Microchopper | Woodcutting OSRS Bot | Forestry | Advanced Anti-Pattern