Microchopper | Woodcutting OSRS Bot | Forestry | Advanced Anti-Pattern

Polymorphic

Version 2.01 (2022/04/05)

Hello everyone!

(Introduction)

This is the first patch for polyWoodcutter V2, most of the changes are internal and performance related. Some features are temporarily disabled, while still bringing in new content as well. 

(Changes)

1) Axe upgrading: The changes for axe upgrading are significant. Firstly, a queue is generated at the start that determines which axes are to be upgraded. Instead of checking and calculating every time the script uses an axe. This drastically improves the overall performance. 

2) Paint: Now you can click the appropriate row for more information. Such as, the active axe and the corresponding axe upgrade queue. The task information, such as, logs remaining or time.

3) Chopping: The script will attempt to locate random trees that are in a state where no such player is interacting with.

4) Looping: The script relied on while loops to determine the active task, this is no longer a part of the functionality.

5) Areas: The task has a complete area object that knows the tree, bank and area.

6) Fletching disposal: This feature is temporarily disabled until I code a better and more efficient algorithm. 

7) Script framework: The core functionality has been improved, now the script runs on Encoded's framework. 

😎 Price: The price is now $1.99

(Conclusion)

Thank you for reading the patch notes and for your continued support!
There are plentiful of planned features that will be implemented, stay tuned.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Extremely nit picky, but the camera movements are very unnatural, I'm woodcutting oak trees near varrock and even though all 3 trees are on screen the bot still moves the camera quite often, there's times when it "twitches" moves like 1cm back and forth, I can send you a video in private (includes my rsn). Besides that great script :) Also you could adjust the default micro breaks as they're far too long

• 5 months later...

Heya - purchased the script while back and gotta say it's doing a great job. One of the things the script keeps doing tho is having to open the bank 1x before it stops chopping. Is there a way to stop this? Im currently doing teaks at isle of souls but when i start the script it teleports home to the bank just to check, and within the same tick closing the bank. Then he runs all the way back. How do I set it up so that he just starts chopping and not open the bank? 

5 hours ago, Hessebess said:

Heya - purchased the script while back and gotta say it's doing a great job. One of the things the script keeps doing tho is having to open the bank 1x before it stops chopping. Is there a way to stop this? Im currently doing teaks at isle of souls but when i start the script it teleports home to the bank just to check, and within the same tick closing the bank. Then he runs all the way back. How do I set it up so that he just starts chopping and not open the bank? 

I will add boolean flag to offer skip bank init step in inside of gui, will keep you posted here

6 hours ago, Hessebess said:

Check the box if you feel like you can skip the init bank process because you already have the items needed and started at your custom location

skip-bank-init.png

10 minutes ago, Polymorphic said:

Check the box if you feel like you can skip the init bank process because you already have the items needed and started at your custom location

skip-bank-init.png

Works like a charm! Awesome 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with my polyWoodcutter script. I'd like to help you fix this issue.

1. Can you please provide some more details about the problem? Specifically, when does it occur? What activities is the bot performing before it stops? Any screenshots or error messages would also be extremely helpful for diagnosing the issue.

2. In the meantime, I recommend using the Microchopper Beta script of mine, as an alternative. It should be able to provide similar functionality, which should be ready soon.

3. If you're not satisfied, request a refund via a support ticket here on the forums. Your satisfaction is important to me, and I appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter

4 hours ago, snozzie said:

purchased keeps taking 6 min breaks and the bot stops cant seem to run for more than 1 hour kinda annoying any suggestions? @Polymorphic

15 hours ago, Polymorphic said:

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with my polyWoodcutter script. I'd like to help you fix this issue.

1. Can you please provide some more details about the problem? Specifically, when does it occur? What activities is the bot performing before it stops? Any screenshots or error messages would also be extremely helpful for diagnosing the issue.

2. In the meantime, I recommend using the Microchopper Beta script of mine, as an alternative. It should be able to provide similar functionality, which should be ready soon.

3. If you're not satisfied, request a refund via a support ticket here on the forums. Your satisfaction is important to me, and I appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter

bot just works as normal then it does a random 6 min break at any given time an logs out doesnt log back in and script stops?

• Polymorphic changed the title to Microchopper | Woodcutting OSRS Bot | Forestry | Two-Tick-Teak | Advanced Anti-Pattern

-Modified walk to bank retry worker max failure attempts to a higher threshold for daxwalker

-Added a new server swapping mechanism for forestry that will swap to a more efficient server periodically.

20 hours ago, E45 said:

How do I set up the bot to do forestry its confusing all its doing is chopping willows and ignores events

Still working on adding all the events, only tree roots right now

Currently not working, has been working mint last few days but today when trying to use my same saved script it just stands around 

Script as is:

Normal Logs Varrock West - banking 1-20

Oak Logs Varrock West banking - 3 hours

Doesn't do the normal logs but if i manual to 20 then run script it will run an do oak logs

Edited by jaydne
more information

• Polymorphic changed the title to Microchopper | Woodcutting OSRS Bot | Forestry | Advanced Anti-Pattern