nHerblore [All Potions] [All Unf. Potions] [All Herbs] [All Tars] [GE Support] [Crushing] [Progressive Mode] [Customization] [ABC2] [1B+ Exp Gained]

Naton

3 minutes ago, bloodface906 said:

thank you, its slightly better but still right clicks the last potion https://giphy.com/gifs/kgUvPxOefYcS7rtkpQ

It should now left click if applicable, please restart the script via the "Start Script" button in tribot to download the latest version

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

22 minutes ago, bloodface906 said:

thank you, is there anyway to edit the speed from my side? seems a bit slow. thank you

It's hard to say without knowing what part is going slow. Looking glass can be a bit slower sometimes, and you could increase the mouse speed in the gui (and set the mouse speed variance limiter to 0 within the tribot settings)

I just made a few optimizations for looking glass so it may run a little faster. You can also lower the reaction time scale

Edited by Naton

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 2 weeks later...

Great script, defiantly worth the investment. Got my account to 2100 total using a few of his scripts and most recently 99 herblore before jagex banned me for the 1 tick pray osbuddy plugin lol.

Edited by bloodface906

• 2 months later...
On 10/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, bloodface906 said:

Great script, defiantly worth the investment. Got my account to 2100 total using a few of his scripts and most recently 99 herblore before jagex banned me for the 1 tick pray osbuddy plugin lol.

What other 99s did you get? Lol

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is linked to today's update but when running the script it will get stuck in the bank and repeat this over and over:

[08:15:52] [Info] Running: Cleaning: Grimy harralander until Count (resources) >= 500
[08:15:52] [Debug] Changing action group index: 0
[08:15:57] [Info] Remaining items until progression entry complete: 500
[08:15:57] [Debug] Ran extra bank checks; return status: 2
[08:15:57] [Info] Remaining items until progression entry complete: 500
[08:15:57] [Debug] Ran extra bank checks; return status: 2

--Nevermind it looks like the update broke Tribot's banking! 

Edited by oilup
Tribot broke, not the script!

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Ajuniper said:

Is this working? 

Yes

5 minutes ago, Ajuniper said:

Trying to run it but it just turns off when stood at bank 

Please follow this and send me the debug JruOAaz.gif

Just now, Naton said:

Please follow this and send me the debug JruOAaz.gif

Thank you for quick response. Completely ignore me, i had the progression option on and already at the level. Going for higher. Apologies again. Thanks

5 minutes ago, Ajuniper said:

Thank you for quick response. Completely ignore me, i had the progression option on and already at the level. Going for higher. Apologies again. Thanks

No problem. Let me know if you have any other issues.

• 1 month later...

When restocking, is it possible to start training with only the partial amount of supplies purchased? I have 2000/3000 supplies purchased and instead of waiting for the rest of the supplies, just start doing the task?

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, reidy1234 said:

https://pastebin.com/HMDRfzPy

just stopped whilst hovering over the items....

It says you don't have enough supplies. What are you trying to make?

On 3/24/2020 at 1:23 AM, Naton said:

It says you don't have enough supplies. What are you trying to make?

catadine potions or rather defense potions, i have those and white berries. had about 4k of each and it hovered over either one of them i cant remember which because i did them all manually...

6 hours ago, reidy1234 said:

catadine potions or rather defense potions, i have those and white berries. had about 4k of each and it hovered over either one of them i cant remember which because i did them all manually...

The debug prints out every single item in your bank that tribot says is there when it doesn't have enough items. There's nothing displayed with item ID 99, which is ranarr potion (unf).

6 hours ago, Naton said:

The debug prints out every single item in your bank that tribot says is there when it doesn't have enough items. There's nothing displayed with item ID 99, which is ranarr potion (unf).

i was doing catadine potions not ranarr. defense potions catatine unf and white berries

Just now, reidy1234 said:

i was doing catadine potions not ranarr. defense potions catatine unf and white berries

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Defence_potion#4_dose

I based that off the above wiki information

Just now, Naton said:

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Defence_potion#4_dose

I based that off the above wiki information

oh sorry my bad it was a super defense, i dont think i was doing supers but apparently i was and selling them at 400 ea to make at least my money back. maybe i put in the wrong option im not sure sorry dude ill check out when i start a new lot.

• 2 weeks later...

https://pastebin.com/uMswhF8i

i set it to make super def and it was making antidragonfire and then it wigged out and chaned the withdraw amount to 10 over 14 and then stopped after about 300. i just restarted the bot to do lant potions in the settings this time and its doing well but thought u should know. it also tried to use a ingredient on another player.

@Naton

2 hours ago, reidy1234 said:

https://pastebin.com/uMswhF8i

i set it to make super def and it was making antidragonfire and then it wigged out and chaned the withdraw amount to 10 over 14 and then stopped after about 300. i just restarted the bot to do lant potions in the settings this time and its doing well but thought u should know. it also tried to use a ingredient on another player.

@Naton

It looks like you're using progression and have it set to do anti dragon fire potions

[19:55:40] [Info] Running: Potions: Anti fire potion until Count (resources) >= 300

• 1 month later...

Hi! Big fan of your script, and it works great. I was wondering one thing though. I have some accounts running the unf potion making, and it said id profited 1m during 3-4 hours. When i checked the total value of the supplies, it was still the same as when it started out. I know all this relies on what price ranges u set on the buy/sell properties, but I was wondering which settings are the best to use to optimize the money pr/hr? OSBuddy dynamic prices? or?

Looking to buy minnow accounts? Add cobra#7268 on Discord!

minnow fishing.jpg