nHerblore [All Potions] [All Unf. Potions] [All Herbs] [All Tars] [GE Support] [Crushing] [Progressive Mode] [Customization] [ABC2] [1B+ Exp Gained]

Naton

11 hours ago, reinstalled said:

Great script. Everything I would expect from a Naton script. Awesome job as always. 

One suggestion I would like to see you add is randomizing the herb cleaning patterns. I see that you made updates on the first and second ingredients to click, I think this feature has a similar goal of making it more human-like. Currently you have several cleaning options, which is awesome. Making it occasionally "try" new methods, but mostly sticking to one, might be a good way to accomplish this. Perhaps adding a spiral method, out to in, in to out, as another option. 

Anyway, thanks for your great work. Looking forward to using any other scripts you may make! (Might I request a simple blackjack thiever. You would nail that!) 

I can look into randomizing it, but I'd have to come up with a good way to do this, not sure. What do you mean by spiral method?

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

On 1/11/2019 at 2:08 PM, reinstalled said:

Just another pattern (like zigzag, left to right), but starting at one point in the inventory (say, the first slot) and then travel around the outside of the inventory around its border, and then moving inward to the middle two columns forming a spiral, and could be reversed to go from the inside and work out... idk totally not necessary, just another suggestion for a random cleaning click route a human might do!

I have a few ideas, thanks

27 minutes ago, ross620 said:

anyone 99 with this safely yet ? 

There was one person so far I know of who got 99 (said it on the first page of this thread). Not sure of any other 99s but I know some people have used it to get decently high levels

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

9 hours ago, ross620 said:

anyone 99 with this safely yet ? 

Easy 99, I suicided it if you’re wondering.

edit: whoops I thought this was the magic thread

Edited by vho835

vho835.png

vho835.png

• 5 weeks later...
Just now, killer347 said:

@Naton there a bug where the bot states “picking up mouse” but all it does it constantly click bottom of the screen. Thank god i noticed it early on. Can you please look into it.

Try deleting hooks. There's enough users that I'd imagine I would have heard earlier if there was a script breaking bug. If deleting hooks doesn't fix it, submit a proper bug report with a gif and both debugs.

As with all nScripts, this is fantastic.

Is there any possibility of adding more options to the Buy from GE tab?

Using OSBuddy exchange, gradually increment to +5% or -5% like the Blast Furnace script, or specifying the buy/sell price would be absolutely phenomenal.
Have an account if you need.

Edited by sl_kelevra

1 hour ago, sl_kelevra said:

As with all nScripts, this is fantastic.

Is there any possibility of adding more options to the Buy from GE tab?

Using OSBuddy exchange, gradually increment to +5% or -5% like the Blast Furnace script, or specifying the buy/sell price would be absolutely phenomenal.
Have an account if you need.

Someone else actually wanted this the other day too so I may look at add it in. Not sure when I can get to it though as I'm extremely busy with school atm.

6 minutes ago, Naton said:

Someone else actually wanted this the other day too so I may look at add it in. Not sure when I can get to it though as I'm extremely busy with school atm.

It would really make afk-ing much more efficient, plus code-reuse is a beautiful thing :P

No worries man, whenever you have a moment.  My exam week starts Monday so i feel ya ?

Edited by sl_kelevra

Great script. 1 issue though.

When creating Stamina Potion (4)s, due to using a stack of Amylase, there is never any space in the inventory - therefore the Amulet of Chemistry doesnt work - any way this could be fixed (potentially using only 26 slots maybe?)

2 minutes ago, lewrj said:

Great script. 1 issue though.

When creating Stamina Potion (4)s, due to using a stack of Amylase, there is never any space in the inventory - therefore the Amulet of Chemistry doesnt work - any way this could be fixed (potentially using only 26 slots maybe?)

I’m not sure what you mean, how does this prevent the amulet of chemistry from working?

Has anyone else had the script randomly stop using spacebar with the interface that pops up in the chat box after using a secondary on an unf, and instead start pressing "2"? This has happened several times now, I come back and find that the script has been pressing 2 every 7 or 8 seconds for an hour. It happens randomly, and for no apparent reason. I'll task it with making 1500 potions for instance, and I'll come back and find 734 potions made, and the script just sitting there pressing 2. I enabled the 6 minute XP failsafe, but that's a bandaid fix. I can give more details is needed.

1 minute ago, Maximum Doge said:

Has anyone else had the script randomly stop using spacebar with the interface that pops up in the chat box after using a secondary on an unf, and instead start pressing "2"? This has happened several times now, I come back and find that the script has been pressing 2 every 7 or 8 seconds for an hour. It happens randomly, and for no apparent reason. I'll task it with making 1500 potions for instance, and I'll come back and find 734 potions made, and the script just sitting there pressing 2. I enabled the 6 minute XP failsafe, but that's a bandaid fix. I can give more details is needed.

Would need both debugs and a screenshot of the game client. Are you using looking glass?

Edited by Naton

1 minute ago, Maximum Doge said:

Yes, LG. Next time it happens I'll get the debugs/SS.

It's 100% because of looking glass having outdated interfaces. There's really nothing I can do to solve this (tribot is telling the script that there's more interfaces than there really is in the make all interface). You could try restarting both your looking glass client and the tribot client if you haven't already.

Edited by Naton

1 hour ago, Naton said:

It's 100% because of looking glass having outdated interfaces. There's really nothing I can do to solve this (tribot is telling the script that there's more interfaces than there really is in the make all interface). You could try restarting both your looking glass client and the tribot client if you haven't already.

Do devs know about this LG issue?

18 hours ago, Naton said:

I’m not sure what you mean, how does this prevent the amulet of chemistry from working?

So currently, when making the Stamina potions, I have 1 stack of the Amylase and 27 Super Energy Potions.

The Amulet of chemistry works by giving you a 5% of getting an extra dose, but with the Stamina Potion 4 method, there is no room in inventory for the extra dose, so it doesnt get made.

Could you change it so there is also a Stamina Potion (3) method please?

2 hours ago, lewrj said:

So currently, when making the Stamina potions, I have 1 stack of the Amylase and 27 Super Energy Potions.

The Amulet of chemistry works by giving you a 5% of getting an extra dose, but with the Stamina Potion 4 method, there is no room in inventory for the extra dose, so it doesnt get made.

Could you change it so there is also a Stamina Potion (3) method please?

Ah I see what you mean. I've added a 3 dose stamina potion method but I have to wait for a fix to the repository by trilez before I can submit the update.

9 hours ago, contemporary said:

Do devs know about this LG issue?

Pretty much everyone is aware that there is issues with looking glass of this nature as far as I'm aware. I'm not sure how "fixable" it is, or how much work it would require but there's bigger things they should focus on such as the breaking bug imo.

3 hours ago, Naton said:

Pretty much everyone is aware that there is issues with looking glass of this nature as far as I'm aware. I'm not sure how "fixable" it is, or how much work it would require but there's bigger things they should focus on such as the breaking bug imo.

You're right about the "break bug", it's been happening for too long given how very disruptive it is. One of the biggest issues with it is how difficult it is to reproduce the bug consistently as @TRiLeZ said yesterday.

If LG has specific issues with interfaces it might be easier to isolate them and patch them, if devs are made aware of them.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, zccaado said:

Any plans to add muling?

Yes probably next week

2 hours ago, snozzie said:

just used the trial seem's decent i didnt pay much attention to the gui is there a way to speed withdraw and banking up?

Are you using looking glass? It can be a bit slow. The script is extremely fast on a regular client.