nHunter [Box Traps] [Net Traps] [Bird Snares] [Customization] [Black Chins/Salamanders] [ABC2] [Muling] [400B+ Total Profit/80B+ Total Exp]

Naton

nHunter_farm_progress.PNG

Description

This bot will train hunter using box traps, net traps, and bird snares. It supports a plethora of customization options to create your own playstyle.

Repository Link

https://tribot.org/store/products/76-nHunter

Instructions

Choose the trap of your choice

Select tiles of your choice using the tile selector (or if net trapping, select the tiles of the tree)

Non-Wilderness: Start at the location you want to hunt with the traps in your inventory (the script will attempt to travel to your tiles but for best performance it's recommended to start near or at the location)

Wilderness: Start at a bank with the necessary items you have configured (you can technically also start it at the location you are hunting, if you have traps) - see the specific wilderness instructions below in the section titled Wilderness

Requirements

An account with the hunter level to hunt the creature of your choice

Traps/supplies to hunt the creature

The quests necessary to hunt the creature (this script will not complete any quests)

Features

Net traps (all salamanders)
Box traps (all prey: ferrets, chins, red chins, black chins)
Bird snares (all the birds)
Fully customizable hunting locations with main tiles and backup tiles (see below for more info on main/backup tiles)
Wilderness support (black chins/sals)
Anti-PK
Muling
ABC2
World hopping on players nearby
World hopping on hunter nearby
Killing stray prey
Random-AFK'ing
Mini-Breaking
Numerous customization options to create your own playstyle (see advanced preferences)

Pictures

iwB9PC0.png

fG7LW3M.png

a98e59d9b4c6cfa1647338e5d5b2eb8a.png

Progress Reports

Spoiler

123.PNG

988b6dd683b90cd546833772da870b19.png5.PNG38bde6f219e398e3f77fd86a91543f45.png1ba775dea70c1105ce50993509589dcf.jpg502993faef5ff39d06fc1359977a5d0b.pngf759d42f77a611e381bd8c9a8348e522.pngb549c5fabddacd064430cfbaf652db0b.pngbe07f0259c877a87ae53abb4b0169897.png0deb55971fc3a295a81c85031d6497a5.png7337605fe34bcc24de9aaa67e4cefb65.pngedac1e15cc9e057af72e0c326c0e78fb.pngca5e02f8f22cd11db6655bfb31657bdd.png64f83ae642306b6711b9b2ab49b14c44.png32a52b9c53d960675150430b0f2137e6.png11a7915ee7c4747f5fa208bec90223db.png351ca68d977a73c63909bf4410c837a1.png59b2bf22ea0d882fb39ef8925c46ae51.png5b294fe9a3c511d5e703f94380f95b31.png35e98183c8f97963b2ec66c9d7b5efa4.png7b850c73117c9ebfca587977bbb16076.png15a619d6596b8d66f81ac41a56a4c70c.png6960b467b211a59762bfe821a720cac3.png03b18090c8185779bc428f11ffd1c2a5.png413702a5890755154eec2c9ba2ceb859.pngb75e4ffb665582eb50ca3bba97c003b7.png11f0e912b868eebbb12ee155d9a810e6.pnge2b61cc54f5b6f82f1f2a48174041614.png3df05f46579b052bd2a22955025d36dd.png3736f1622587285e175978e16908fac6.png

Highscores

Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/hunter/

Signatures

Show off your success with a dynamic forum signature generated just for you!

Find yours at http://nscripting.com/hunter/signatures/users/YOUR TRIBOT USERNAME HERE.pngAll%20Users.png

Bug Reports

For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).

If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.

At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.

Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences

This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments

All of my scripts support script arguments in the form

settings:name

where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.

Ex.

settings:last

User Testimonials

Spoiler

4e1f88f3d2268cbcb03da3811ab630c8.png

a6ea1e81d2ce31d5a77a48ff0cead605.png

cbbb0c515901c3f6b81fdf3bb4ece0e7.png

88c638f8506a34d29a8c4e45598e6dc3.png

d6d831e25b673fbfd417cc0092646f5b.png

c4455e2802397ac4a7f6c854118c9d92.png

Notes

Hunter is a widely botted click-intensive activity that is known by jagex. Jagex has actively taken measures to reduce hunter botting in the past (ex. add eagles peak as a requirement to box traps). It's highly recommended to not bot on an account you care about, especially doing an activity like hunter. 

Main Tiles vs Backup Tiles

Main tiles will always be used if possible. The script will always prefer a main tile over a backup tile.

If there are no main tiles left, the backup tiles will then be searched to find a trap location.

Backup tiles can be ignored if you are world hopping on players/hunter nearby.

These traps should be placed nearby your other tiles in the same general area.

Wilderness Hunting

In order to hunt in the wilderness, the script requires a few extra configurations.

Go to Advanced Preferences -> Wildernesss Trapping.

You must configure the Gear and Inventory categories. The remaining categories are handled by default, and are completely optional.

(Advanced Preferences -> Wilderness Trapping -> Gear, Advanced Preferences -> Wilderness Trapping -> Inventory)

Set up traps in your inventory. Bring teleports either equipped or in your inventory. Your exit teleport should be equipped for fast use.

Your inventory must contain at least the max # of traps you can place a time. The script will exit the wilderness if it has less then the maximum amount of traps it can place.

Here's an example of my setup for black salamanders:

b8f2a08f51771e28d3a1e8086d4c70fc.png

3eb83fd9c645cb592f17263d48f7097a.png

World Hopping

World hopping can be enabled at Advanced Preferences -> World Hopping (On Crash)

World hopping when players are nearby is rather straightforward, when there is the specified number of players within the specified number of tiles from the center of your traps, the script will world hop.

World hopping from a hunter is a little different. A hunter is considered nearby if there is a nearby trap that isn't ours, and a nearby player that isn't us.

Losing Traps

No script is perfect unfortunately. Things can occur, the game could lag and mistakes happen. Sometimes this can result in traps being lost. If you have any information on what specifically caused the script to lose a trap, please provide it to me. Preferably a gif/screenshot of the situation and the debug.

Note that there is a failsafe for this: Advanced Preferences -> Trap Resetting -> Pickup nearby fallen traps that are probably ours.

This failsafe is automatically enabled if using net traps.

Paint CPU Usage

The script paints a lot of stuff on the game screen. This will slightly increase CPU usage. However, it should be noted that minimizing your clients will result in nothing being painted because tribot automatically disables graphics. It's highly recommend to minimize your clients no matter what you are using in order to save CPU. I could add an option in the future to disable some paint stuff but as of now I have no plans because minimizing your client stops all script painting and more.

Muling

The script currently supports muling chinchompas. Note that the script won't currently use any teleports to travel to your mule. You should place your mule nearby your hunters. (ex. if hunting at feldip hills, have your mule somewhere nearby).

Desert Hunting

The script can hunt desert lizards. To bank for more waterskins, configure a non-wilderness inventory setup that includes waterskins, traps, and a shantay pass. You can pick the quantity of each to bring every trip.

Ex.

8406fa4e7f7364df0a537841d31c8fdd.png

Edited by Naton

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

43 minutes ago, Aspiwell said:

Congrats on release, this looks awesome!

Do you think there could be a Herbiboar option in this script in the foreseeable future?

I don't currently have any plans to do this but things could change

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

23 minutes ago, Archhh said:

As soon as I begin using the script via looking glass, the script becomes extremely choppy and laggy. The laggy/choppiness stops if i Stop the script as well.

Tried deleting hooks as well

https://pastebin.com/pNTh4kKG

Added an option to disable extra screen painting, advanced preferences -> paint. Try this

Edit: Looks like LG makes the script extremely slow, I'll try to add some optimizations in for this

Edited by Naton

48 minutes ago, Naton said:

Added an option to disable extra screen painting, advanced preferences -> paint. Try this

Edit: Looks like LG makes the script extremely slow, I'll try to add some optimizations in for this

Awesome thank you, I’m off to bed and will be available to test any fixes tomorrow 

Archhh.png

52 minutes ago, Archhh said:

Awesome thank you, I’m off to bed and will be available to test any fixes tomorrow 

I'll be looking more into it tomorrow as well

Great script. Although while hunting red salamanders it clicks a second to quick most of the time before a task has finished, then it has to reclick.

Tried upping reaction time in setting but no joy.

Using looking glass so could be the issue.

Edited by Nukem

4 hours ago, Nukem said:

Great script. Although while hunting red salamanders it clicks a second to quick most of the time before a task has finished, then it has to reclick.

Tried upping reaction time in setting but no joy.

Using looking glass so could be the issue.

When placing a trap, you have a short window after placing the trap before being forced off the trap where you can click things without issues. The script tries to click but if it goes too slow it won't make the cutoff and it''ll have to re-click after being forced off the trap tile. Unfortunately looking glass makes the script run slower (which I'll be trying to look into today but I'm not sure how much I can change about it) so it will probably usually miss this cutoff. You can enable a setting at advanced preferences -> trap resetting -> "wait until we've been force moved off current trap", and "wait until forced movement off trap complete" to try and wait

2 hours ago, Myles Jnr said:

does not let you select is net box or bird trapping. its stuck on bird trapping?

I just submitted a fix for this. Let me know if you have any further issues.

1 hour ago, Jurii said:

Any plans to add the Manicial Monkey hunting method in the future?

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Maniacal_monkey_(Hunter)

I don't currently have any plans to add this, sorry

Made a few optimizations for looking glass

Note that currently there is something in tribot that is very slow on looking glass caused by having transparent chatbox enabled in resizable mode. I submitted a report here https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/-/issues/317 and todd told me he'd look into it. Disable this setting in game if you would like LG to run faster.

• Nullable featured and unfeatured this topic