Long Live TRiBot

TRiLeZ

It was over 11 years ago when I first started TRiBot. Wow, time sure flies! I remember being so fascinated by bots. To have a computer program play for me to advance myself in the game? It was so cool!

I first got into bots when I was about 12 years old. They were really simple screen scrapers that barely worked. Then I found SRL Forums which used a programmable automation tool called SCAR to play the game. It must have been less than a month of using SCAR+SRL before I started creating my first botting scripts. I sure loved it!

In less than a year I was writing and improving upon SRL’s random event solvers. I really had to think out of the box for many of them! There were much less tools for computer vision back then than there is today.

After about a year and a half at SRL Forums, I was promoted to SRL Developer… at only 14 years old! Wow, that felt incredible.

It didn’t take long before I had an urge to create my own bot. It was in December 2009 when I started working the TRiBot Updater - an automated reverse engineering program to identify all of the data locations needed by my very own reflection bot.

Shortly after, TRiBot was born!

That was over 11 years ago… wow! I’ve sure learned a lot since then. Creating a reflection bot from scratch, converting it to OpenGL interception + screen scraping, then re-introducing the old reflection bot shortly after OSRS was released.

Now it’s time to say goodbye. I’m sure many people here have noticed that my passion has moved on from RuneScape botting. I’m eager to start working in other areas such as AI and especially blockchain technology.

Don’t be scared, TRiBot isn’t going anywhere! Everyone is in good hands with @Encoded and @Nullable taking my place.

They have formed a company which will absorb TRiBot. The goal for this transition is to make it seamless for everyone using TRiBot. This transition will take place over the next month with change for the end-user will be very minimal.

I’d like to thank the community, our moderators, support staff, developers, script writers, and users! We wouldn’t still be here without you! Thank you!!

Long live TRiBot!

I am retired from TRiBot. @Encoded and @Nullable are my replacements. Thank you 🙂

This is huge news and a bittersweet moment for myself. Tribot obviously wouldn't be what it is without you, Trilez. The majority of my programming skills developed from script writing here while I was in high school and college. Even coming back as a dev I learn new things all the time. While I'm excited to play an even bigger role in progressing Tribot, it's still a sad day. I can't thank you enough for your impact on the OSRS botting community. 

I've seen your passion for AI and blockchain and I think you're capable of really doing something cool with those technologies. Keep us updated!

Thank you for everything you've done for me personally and for the TRiBot community. Without TRiBot I would have never found my passion for programming or been able to afford my way through college. You're a legend and the empire you've built is in good hands. Best of luck in your future endeavors and don't forget to keep us updated!

Best of luck with whatever you end up doing. Thanks for providing a platform for us all.

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

I started using TRiBot my senior year in High School about 8 years ago. I used TRiBot primarily until I quit botting. It was a great way for passive income and a good experience as a moderator. I often check the forums to see the progress. Good luck with your future endeavors and thank you for the opportunities you provided me @TRiLeZ. Good luck @Encoded and @Nullable carrying forward.

J M C

DAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you for everything that you've taught me.

I wish you good luck in all your future endeavors, you're nothing short of a genius.

The Einstein Project

Probably the best scripts on TRiBot

Rest in peace to the King that started it all. We're going to miss you, Trilez. Thank you for all you've done for this community, your passion may not remain, but it has left a flame for a large amount of people that now have a passion for what you started. Whatever and wherever this world takes you, I wish you nothing but the best. I do hope though, that you will still periodically check in and say hello here and there, but have an awesome time till' next time, bud. Thank you.

Sincerely,

CyberWizard

😢 All good things come to an end sadly. Wish you luck in the future @TRiLeZ
I'm sure TRiBot is in good hands with Encoded & Nullable(wastedbro). 

Take care!

Flax

YGFJ4Z2.jpeg

Looking for reliable RuneScape residential proxies? Click the link above! ^

I wish you the best of luck with your future career. Although I have been bouncing around within this community over the years, it was solely TriBot that made me learn to program and become where I am at today so thank you. AI and Blockchain is the future and I'm happy you found a niche in the tech industry that you are extremely passionate about.

boe123.pngboe123.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...