Microchopper | Woodcutting OSRS Bot | Forestry | Advanced Anti-Pattern

Polymorphic

Update: Introducing the Forest Node Path Visualizer & Groundwork for Our Next Expansion!

1. Forest Node Path Visualizer - Watch the Symphony Live!

The Forest Node Path Visualizer is my latest addition, crafted with precision to offer a mesmerizing and insightful experience.

Real-time Visualization: Observe how nodes interact with each other in real time. It's like watching a maestro conduct a symphony, where every note has its purpose.

In-depth Analysis: Beyond just visualization, derive actionable insights. Understand which paths are most frequently taken, which nodes are the most critical, and much more.

2. Laying the Groundwork for the Next Major Expansion

Yes, you heard it right! While I can't spill all the beans just yet, i'm laying the foundation for something BIG.

Enhanced Scalability: My latest updates ensure that as we expand, you'll continue to experience the speed and responsiveness you've come to expect.

New Features & Mechanics: While the details remain under wraps, expect innovative mechanics that will challenge your strategies and elevate your botting.

Closing:

I'm literally burning the midnight oil to ensure we keep delivering innovations that matter. Stay tuned for more updates, and as always, I value your feedback! Let me know what you think of these changes and what you'd love to see next.

Warm regards,
Polymorphic.

'Traversing life, one node at a time.'

With the two tick teak method it's very frequently ruining it's own set up by walking over the birds for some reason, I don't know why it would do this? Is it constantly checking if the attacks are spaced out? I feel like once set up it should at least be able to hold the setup for half an hour or so without checking? constantly keeps trying to synchronize birds after 1min of being in the setup

I see it throws out messages about network latency issues but could there be a setting to toggle that it doesn't constantly check?

Edited by zoefey

when i run the script when standing near trees i want to cut first thing it does is teleport home take portal to island of souls, bank my axe, take out another axe, run all the way back and start

can we have an option to skip initial banking?

EDIT: the previous version had this option in it + also the option to choose how to drop logs + logout if other players talk etc but this one has none of that (or am i missing it somewhere?)

EDIT 2: i also see its keeping the birdsnest in inventory while i dont want it being picked up - i dont see how i can select it to not pick up/drop them?

EDIT 3: even when i re-run script it goes all the way back to bank, while its still holding its initial inventory setup

EDIT 4: previous version also had the option to fletch/burn the logs instead of bank/drop - can this be reintroduced?

Edited by Hessebess

For the past several days I've been having a problem where it fails to find the bank in the woodcutting guild and then the script shuts down.

• [17:46:09] Script Started: Microchopper.
  • ForegroundColor[153,51,204][17:46:22] [Debug] [Microchopper] [Inventory Manager] nCr1 (n=4) (r=2) (index=0)
  • ForegroundColor[153,51,204][17:46:22] [Debug] [Microchopper] [Inventory Manager] nCr2 (n=10) (r=2) (index=3)
  • ForegroundColor[153,51,204][17:46:22] [Debug] [Microchopper] [Thread Manager] Launching tribot mouse cursor paint task
  • ForegroundColor[153,51,204][17:46:22] [Debug] [Microchopper] [Thread Manager] Launching tribot mouse spline paint task
  • ForegroundColor[153,51,204][17:46:22] [Debug] [Microchopper] [Thread Manager] Launching tribot mouse click paint task
  • ForegroundColor[153,51,204][17:46:22] [Debug] [Microchopper] [Routine Dispatcher] Launch time: 2023-09-24 17:46:22
  • ForegroundColor[153,51,204][17:46:22] [Debug] [Microchopper] [Routine Dispatcher] Regular Chopping: SETUP
  • ForegroundColor[153,51,204][17:46:29] [Debug] [Microchopper] [Retry Worker] Ensure Walk To Bank: attempt failed - count: 1, maxTries: 3, backOffTime = 600
  • ForegroundColor[153,51,204][17:46:37] [Debug] [Microchopper] [Retry Worker] Ensure Walk To Bank: attempt failed - count: 2, maxTries: 3, backOffTime = 1200
  • ForegroundColor[153,51,204][17:46:47] [Debug] [Microchopper] [Retry Worker] Ensure Walk To Bank: attempt failed - count: 3, maxTries: 3, backOffTime = 1800
  • ForegroundColor[204,0,0][17:46:48] [Error] [Microchopper] [Retry Worker] Failed to execute Ensure Walk To Bank with failure policy: scripts.kotlin.api.framework.routine.za@6c72e4ad
  • ForegroundColor[153,51,204][17:46:48] [Debug] [Microchopper] [Retry Worker] Ensure Setup Nexus Bank Task: attempt failed - count: 1, maxTries: 3, backOffTime = 600
  • [17:46:49] Script Ended: Microchopper.

Would appreciate any advice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 9:36 PM, Hessebess said:

when i run the script when standing near trees i want to cut first thing it does is teleport home take portal to island of souls, bank my axe, take out another axe, run all the way back and start

can we have an option to skip initial banking?

EDIT: the previous version had this option in it + also the option to choose how to drop logs + logout if other players talk etc but this one has none of that (or am i missing it somewhere?)

EDIT 2: i also see its keeping the birdsnest in inventory while i dont want it being picked up - i dont see how i can select it to not pick up/drop them?

EDIT 3: even when i re-run script it goes all the way back to bank, while its still holding its initial inventory setup

EDIT 4: previous version also had the option to fletch/burn the logs instead of bank/drop - can this be reintroduced?

I second this.

Burn the logs would be amazing also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Polymorphic changed the title to Microchopper | Woodcutting OSRS Bot | Forestry | Advanced Anti-Pattern
On 12/20/2023 at 5:13 PM, DAQINGREX said:

Script does not work. GUI doesn't have two tick teaks, forestry doesn't work. Submitted script for a refund. 

will i have to refund if i get this also? does this work 2 tick?

• 2 weeks later...