Auto Tithe Farm Pro

Encoded

om22sTf.png

Auto Tithe Farm Pro plays the Tithe Farm minigame on Zeah for free farming experience.

Requirements:
- 34+ Farming
- 100% Hosidius House Favour
Recommended:
- Full graceful and/or high agility level

Usage Guidelines:
- Spade and seed dibber in inventory.
- Start in Gricoller's house or Tithe Farm.
- Have at least 8 watering cans if not using Gricoller's can. Recommend 23 if not using humidify.
- Have roofs disabled and camera at max zoom.

Lag and disconnections are extremely detrimental to the performance of the script.
If you lag or disconnect a lot, the script will not perform at its optimal level.
Give the trial a go before purchasing to see if lag and disconnects are going to affect your botting experience.

This minigame is extremely click intensive. A legitimate player is not going to play this minigame for long periods at a time. I strongly suggest keeping this in mind when running the script.

Supports 3 different planting methods: 20, 16, and 14 plants at a time
Regular watering cans and Gricoller's can supported. 
Humidify support if runes are in inventory. Rune pouch not supported.
Humidify staves supported:
- Steam battlestaff
- Mystic steam staff

Arguments:
quickstart uses the last saved settings and bypasses the GUI

Minimum experience expected when planting 14 seeds:
Golovanova (34): 14k xp/hr 
Bologano (54): 33k xp/hr
Logavano (74): 55k xp/hr

mKHZ3zb.pngb312Vic.png

OMGGGGGGG. buying right fucking now. Don't know how long i waited for this. Don't bother with trials fellas, Encoded always delivers.

RhrBu97.png

This was 34-48 farming.

17k xp per hour w/ full graceful and 75+ agility, can't wait to see what the xp rates at 74+.

Edited by ph0ne

ph0ne.png

fisher.png?username=ph0ne

Nice release, now we just need a herb/tree farming script too :)

Does the script not work well with LG or am I due a big XP drop somewhere along the lines?

FAXqrSz.png

2cYi7XN.png

qSHuPlb.png

2APnBBj.png

---

oS0hjJK.png

I'll post a proggie for the full trial duration soon.

Edited by Dukat

iLMQU2m.png

Usage ended before I got the last XP drop. @Encoded can probably extrapolate the XP I would have attained otherwise at 85.

qM0oVXf.png

What causes blighted plants? I had several rows. This is not a script issue.

Edited by Dukat

15 minutes ago, Rubex said:

blighted plants are ones not watered after going up a stage in growth i believe @Dukat

Yes, that seems to be the case as well as not picking in time. Either way a solid script and I will purchase when I can.

It seems I mistook the scenic dead crops as my own earlier, hence referring to 'several rows' when in fact the only rows that were left unattended long enough to blight were the ones after the script had stopped and I was posting here. This is not a script issue.

Edited by Dukat

If the script falls behind it tries to keep watering blighted onesand ends up missing all the other plants.
Great thing would be if it just skipped to the next automatically instead of trying to water an entire patch of blighted plants...

59 minutes ago, adamhackz said:

If the script falls behind it tries to keep watering blighted onesand ends up missing all the other plants.
Great thing would be if it just skipped to the next automatically instead of trying to water an entire patch of blighted plants...

I rearranged the order in which it checks for blighted plants so it should prioritize that now.

Should also double water less now too. 

1 hour ago, Encoded said:

I rearranged the order in which it checks for blighted plants so it should prioritize that now.

Should also double water less now too. 

I don't think Ive used any of your other scripts, but It works very well now that that is fixed.

1 hour ago, gabrielcz88 said:

Whats the ban rate on it ? is it high ? 

might buy it

Most methods when they're new aren't high ban rate. The more users use and get banned the riskier it becomes, hence why i'm going hard on it since yesterday.

ph0ne.png

fisher.png?username=ph0ne