|w| Vorkath Slayer

Worthy

1 hour ago, Novasyn said:

Hey, I noticed each time I enter the with melee setup it 

1) drops food at the entrance (Manta) which it never eats or picks back up (seems bot like) unless there's a reason for it, idk.

2) uses quick prayer when it enters, turns off piety,wakes vorkath up then clicks piety back on, starts fight, then uses bgs spec. imo seems pretty bot like just to save a little prayer. can't It just keep quick prayers on the whole time? 

3) I die a lot with bgs, might be my internet but i think its due to the prayer flicking it does.

Hmm for #2 and #3, its not programmed to prayer flick at all, sounds like it's not detecting that the prayer is on correctly (?). I haven't encountered this issue before. It should just indeed keep the prayers on for the entire battle unless you have pray optimally enabled, which in that case it may turn it off occasionally during the special phases (wooxwalk and zombie spawn).

Could you possibly send me a gif of the entire screen (either here or on discord @ worthy#2076), for the prayer flicking behavior? For gif making tools I recommend gyazo or sharex.

For #1, when it drops food it should pick it back up if it needs it, and it will do so during the fight or after. I'm assuming though that whatever is causing it to prayer flick, is likely affecting the performance greatly and that's probably why #1 is also happening since it's not fighting efficiently.

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Novasyn said:

Will do. Also when you select to not sell items at ge it stops at the same spot, south of ge, feel jagex might catch on idk, maybe bank and stop or I'm being paranoid lol 

Hm that's a good observation. There was a small amount of randomization in place but I added a good amount more variation in V1.0593

To receive the update, remember to press stop script + start script, instead of using re-run.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hiya! been running this pretty damn flawlessly. Was curious about 1 thing, i think eventually when a house dies in 330, it doesnt find a new one? and i think times out? 

visit-last doesnt work etc. Is there a way to fix this? i think eventually leveling up construction is the move LOL. but... LOL

Sig-v22.gif.82d9daaff54c0fcdf9a8fe39b5efaad9.gif

On 10/9/2023 at 11:05 PM, Worthy said:

yes

I believe it works once, but doesn’t repeat if the break handler is set to repeat within the defined parameters. 

example: break every two hours roughly. Does the first break after two hours however will just continue until 6hour log after that.

Edit: worth saying the script is smooth as butter using range however melee has some issues.

Edited by DAQINGREX

21 hours ago, DAQINGREX said:

I believe it works once, but doesn’t repeat if the break handler is set to repeat within the defined parameters. 

example: break every two hours roughly. Does the first break after two hours however will just continue until 6hour log after that.

Edit: worth saying the script is smooth as butter using range however melee has some issues.

If the break handler isn't kicking in it's likely a problem with the configuration of the break profile or an issue with the break handler (which is a client feature). Hard to say without more info but the script supports tribot breaks, if the breaks are not occurring it's not a script issue but likely a configuration issue. Need to see some debugs / picture of break profile.

In order to have it log back in you need to select your account in the dropdown before starting the script. Or start it logged in and have auto login selected.

Afaik there shouldn't be any issues with melee. There are some known things you can do to improve performance (see faq channel in discord) on melee mode (like changing screen / gui settings).

Official discord: http://discord.gg/yeCVsad

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 12:57 PM, DAQINGREX said:

@Worthy Is it possible to add slayer staff equip to melee options? Taking bcp of seems unhuman?

I was thinking of adding this since other people requested it. Mostly because it would speed up his sequence of actions and make him get hit potentially less. Although, would it only bring the staff if magic attack bonus is <= -65? Or all the time?

Also in the future please msg me on discord @worthy.osrs or in the support channel in the discord I will be able to respond faster and we can have easier follow-up discussion if needed.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 1 month later...

Just started using this bot and died on my first 2 runs. The first to the zombie spawn - bot made no attempt to kill it with crumble undead despite having runes in rune pouch. The second made no attempt to move out of the 1HK special. Is this bot currently not working?

1 hour ago, Bready said:

Just started using this bot and died on my first 2 runs. The first to the zombie spawn - bot made no attempt to kill it with crumble undead despite having runes in rune pouch. The second made no attempt to move out of the 1HK special. Is this bot currently not working?

Seems to have stopped working from the last update, was working fine yesterday tried it today and having the same issues as you

3 hours ago, Bready said:

2 hours ago, slapmymoose said:

Seems to have stopped working from the last update, was working fine yesterday tried it today and having the same issues as you

Need to wait for Nullable to fix projectiles, broken from game update.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

1 hour ago, Worthy said:

Need to wait for Nullable to fix projectiles, broken from game update.

Just bad timing on my part then, ty for the swift response

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway to override the auto gear selector? I want to use full crystal + bowfa on my iron but it auto-stops because of the gear-finder needing specific items (that I don't have, and can't buy off the GE)

Edit: Actually, the easiest fix (for my situation) would be if you could flag Bowfa, Crystal Armor (helm chest legs), Serpentine helm, Shayzien boots 5, and the ring of shadows. At that point the gear-finder would be satisfied and the script could do it's thing!

Edited by Amorphous

22 hours ago, Amorphous said:

Is there anyway to override the auto gear selector? I want to use full crystal + bowfa on my iron but it auto-stops because of the gear-finder needing specific items (that I don't have, and can't buy off the GE)

Edit: Actually, the easiest fix (for my situation) would be if you could flag Bowfa, Crystal Armor (helm chest legs), Serpentine helm, Shayzien boots 5, and the ring of shadows. At that point the gear-finder would be satisfied and the script could do it's thing!

There's no way to override the auto gear selector. I do continually update it to ensure that it works in nearly all cases, but as for this very special case I'm not sure if it would be possible. Even if I did allow it to work, gear-wise, I'd have to make some other modifications to make it satisfy not using regular bolts, etc.

In any case, please create a refund request here:
https://community.tribot.org/index.php?/forum/78-support-tickets/

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Is the script set up to prioritize kills over loot? Seems to leave a lot of superiors on the ground. As in, 2 kills worth of bones on the ground, a full inv of loot, and its trying to start another kill?

I know it loots by cost, is it trying to fill the bones in the inv with higher priced loot?

17 hours ago, jrhy25 said:

Is the script set up to prioritize kills over loot? Seems to leave a lot of superiors on the ground. As in, 2 kills worth of bones on the ground, a full inv of loot, and its trying to start another kill?

I know it loots by cost, is it trying to fill the bones in the inv with higher priced loot?

So the script has a pretty good sense of how many kills it can do based on its remaining supplies based on millions of previous kill datapoints (see first post on skynet), so that behavior is intended. It will make sure to pick up as much of the loot as it can before it leaves, but not necessarily right away.

16 hours ago, jrhy25 said:

Also, i just watched it pick a superior bone over a d long and tele out.

Sounds like a really rare edge case where there is so many kills or so much loot, I could try to add a guard for this.

I'm assuming your inventory was pretty full (maybe melee + bgs?) and acc is near maxxed? I'm assuming at this point he didn't even loot any blue dragonhides and had no food / unable to do another kill right?

P.S. feel free to message me on discord (@worthy.osrs) for quicker replies.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, t99t said:

Bot was doing great till i restarted again.. keeps dying and saying the same thing.

Error determining class id

Disabled some of the webtracking in v1.0678 temporarily, might fix some issues if its causing you deaths.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 3 weeks later...