Auto Tithe Farm Pro

Encoded

On 9/29/2017 at 4:26 PM, Takesoul said:

working flawless with LG. whats the best time to run this for? im thinking 1.5-2 hours before adding a break or is this to long?

youd be much safer doing 45 minutes to an hour

• 4 weeks later...

Tried the trial out, pretty solid but I did notice a few things. Sometimes, it planted a 3 seeds in one patch and other times 4. Another thing is that it tries to double water a lot, as seen in the chatbox. Also, there was 2 times when my plants died in an hour. Didn't have any lag issues or DCs.

tithe.png

Edited by Dabossg

fisher.png?username=Dabossg

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to add in the option to pick between the current alternating planting order and one that goes in a straight line up and back. Probably won't add this until my winter break, but it's on the to-do list.

Edited by Encoded

Any chance that you will add a life time option for the script. I want to use it but like every other day to keep my account safe. @Encoded

Edited by Haze37

Milestones Fresh acc -> Max

Acc Progress (Started late Nov) 

On 11/18/2017 at 7:52 AM, Haze37 said:

Any chance that you will add a life time option for the script. I want to use it but like every other day to keep my account safe. @Encoded

No. TRiBot as a whole is moving away from lifetime. Only scripts that are grandfathered in are offering lifetime.

Just now, Encoded said:

No. TRiBot as a whole is moving away from lifetime. Only scripts that are grandfathered in are offering lifetime.

Oh, Thanks for answering. I want to use this script, but not be ban for botting it 30 days in a row.

Milestones Fresh acc -> Max

Acc Progress (Started late Nov) 

Just now, Terawa said:

Also a supporter of lifetime option, because of the above.

TRiBot as a whole is moving away from lifetime. Only scripts that are grandfathered in are offering lifetime.This script is not one of those scripts.

2 minutes ago, Encoded said:

TRiBot as a whole is moving away from lifetime. Only scripts that are grandfathered in are offering lifetime.This script is not one of those scripts.

Fair enough. What about smaller period option like 14 days?

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, we3f4 said:

Any plans to make it plant 20 at a time?

I don't think the bot will be fast and accurate enough for 20, but when I add in planting in a straight line rather than zig zagging I will try out 20 and see what the results are. Hopefully will be doing that sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Edited by Encoded

47 minutes ago, we3f4 said:

@Encoded refilling Gricoller's can is bugged. In the rewards interface it clicks on the can but does not click to "Recharge".

It will only recharge if you have greater than or equal points to the amount required to recharge.

16 hours ago, themanman said:

I was just about to post the same thing but you beat me to it lol. Besides that the script works excellently.

Can one of you let me team view you tomorrow? Looking at the code and the video that was given, there’s no apparent reason it shouldn’t work so I need to see it in person. I won’t have access to Gricoller's can until next week

Edited by Encoded