Auto Tithe Farm Pro

Encoded

1 hour ago, 1sportferver said:

i have lifetime fisher auth. always thought fishing was easy ban cause i got banned long time ago. is world 329 shark fishing at guild aight for 99?

This is not the right thread for discussion of fishing ;-)

But if you use encodeds fisher, take breaks, bot not more then 4-6h a day you should be fine. LG of course would be a great feature but comes with an extra price.

13 minutes ago, Imanoobbot said:

How does the "Hours to stop at" option within the GUI work? Will it only stop at full hours or will it randomize because i cant type in minutes.

It stops after it finishes all of the current seeds.

5 minutes ago, Encoded said:

It stops after it finishes all of the current seeds.

Thanks for fast response!

Edit: Do you still consider putting in a breaking system? Breaking after a random number of loops  would be cool. It could be between 1and 15 or something like that.

Edited by Imanoobbot

5 hours ago, Imanoobbot said:

Thanks for fast response!

Edit: Do you still consider putting in a breaking system? Breaking after a random number of loops  would be cool. It could be between 1and 15 or something like that.

Yeah I will be adding one, I am just out of town for most of this month.
San Diego last week, Austin this week, Santa Barbara next week, and then Las Vegas the week after.

Edited by Encoded

14 minutes ago, Encoded said:

Yeah I will be adding one, I am just out of town for most of this month.
San Diego last week, Austin this week, Santa Barbara next week, and then Las Vegas the week after.

I am looking forward to that - have a great journey! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Encoded said:

I'm getting to 70 right now on my main. Currently 65 I think.

Started at 34? or at a later stage? How many hours a day?

Sorry for all the questions, planning on using it on my main as well.

Thanks in advance

michaelpwn.png

1 minute ago, michaelpwn said:

Started at 34? or at a later stage? How many hours a day?

Sorry for all the questions, planning on using it on my main as well.

Thanks in advance

Yup, started at 34. I'm only running for like 2-3 hours a day and not everyday. 

This Script is awesome.

So far i used it from 34-68 Farming and am very very happy with it.

simple to use and works flawless with LG client, also the exp rates are amazing.

Can only recommend this script.

i used it for more then 6h straight. if you need some easy farming levels be sure to buy this script-

Been using it for 2 days now, script works perfectly for me, make sure not to use it too much tho! Not a single human would mentally be able to play this minigame for 6 hours straight, keep it human like to prevent bans.

@Encoded Thank-you for the Farming set, love your work!

michaelpwn.png

• 2 weeks later...

Works flawlessly on Australian ping 200-250. On a good day without Dc's atleast. Script itself is beautiful. 

Edit: Main permed and iron permed after using. Careful to use breaks as it's click intensive.

Edited by Charvie

On 9/15/2017 at 3:02 AM, tostido said:

Did you use looking glass? I'm considering buying but I'm not trying to risk my main too much.

Yeah LG on both accs. I will say that I obviously can't be sure it was this script, as I've pretty reliably been botting for the past 9 months, but this is the only new thing I tried out recently. The script itself is great, but it's quite click intensive and I think I let it run too long without breaks. If you do decide to use it just don't be complacent in your normal anti-bot activity or you could use a 2k total level like me lol

• 2 weeks later...