nHerblore [All Potions] [All Unf. Potions] [All Herbs] [All Tars] [GE Support] [Crushing] [Progressive Mode] [Customization] [ABC2] [1B+ Exp Gained]

Naton

unknown.png

Description

This bot will create almost any herblore item in the game. It supports restocking and muling, and offers a plethora of advanced preferences to create your own playstyle.

Repository Link

https://tribot.org/store/products/77-nHerblore

Instructions

Select the item you would like to create

Have supplies for that item, or have restocking enabled and coins to purchase supplies

Start near a bank or the grand exchange for best results

Requirements

Supplies to create the specified item (or gold if restocking from the grand exchange)

You will probably need druidic ritual complete

The necessary herblore level to create the specified item

Features

Almost all herblore items in the game (let me know if there's something missing and I'll look into it)
Almost all potions
Almost all unfinished potions
Almost all herbs
Almost all tars
Crushing items
Grand exchange support
Progressive system
Muling
Random AFK'ing
Mini-Breaking
Amulet of chemistry support
A plethora of advanced customization to create your own playstyle

Pictures

njfRZP6.png

csn99HC.png

880c78cbce0acda3ee18f813729f9911.png

Progress Reports

Spoiler

016b13f85f044820650b3e7b66053662.png016b13f85f044820650b3e7b66053662.pngunknown.png

unknown.png880c78cbce0acda3ee18f813729f9911.png

880c78cbce0acda3ee18f813729f9911.pngunknown.pnga712b6ee2e597c70598396204dd43536.png

unknown.png0603015767ae15baac43afe39a0d7143.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Highscores

Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/fletcher/

Bug Reports

For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).

If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.

At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.

Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences

This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments

All of my scripts support script arguments in the form

settings:name

where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.

Ex.

settings:last

User Testimonials

Spoiler

626ff4fb6f0cdb74a9543bf60e217c53.png

d4649cf11a307fda2569ad191925f2a1.png

b2036cc983cade72d50dd98549444de5.png

9efa9697918ec680f02533424c51f410.png

e3930673fc7fba22d1cbdc21eafa0f07.png

9b21ab2229b934b9225a8adfd2a758a5.png

f2f4e94556d8c063b788f6aac8bff99a.png

Edited by Naton

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

Thanks to @Failed4life

Nice 26-67 herblore proggy in one session

unknown.png

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

Gratz bud, looking clean as per.

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

7 minutes ago, vho835 said:

The repository link doesn't seem to link to this thread

Thanks, fixed

Testing right now. Seems to be working flawlessly! A quick suggestion though, when making potions it currently clicks the first unfinished potion in the inventory (for sake of simplicity lets call this inventory space 1) and the first secondary in the inventory (inventory space 15). When I make potions on rs I typically click the potion that is closest to a secondary or some random variation. I hardly ever click on inventory space 1 and then inventory space 15.

Let me know if this makes any sense to you! 

fisher.png?username=btjohnson3812

Just now, btjohnson3812 said:

Testing right now. Seems to be working flawlessly! A quick suggestion though, when making potions it currently clicks the first unfinished potion in the inventory (for sake of simplicity lets call this inventory space 1) and the first secondary in the inventory (inventory space 15). When I make potions on rs I typically click the potion that is closest to a secondary or some random variation. I hardly ever click on inventory space 1 and then inventory space 15.

Let me know if this makes any sense to you! 

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I could potentially add an option in the GUI to choose which one to click

1 hour ago, btjohnson3812 said:

Reached 99, thanks @Naton! I had zero issues with this script. I did not see an option for to make stamina potion (3) correct me if I am wrong. It could be helpful but not completely necessary. 

Great! I can add them in

Added some new options, let me know if there is any problems

2de4545e1c5e69caf4518d8ebbf36fd8.png

Suggestion:

1) When using progressive mode, make the script switch to "X" mode when switching task to unfinished potions. The "X" is to the left of the "all" button and is quicker when x is set to 14.

2) When using progressive mode, make the script switch to "all" mode when switching task to cleaning herbs. The "all" is to the right of the "X" button and is quicker when cleaning herbs. Both these suggestions speeds up the tasks

If you need an account to borrow for this, let me know

Edited by vho835

vho835.png

vho835.png

1 minute ago, vho835 said:

Suggestion:

1) When using progressive mode, make the script switch to "X" mode when switching task to unfinished potions. The "X" is to the left of the "all" button and is quicker when x is set to 14.

2) When using progressive mode, make the script switch to "all" mode when switching task to cleaning herbs. The "all" is to the right of the "X" button and is quicker when cleaning herbs. Both these suggestions speeds up the tasks

If you need an account to borrow for this, let me know

Do you mean for banking?

10 minutes ago, vho835 said:

Yes for withdrawing from the bank, sorry I should have been more specific

I can add it right now if you have an account I can borrow

Edit: I've found one, nevermind

Edited by Naton

On 12/27/2018 at 7:04 AM, btjohnson3812 said:

Reached 99, thanks @Naton! I had zero issues with this script. I did not see an option for to make stamina potion (3) correct me if I am wrong. It could be helpful but not completely necessary. 

1-99 or what?

Advanced preferences -> actions -> efficiency -> set optimal left click withdraw

@vho835