Auto Tithe Farm Pro

Encoded

simply flawless, i have a question does it collect fruits before going to break, cause break help prevent bans, and don't wanna log out before harvesting plants please Implement this, or make an option for it to stop after planting xxx amount of seeds

Edited by Rij

17 minutes ago, Rij said:

simply flawless, i have a question does it collect fruits before going to break, cause break help prevent bans, and don't wanna log out before harvesting plants please Implement this, or make an option for it to stop after planting xxx amount of seeds

No, it won't finish collecting. I can add more stopping conditions or maybe I'll add in my own break handler.

Edited by Encoded

7 hours ago, Beyond246 said:

Any expected length for Humidify?

Days? Weeks? Month+?

@Encoded

I get home late tonight and my next flight isn't until August 2nd so should have it added sometime between now and August 1st.

If efficiency is your reason for wanting humidify, it'd be worth it to just use Gricoller's can. No refilling required during the actual minigame and barely uses any points to recharge after every 100 seeds. Only takes about 6 hours to get too assuming you aren't missing too many points or any at all.

Changed the way the script manages energy. Let me know if you have any issues.

New:
xJNrvO8.png

Old:
KvUJqeN.png

Also fixed statistics so should be releasing signatures soon, except they will only have data starting from today.

ATTENTION!

If the script does not work for you: restart TRiBot twice, letting it load to the OSRS login screen each time.

Note: This is required after every game update. Game updates typically happen every Thursday.

Edited by Encoded

On 25.7.2017 at 5:25 AM, Encoded said:

No, it won't finish collecting. I can add more stopping conditions or maybe I'll add in my own break handler.

Adding in your own break handler would be beast! Definitely huge supporter of this feature!!

Jagex schwacked my acc for using this script.  I hadn't been botting since around May and this was the only script used.  Macroing MAJOR.  interesting

[img=http://download.mutesscripts.com/products/dynamic/druid/wood.png?username=YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]

1 hour ago, trenbolone said:

Jagex schwacked my acc for using this script.  I hadn't been botting since around May and this was the only script used.  Macroing MAJOR.  interesting

That is a bold claim considering the scripter is quite renowned and the script is new. I ran the trial without issue. Did you break? Were you using LG? Any number of reasons you could have been banned besides the script you were running. Judging by your post history, you're botting other accounts and using proxies which could be flagged. It also looks like you've received a 2 day ban prior to this:

7 minutes ago, Dukat said:

That is a bold claim considering the scripter is quite renowned and the script is new. I ran the trial without issue. Did you break? Were you using LG? Any number of reasons you could have been banned besides the script you were running. Judging by your post history, you're botting other accounts and using proxies which could be flagged. It also looks like you've received a 2 day ban prior to this:

giphy.gif

ph0ne.png

fisher.png?username=ph0ne

@Beyond246 Bad news. I wasn't aware you needed dream mentor so it's going to be a while until humidify gets added unless the guy that was willing to lend me an account shows back up.

In other news, created signatures. I'll probably change the design in the future, not really digging it.

Just putting out there fellas. Been reported twice by the same fella now and got a 2 day. Only script I've used on the acc is Encoded's fisher to which in 329 platform in guild is hard to be reported.

Really good script but since I care about the account I'm gonna have to stop. Would recommend to anyone as it gets xp rates better than the ones in the original post.

ph0ne.png

26 minutes ago, ph0ne said:

Just putting out there fellas. Been reported twice by the same fella now and got a 2 day. Only script I've used on the acc is Encoded's fisher to which in 329 platform in guild is hard to be reported.

Really good script but since I care about the account I'm gonna have to stop. Would recommend to anyone as it gets xp rates better than the ones in the original post.

Were the two Thieving scripts on another account? I see you had issues with those. No LG? I ran this for an hour and a half without issues but intended to go for 99 Farming after Mining so we'll see how I fair soon.

12 minutes ago, Dukat said:

Were the two Thieving scripts on another account? I see you had issues with those. No LG? I ran this for an hour and a half without issues but intended to go for 99 Farming after Mining so we'll see how I fair soon.

Different accounts :)

Used LG

Script is perfect, just other people come and report you :/

Edited by ph0ne

ph0ne.png

2 minutes ago, Dukat said:

You saw someone report you?

I come back and there's a message in my chat; "Reported you twice now :)"

It's usually clear sailing till I get a report.. seems only then they bother looking at you.

ph0ne.png

1 minute ago, ph0ne said:

I come back and there's a message in my chat; "Reported you twice now :)"

It's usually clear sailing till I get a report.. seems only then they bother looking at you.

There must be another client offering a Tithe Farm script if regular users are checking for bots, that used to competing for resources, etc. But it's a big enough area to avoid other players, so they're just salty. It's fairly click intensive so pretending to be AFK isn't going to cut it there. I would guess if you're reported X times they check your heuristics and see your previous botting behaviour too.

How old is this account? I got to 99 Fishing with Auto Fisher without issues too, but I might have survivorship bias.

37 minutes ago, Dukat said:

There must be another client offering a Tithe Farm script if regular users are checking for bots, that used to competing for resources, etc. But it's a big enough area to avoid other players, so they're just salty. It's fairly click intensive so pretending to be AFK isn't going to cut it there. I would guess if you're reported X times they check your heuristics and see your previous botting behaviour too.

How old is this account? I got to 99 Fishing with Auto Fisher without issues too, but I might have survivorship bias.

Probably isnt the place to discuss bans on a script thread.

Yeah some salty fucker must of seen me there more than once then after looking me up.

Account is over 3 years old, multiple 99's all botted with hint hint Encoded's scripts. I got to 34-79 farming with this beauty of a script too bad i can't continue using it. was really nice xp per hour after 74 with full farmers outfit.

ph0ne.png

1 minute ago, ph0ne said:

Yeah some salty fucker must of seen me there more than once then after looking me up.

Account is over 3 years old, multiple 99's all botted with hint hint Encoded's scripts. I got to 34-79 farming with this beauty of a script too bad i can't continue using it. was really nice xp per hour after 74 with full farmers outfit.

Yeah - I'm looking forward to it starting at 85. I don't have the watering can or outfit yet.

16 hours ago, ph0ne said:

Randomly hopping world from time to time could be a solution. I guess in every minigame in every world their builds a small talkative community. We might get around their attention when not staying to long in one world before hopping to another one.