Microchopper | Woodcutting OSRS Bot | Forestry | Advanced Anti-Pattern

Polymorphic

Microchopper Developed by Polymorphic

Flawless Woodcutting OSRS Bot.

Description

Unleashing the cutting edge of OSRS Woodcutting automation, Microchopper revolutionizes your botting landscape. Fostering diverse playstyle adaptability, this ingenious script integrates a spectrum of routines: the immersive forestry, and the laid-back regular woodcutting. Expanding your botting horizons, it also embraces the unique Hosidius plough favor routine. The power of pipelining ensures swift task execution, while dependency injection guarantees seamless modularity and upkeep. Microchopper, a class apart, takes your botting aims—be it soaring experience, hoarding gold, or accruing favor points—and efficiently navigates your character towards them, paving the way for a peerless botting experience. Harness the prowess of Microchopper and redefine your OSRS journey.

Special Features

1. Near Real-Time Tree Tracking: Microchopper keeps a vigilant eye on the in-game environment, ensuring up-to-date tracking of available trees in your vicinity.

2. Tree Spawn Prediction: Leveraging predictive algorithms, Microchopper anticipates the respawn of trees, offering you the advantage of time in your woodcutting routine.

3. Efficient Pathway Generation Algorithm: Its state-of-the-art pathway generation algorithm optimizes the routes your character takes, streamlining woodcutting operations for maximum efficiency.

4. Automatic Lumberjack: With Microchopper, you no longer need to worry about tedious lumberjack duties - it handles these tasks with swift precision, automating your journey towards woodcutting mastery.

5. Automatic Axe Handling: Whether upgrading or replacing, Microchopper's intelligent axe handling feature ensures that you're always equipped with the best tool for the job.

6. Human-Like Dropping Patterns: Mirroring the unpredictability of human behavior, Microchopper offers 14 distinct, human-like dropping patterns. This adds an extra layer of authenticity to your botting experience, reducing detectability while enhancing immersion.

What They're Saying

Don't just take our word for it, see what our users have to say! Here are a few progress reports from our satisfied Microchopper community:

proggies-new.png.4d996b01dc8a6c9315262f4c95159b4d.png

vouch-new.png.548775be0ed57cad2ed9b038260f31a7.png

4hrs-microchopper.jpg.ec1b18862bff730642e5777fd8d502ac.jpg

6hrs-microchopper.png.d83f2579281e34106ebbd6779e6e4ac8.png

99-wc.png.b2bf46705a2fad2d49a58a746872811f.png

User Interface

gui-dash.png.fa5a2937c301a42e80a48fa250a0e2de.png

gui-pathways.png.7b661c56bff2efe1655af050b7db2102.png

Notes

For the upcoming sprint, I'm expanding the horizons of Microchopper with the introduction of Redwood and a variety of new events. Redwood chopping, an absolute must for all ironmen seeking to secure the lumberjack outfit, will soon be part of your botting activities.

I'm also looking at upgrading the pathway generator to accommodate the requirements for obtaining the lumberjack outfit. The pathway generator, a crucial aspect of Microchopper, will be even more dynamic and efficient, allowing you to build paths suited to your specific goals and strategies.

ETA (July 16th, 2023)

How Do I Get This?

Activate Script

prog.png

Hey Jackson, congratulations on first script release, looks neat! It might be handy to include what progessive mode will do and when world hopping activates in the forum post?
I suggestion to add in Webwalking to get rid of this "relatively" close starting requirement.

Free scripts:

786703884_forumpaint.png.55c6d8e4a17abf5cb8af698e73cd6922.png

152585779_ezgif.com-gif-maker(31).png.ea39bb3800c9adfe73eb3f53c968b1f2.png

3 hours ago, rs06botHein said:

Hey Jackson, congratulations on first script release, looks neat! It might be handy to include what progessive mode will do and when world hopping activates in the forum post?
I suggestion to add in Webwalking to get rid of this "relatively" close starting requirement.

Hey, thank you so much. I'll add more details later today. Their is Webwalking (Dax walker)

Currently refining the code for redwood support

-> North Lower Level 

-> North Upper Level

-> South Upper Level

-> South Lower Level

02/10/2021 

1109023590_2021-02-1012-59-26-Polymorphic_Auto_Woodcutter.png.5ae697b32188fdbeca548ca2b605adf5.png

Will be released this week :)

Sincerely,

Jackson.

Update 02/12/2021

Redwood now supported.

Edited by Polymorphic
redwood

Woodcutting, such a fine choice for your first script. Classic :D

I like the paint and the layout of the thread, but most importantly I like your enthusiasm and positive vibes. So I went ahead and featured this thread since it's clearly something awesome going on here.

Happy coding!

The Einstein Project

Probably the best scripts on TRiBot

17 hours ago, Einstein said:

Woodcutting, such a fine choice for your first script. Classic :D

I like the paint and the layout of the thread, but most importantly I like your enthusiasm and positive vibes. So I went ahead and featured this thread since it's clearly something awesome going on here.

Happy coding!

Wow, thank you so much Einstein! :) I appreciate everything!

10 minutes ago, Depresitoo said:

Are custom locations comming any time soon? (Currently in isle of souls)image.png.57cfa65fedef519695605cb7c290f638.png

Hey Depresitoo, once i'm finished the new task system i'll be sure to work on that next!

I'll add that as a new location in the mean time :)

Thanks for the request :)

Edited by Polymorphic

2 minutes ago, Polymorphic said:

Hey Depresitoo, once i'm finished the new task system i'll be sure to work on that next!

I'll add that as a new location in the mean time :)

Thanks for the request :)

I can borrow you my account (it's already there)

• 3 weeks later...

Version 1.04 (04/01/2021)

Google Slides -> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vQvpYCcm9_JXrKrU87w02TtW4UQSyUEuABOAA_Bo0lg/edit?usp=sharing

improved banking (drastically)
improved special attack ability usage and performance (support resizable mode)
improved upgrade axe control (fail safe included before equipping)
improved CPU usage (parallelize multi-core architecture to enhance performance)

NEW 
Dark mode GUI

NEW
AFK micro sleep (Antiban-AFK Feature Q 10 Mins, AFK 0-8 minutes inclusive and randomly)

NEW 
Redwood human-like angle re-location

NEW 
Resizable mode now supported

NEW 
Locations: Falador East Oaks
     Seers' Village Yews
     Catherby Yews

Internal
Removed and updated code replacaeble by streams and lambda's.

What's next?
Sulliuscep support

On 4/2/2021 at 8:16 AM, Polymorphic said:

Version 1.04 (04/01/2021)

Google Slides -> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vQvpYCcm9_JXrKrU87w02TtW4UQSyUEuABOAA_Bo0lg/edit?usp=sharing

improved banking (drastically)
improved special attack ability usage and performance (support resizable mode)
improved upgrade axe control (fail safe included before equipping)
improved CPU usage (parallelize multi-core architecture to enhance performance)

NEW 
Dark mode GUI

NEW
AFK micro sleep (Antiban-AFK Feature Q 10 Mins, AFK 0-8 minutes inclusive and randomly)

NEW 
Redwood human-like angle re-location

NEW 
Resizable mode now supported

NEW 
Locations: Falador East Oaks
     Seers' Village Yews
     Catherby Yews

Internal
Removed and updated code replacaeble by streams and lambda's.

What's next?
Sulliuscep support

Great work!
This is looking really promising, has gotten me two accounts 1-60 thus far :)
Any thoughts of adding CLI/script arguments ? Im rather lazy & enjoy keeping my bots stupid simple to run :)

hello, looks like everytime the script goes to drop the logs it misclicks on the last log and uses it instead. this will cause the script to stop and i have to manually click the last log. doing teaks it does this

On 4/2/2021 at 10:16 PM, Ayrtoo said:

Great work!
This is looking really promising, has gotten me two accounts 1-60 thus far :)
Any thoughts of adding CLI/script arguments ? Im rather lazy & enjoy keeping my bots stupid simple to run :)

Hello,

Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad my script has been serving you well :) I will definitely add arguments soon; very busy, nearing end of semester (exam season).

Jackson

On 4/4/2021 at 12:36 PM, i rape u said:

hello, looks like everytime the script goes to drop the logs it misclicks on the last log and uses it instead. this will cause the script to stop and i have to manually click the last log. doing teaks it does this

Hey,

I appreciate your bug report, kindly post a picture of entire tribot window and your settings if possible. This will assist me while debugging :)

Jackson

Edited by Polymorphic

On 4/4/2021 at 12:36 PM, i rape u said:

Hello,

I fixed the issue you have been struggling with. The dropping function now includes the following:

2 dropping preferences (shift, right-click)

4 dropping patterns (right-to-left, top-to-bottom, top-to-bottom-zigzag, zigzag)

Enjoy

Jackson :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone welcome to patch v1.05!

Firstly, I would like to discuss the following:

1) The Fatigue System
    -As time goes on your player's reaction time increases(become slow). Every action counts toward increasing the fatigue.
        For functionality expect four different stages; {low, medium, high, unbelievable}. Every increment is different, of which varies upon each player.
        All in all, expect reaction times up to 10 seconds or more.

2) The Log Disposal System
    -Most scripts only bank or drop. I've implemented two new disposal methods; "Fletch then bank" and "Fletch then drop".
        Before fletching the script will walk to the bank for the first method. In addition, the script decides the optimal
        fletching option such as shortbows or longbows.

-The dropping function includes two new dropping preferences; shift and right click.
        In addition, four new dropping patterns; left-to-right, top-to-bottom, top-to-bottom-zigzag, zigzag.

Next, the following improvements:

1) Last patch I introduced afk micro sleeping. I've improved it; every 10-15 minutes an event occurs which generates a sleeping time.
        Depending on the variables the script will skip(continue working) or afk for a random amount of time.

Finally, the new features/locations:

1) 1-99 progressive unlocked (experimental, functions correctly). Define your pathway to 99. Includes Redwood and all levels respectively.

2) World hopping now includes the option to change the world if no trees are available (alive).

3) Locations:
    -Sorcerer's Tower Magic trees,
    -Catherby Willow trees,
    -Seers' Village Willow trees,
    -Seers' Village Maple trees

The future:

I've been working on Sulliuscep, don't worry it's coming. Certain areas of my script need improvement before releasing Sulliuscep.
Also I have other features that are important and must be implemented eventually such as client arguments. I hope everyone is doing well
and staying safe during these times.

Sincerely,

Polymorphic.

*One more note, a user has received a beaver pet!*

beaver.png.e2a2d8fb3f80335cdb33667da93c793f.png

1 hour ago, Nukem said:

It would be amazing for ironmen if you could make it exchange the oaks you chop in to planks at wc guild sawmill before banking.

That's an excellent idea, I'm going to add that feature. Thank you!

Polymorphic

• Polymorphic changed the title to Microchopper | Woodcutting OSRS Bot | Forestry | Advanced Anti-Pattern