nHerblore [All Potions] [All Unf. Potions] [All Herbs] [All Tars] [GE Support] [Crushing] [Progressive Mode] [Customization] [ABC2] [1B+ Exp Gained]

Naton

Liking the script so far, used the free trial but uses all the keyboard shortcuts and has plenty of options to customise your afk times etc. Nice simple and well made script. Will 100% be buying.

Jamyy.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've just started using this script and I've got a quick question. While waiting to buy something from the GE, should the price change, will it end the offer and update it? Also, is there an option where the script does something while waiting for supplies to buy (log off for a couple minutes etc.)

Thanks!

8 hours ago, foyzz said:

Hi, I've just started using this script and I've got a quick question. While waiting to buy something from the GE, should the price change, will it end the offer and update it? Also, is there an option where the script does something while waiting for supplies to buy (log off for a couple minutes etc.)

Thanks!

It currently will not do any of these things

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

5 minutes ago, Jackasia said:

Can you add . " withdraw x " when it's set to withdraw 14 ? it just has to click the items instead of right click and select withdraw 14 each time.

It should already do this; I just tested it

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

9 minutes ago, Naton said:

It should already do this; I just tested it

Thanks .. i just figured out i had to click the X first in bank for the script to do this. Nice script time to buy.

• 2 weeks later...

Added muling
Added optional automatic restocking (no longer need to use progression)
Added some other stuff
Changed appearance of advanced preferences
Old progression entries will no longer work as the GE progression entries were removed. Let me know of any bugs asap

1 hour ago, abby1904 said:

I like the amount of possibilities there are to change the bot in a specific way! That way no one is botting the same way (diff mousespeeds, methods of cleaning herb for example, taking breaks,..)

I did notice that my bot just stopped after around 30mins without any reasoning (I was babysitting the bot and my account still has all the supplies), so I try babysit it a bit more to see if it happens again.

Hopefully will also result in a low ban-rate! :)

I need to see the debug to be able to say what happened

Edited by Naton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The script has a problem making Combat Potions with Goat Horn Dust and Harralander Potion (unf).

I have both of those items in the bank and when I start the script to make Combat Potions, it recognizes and withdraws Goat Horn Dust, but cannot recognize Harralander Potion (unf) and script shuts down saying it has run of supplies. 

Please take a look @Naton

Edited by gabrielspecter

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, gabrielspecter said:

The script has a problem making Combat Potions with Goat Horn Dust and Harralander Potion (unf).

I have both of those items in the bank and when I start the script to make Combat Potions, it recognizes and withdraws Goat Horn Dust, but cannot recognize Harralander Potion (unf) and script shuts down saying it has run of supplies. 

Please take a look @Naton

Should be fixed

can this buy two different items? for example, clean ranarr weeds, make unfinished ranarr potions, sell the potions then buy the grimy herbs again? having trouble figuring that out.

6 hours ago, kbeatz said:

can this buy two different items? for example, clean ranarr weeds, make unfinished ranarr potions, sell the potions then buy the grimy herbs again? having trouble figuring that out.

Using progression yes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, bloodface906 said:

when withdrawing supplies for them the bank to make super combats, it right clicks to withdraw every item rather then using left clicks (settings have been changed). This dramatically reduces xp per hour to 150k. 

Can you take a gif of what you are talking about

Just now, bloodface906 said:

Set your left click withdraw to 7

1 minute ago, bloodface906 said:

i have tried that multiple times, but the bot resets it to withdraw all

It looks like the setting advanced preferences -> actions -> efficiency -> set optimal left click withdraw doesn't support this potion, disable this setting for now and it won't set it to withdraw all

37 minutes ago, Naton said:

It looks like the setting advanced preferences -> actions -> efficiency -> set optimal left click withdraw doesn't support this potion, disable this setting for now and it won't set it to withdraw all

thank you, its slightly better but still right clicks the last potion https://giphy.com/gifs/kgUvPxOefYcS7rtkpQ