Microchopper | Woodcutting OSRS Bot | Forestry | Advanced Anti-Pattern

Polymorphic

On 4/27/2021 at 5:47 AM, Nukem said:

It would be amazing for ironmen if you could make it exchange the oaks you chop in to planks at wc guild sawmill before banking.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ― Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

Innovation.png.169903468e86420c78eb2c15bee53e9b.png

Core.png.f722dc663ac56c8aaab90de5313b310a.png

Sincerely,

Polymorphic ❤️

On 5/8/2021 at 6:17 AM, kushad said:

how is your args settings set up?

Coming in patch v1.06,

Apologies for the delay.

Polymorphic

8 minutes ago, Nukem said:

Just tested it. Works really well although I caught it trying to cut an oak outside of the guild.

https://i.imgur.com/lGUNCH3.png

Pretty sure it's fixed now

Theory:

first, calculate the amount of potential spent gold
-invoke calculatePlankGold() multiply 250 by each oak log. This determines how much gold could be spent.

last, once planking is done calculate how many logs inside the inventory.

If their are any oak logs leftover invoke calculatePlankGold(). This determines how much gold the player was short of.
By substracting the potentialSpentGold by the shortOfGold this tells us how much gold was actually spent.

If their are no oak logs lefover this means we spent the full amount of potential gold.
therefore we can set the amountOfTotalGoldSpent to the potentialSpentGold.

• 1 month later...

Low key not sure why this script didn't gain more traction. The GUI is great, is has planker built in and fletching. I did it from reg trees to willows without any issues

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.06 (07/21/2021)

Hello everyone!

Welcome to patch v1.06

Firstly, I apologize for the delay in releasing patch v1.06. I've been busy with college and i've been working extremely hard.
Specifically working on research and development to provide you with the highest- quality scripts to offer.

The Improvements:

1) The Fatigue System

Has been overhauled, each player has a random subset containing multiples for generating player reaction times.

Each increment is always different, based on time and the ABC2 count of actions.
This will only become more efficient as time progresses.

2) AFK Micro Sleeping

Has been altered to perform the AFK events every 5-20 minutes randomly and inclusively.

3) Planking

The script will now hault when the player's amount of gold is less than the oak plank fee.

Additionally, the script will always stop when the gold per task declared is achieved, or if all gold is depleted inside the player's bank and inventory.  

4) Fletching

The script would sometimes break because of the inventory containing incorrect logs.

Now the script does not break before fletching sometimes.

5) CPU Performance

I have removed all multithreading and reduced the amount of calcuations in the script.

This will only become more efficient as time progresses.

6) GUI

I have added more validation inside the GUI, it should function correctly.

The New Features:

1) Passing Arguments

Now you can bypass the GUI altogether, with client arguments you can declare the script state quicker and easier.

It is extremely important that you follow the syntax correctly, or else the script will not function correctly.

Additionally, you must load a settingsFile or the GUI will load instead.
his feature was added upon player request and uses JSON as the object wrapper. Thank you Fluffee and Whipz.

// You must load a main settings file or the GUI will load if you do not.
settingsFile:main.json;

// axeUpgrading is true by default.
settingsFile:main.json;useInfernalAxe:true;

// useAllGold is false by default.
settingsFile:oakplanks.json;useAllGold:true;

// goldPerTask is true by default: 10k.
settingsFile:oakplanks.json;useGoldPerTask:500k;

// repeat is false by default.
settingsFile:main.json;repeat:true;

// repeatShuffle is false by default.
settingsFile:main.json;repeatShuffle:true;

// pickingUpBirdNest is true by default, the world hop factor is 5 players by default.
settingsFile:main.json;birdNest:false;worldHopFactor:3;

// All world hopping by players is true by default.
settingsFile:main.json;birdNest:false;worldHopPlayers:false;

// All world hopping by no available trees is true by default.
settingsFile:main.json;birdNest:false;worldHopNoTrees:false;

// All anti-ban features are true by default, you CANNOT turn off ABC2.
settingsFile:main.json;afkMicroSleep:false;replicateFatigue:false;

2) Locations/Trees

-Lumbridge Castle Trees
-GrandExchange Trees
-Seers' Village Trees

A Final Note:

Thank you Tribot, for providing me with the resources to become a better programmer. It's almost been a year since I started scripting.

I truely am thankful for everything Tribot. I hope someone out there can learn from my work and create their own scripts.

I wrote this script because I wanted to learn desperately. I will continue to augment my programming skills no matter the cost.

https://github.com/its-jackson/PolymorphicTreesMaven

Sincerely,

Polymorphic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If anyone has any complaints, suggestions or want just to talk then please join my discord server; i'll be more than happy to answer your questions!

https://discord.gg/BYfH6Vvv

Hello everyone;

As you all know many of the free scripts have been broken the past few days. 

This is due to the JDK change, i'm glad to announce that I have updated my woodcutter and is available once again.

Thank you,

Polymorphic.

Edited by Polymorphic

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2021 at 1:06 PM, Polymorphic said:

If anyone has any complaints, suggestions or want just to talk then please join my discord server; i'll be more than happy to answer your questions!

https://discord.gg/Y5vKWZJv

Hello everyone;

As you all know many of the free scripts have been broken the past few days. 

This is due to the JDK change, i'm glad to announce that I have updated my woodcutter and is available once again.

Thank you,

Polymorphic.

Firstly, thanks for such an awesome free script. I've been testing it on a F2P account and noticed something that stood out to me.

Every time the inventory is full and it's time to drop logs, the dropping preference seems to randomize. For example, first inventory right clicks to drop while the second inventory shift clicks to drop. Is this intentional?
Client Debug: https://pastebin.com/WFtQRFdz
Bot Debug: https://pastebin.com/PhhK692q

Your discord link seems to have expired or else I would have messaged you there!

Thanks!

Hey @fenkiluno

Thanks for your fine compliment sir!

Firstly, it's intentional  because I wanted to learn how the dropping preferences function.

Is this something you would like me to change? Also their is a powerful tool in the SDK that generates random player preferences.

This tool would be used to create a random profile such as that, choosing one dropping style for each script instance.

Here is my discord: https://discord.gg/BYfH6Vvv

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! 

Welcome to patch v1.07

This is the final patch for the Java version of Polymorphic Auto Woodcutter.

Housekeeping:

1) Made all methods null safe (no NPE's should occur).
2) Cached all method return vales.
3) Fixed redwood fletching bug.

Now I am writing the kotlin version of the script. Expect major improvements such as code quality and performance. The kotlin version will have more than just woodcutting/planking/fletching. I got big things coming your way!

Polymorphic. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 11:32 AM, beejaycee said:

This script has been brilliant, however this morning whatever tree/setup I use it gets stuck on locating tree and just keeps clicking walk here when at the tree?

any fixes?

thank you:)

Hello!

The script has been remastered and is now available!

This script is INSANE, i started using the V1 a a few days before the the V2 came out and it was already really good, now this one is Insanly good man. Usually i don't trust Woodcuting script since i have been ban alot pretty quickly but not with this one. The plank maker at Wc guild is really great for my ironman. Thank you Poly hope it's gonna stay free for a while 

this script has been removed? can't find it since my last post

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 11:13 AM, Nukem said:

Script isn't very good only chops one select tree and ignores the rest in draynor and port sarim.

Sorry about the quality, I am working on it right now, will post update this week!

• Polymorphic changed the title to Microchopper | Woodcutting OSRS Bot | Forestry | Advanced Anti-Pattern