|w| Vorkath Slayer

Worthy

Welcome to Worthy Scripts

|w| Vorkath Slayer

Features

• Automatic Gear Detection
    • No need to manually set up those pesky gear sets! |w| Vorkath Slayer will determine the best gear for you automatically based on what your player has
    • Automatically detect changes in items (such as a when an uncharged Dragonfire Ward turns into a charged Dragonfire Ward)
      • Detects barrows item change, and repairs barrows items when depleted
      • Supports recharging serpentine helmet

• Automatic Gear Buyer
    • |w| Vorkath Slayer has the ability to purchase any missing gear pieces within the user-defined GP limits
    • It takes into account every item's stat and quest requirements to make sure your player can wear that item
      • If your player does not have the level to wear a certain item (such level 69 range for Dragonfire ward) it will automatically upgrade the gear once you reach the desired stat levels and automatically sell inferior gear items
      • Requests GP from mule if we need
    • Easy to use interface that displays gear will be bought, so there is no need to guess what it will do:
      oxK0eCd.gif

• One Click DS2 setup!
    • House setup: abc|w| will randomize the placement of the rooms, as well as build different style objects
      • Automatically builds portal chamber and directs the portal to Lunar Island (if we need one)
      • Automatically builds chapel room and an altar (if we don't have anything better, like a pool)
    • Ability to upgrade Ava's devices to Ava's assembler once we get Vorkath's head (gear set automatically updates)
    • Ability to automatically imbue items (such as rings and salve amulet (e))
    • Ability to buy missing Runepouch if we need it (exchanges Runepouch note at GE)

• Introducing Skynet AI
    • Performance data is collected from all users and is split into different performance classes (based on stats, gear, GUI settings, etc)
    • Skynet AI combines your data along with other similar players to find the optimal values for your player to use. It can: 
      • Automatically select an optimal number of super restore / prayer potions based on the data combined with other similar players
        8HvouYP.png
      • Automatically determine the optimal amount of HP / food to begin another battle
        lVWiXID.png
      • Determine at what level is optimal to switch from regular bolts to dragon bolts (this feature is coming soon)
    • When you level up, change your armor, or change your GUI settings, Skynet AI will automatically use new aggregated based on your new player class, and re-determine the best values for you again

• Resource Data Gathering and Analysis
    • No need to input any specific information on how many supplies to buy for an amount of desired kills, the bot automatically collects this information while running and will buy a (randomized) amount based on the data it's collected:
      avk8uDc.png
      EOvxCpo.gif

• Custom Statistics Based Antiban: abc|w|
    • Splits up player performance and playstyles so not every bot performs the same way
    • Not limited to, but including: distribution of GUI settings, walking style preferences, banking preferences, house building preferences, wooxwalking style preferences, GUI settings, etc

• Multiple travel styles
    • Use your own house, a friend's house, or the house advertisement board in W330
    • Option to restore stats at Ferox Enclave instead of Poh

• Battle Features
    • Supports range and melee mode
      • BGS Spec support melee mode
    • Option to pray optimally (turns off prayer during wooxwalk and zombie spawn phase)
    • Wooxwalking
      • Supports multiple styles of wooxwalking (you have the choice, or can let abc|w| pick for you)
        MlNCtft.gif    u1mHmho.gif
      • Automatically detects ping spikes for unstable connections and disables wooxwalking temporarily
      • If in poor performance environment (high ping of low FPS), the script automatically enabled Tick Correction Mode
        • This mode will use an advanced algorithm to predict future ticks based off of previous ones, so you can still function perfectly in a laggy environment
          • Minimized deaths due to poor connection and environment issues!
        • See proggy picture below for example of constants 500ms ping running for 33 hours with only a single death

• Other Features
    • Highly optimized CPU performance
    • Automatically select best world based on lowest ping, custom list, or server geolocation
    • Various stopping conditions (pet, runtime, deaths, idle timeout)
    • Automatic membership rebonding (when less than X days or when out of membership)
      • Requests GP if needed from mule
      • Start the account without members if you would like!
    • Smart looting algorithm. Automatically determines if we should pick it up blue d'hides, drops less valuable items for more expensive loot
      • Option to not pick up Vorkath's head if already upgraded to the assembler / have one
    • Micro AFK system (option to AFK in house, at Vorkath instance, log out when AFKing)
    • Free mule script (link in Script GUI, or click here to activate)
    • Automatic quick-prayer setup
    • Disables any spell filters if enabled
    • Changes house teleport option to automatically inside, if we are using our own PoH
    • Control the script while its running (force sell loot, force restock, force mule - customizable)
      0m1nrA3.png
    • Discord webhooks
      • Option to send different notification types to different webhooks/channels
      • Includes detailed session reports, progress reports, rare drops, deaths, timeouts, script stops, when muling GP, etc.
        c4SsOYr.png

Any Questions? Official Discord Discussion
http://discord.gg/yeCVsad

Proggies
Max KPH demonstrations (up to 8 kills per trip):
nFVD6S6.png
rREDp8d.png
ktQmvsR.png

Long duration sessions:
gSQVm7H.pnge6TWbs9.png
6CZRQYW.pngQsyJCyn.png
N6G2PWU.png5URLhSD.png

Tick Correction mode in action example (consistent 500ms ping and 30 FPS - 1 death in 33 hours)
NV5C26V.png

Requirements
- Dragon Slayer II completed
- Everything else the bot will handle automatically (One Click DS2 ready)

Restricted Access Hiscores
- To view the hiscores, you must click the button on the GUI to generate a time-limited automatically expiring access viewing link
- Data is published to the hiscores every 24 hours to prevent stalking of other users

Dynamic Signatures:
Automatically load an image of your current stats, which updates as you bot!

http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/VorkathSlayer/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png

Just replace USERNAME_HERE with your TRiBot username (case-sensitive), and copy and paste it the image link itself into your signature here:
91kkBZB.png (should be on the bottom right of your signature edit box).

Does your name have special characters? Simply find the link for your signature in the hiscores link above.

Example of automatically updating signature:
all.png

Click below to purchase:
tdjy138.png

Special thanks to my beta testers, @scriptoboy, @xCode, @jens4626, and last but not least, @ta~ta~ta, for helping improve the script greatly while it has been in development.

Happy Botting!
- Worthy :)

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on release! Auto gearing is a great feature

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

Very good script. I was wondering you mentioned the online statbook website for randomizing breaks within the script. Is it a good idea to add multiple breaks to the built in break manager of tribot? Also, the value of all of these (Area probability) should equal to 1?

On 12/30/2022 at 7:01 PM, RudyG said:

Very good script. I was wondering you mentioned the online statbook website for randomizing breaks within the script. Is it a good idea to add multiple breaks to the built in break manager of tribot? Also, the value of all of these (Area probability) should equal to 1?

Responded to your question on discord but those wondering: 

It's up to you of you would like to choose to add breaks with TRiBot in addition to the micro-breaks from the script. No one knows for sure whether it helps or not.

You may ignore the area / probability number on the bottom and choose to look at the graph. But, you can use the graph to give you an idea of exactly what range of times will be commonly generated. For example, say you have a mean of 100 and SD of 20, set as the parameters for the duration to AFK. You can check for the area / probability between 80 and 120 and it will be 0.6827. This means that with the parameters set (mean 100, sd 20), when the script decides to AFK, it will AFK for the duration of 80-120 seconds, 68% of the time. The other 32% of the time, it will AFK for a longer than 120 seconds, or less than 80 seconds. If you want to know the percentage of the time it will do that, you can use the area / probability below for that too.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 4 weeks later...

As I know, Worthy makes great Scripts, and so I've decided to try out this Vorkath Script since I enjoyed Worthy's Zulrah script a lot. Sadly, I've found some issues while babysitting the bot. I'll list all the positives and Negatives below.

Information about my Ping, Fps and Char:
My Ping is usually about 15-20,
Fps: 40-60
Character has BiS gear except Torva. Stats are all 80+.

Positive:
1. The Wooxwalking works flawlessly.

2. Autogearing works like a charm as well.

3. The kills per hour are pretty good too(tested melee only)

Negative:
1. If you chose to spec with the Bgs and Vorkath makes his 1-Hit attack, the script is often a bit too slow to move and you die.

2. The Script always opens the quest tab in between basically every action. That's not human like at all.

3. When the bot tries to restock, he opens the Ge, searches for the specific item but then closing the Ge, opening the quest tab and repeat this step forever.

4. Once the zombie spawn spawned, the Script always makes a left click and opens the quest tab before actually using the spell on the spawn. Had me dead a few times already.

5. At the start of the fight, the Script turns quick prayers on, as it should. But, once the quick prayers are turned on, it turns piety off, waking the dragon, switches to the quest tab, back to the prayer and turns piety back on once the dragon is attackable.

6. When banking the loot, the Script puts everything into the Bank(from the inventory), closing the Bank and reopening it to withdraw items for the next Trip.

That's what I've discovered so far. I'm not sure if that happens just me or everyone. Anyway, that's my feedback for now. If it gets better, I'll of course edit my post and I hope no one feels attacked by the feedback.

Happy botting everyone! o/

18 hours ago, ZimtStange said:

As I know, Worthy makes great Scripts, and so I've decided to try out this Vorkath Script since I enjoyed Worthy's Zulrah script a lot. Sadly, I've found some issues while babysitting the bot. I'll list all the positives and Negatives below.

Information about my Ping, Fps and Char:
My Ping is usually about 15-20,
Fps: 40-60
Character has BiS gear except Torva. Stats are all 80+.

Positive:
1. The Wooxwalking works flawlessly.

2. Autogearing works like a charm as well.

3. The kills per hour are pretty good too(tested melee only)

Negative:
1. If you chose to spec with the Bgs and Vorkath makes his 1-Hit attack, the script is often a bit too slow to move and you die.

2. The Script always opens the quest tab in between basically every action. That's not human like at all.

3. When the bot tries to restock, he opens the Ge, searches for the specific item but then closing the Ge, opening the quest tab and repeat this step forever.

4. Once the zombie spawn spawned, the Script always makes a left click and opens the quest tab before actually using the spell on the spawn. Had me dead a few times already.

5. At the start of the fight, the Script turns quick prayers on, as it should. But, once the quick prayers are turned on, it turns piety off, waking the dragon, switches to the quest tab, back to the prayer and turns piety back on once the dragon is attackable.

6. When banking the loot, the Script puts everything into the Bank(from the inventory), closing the Bank and reopening it to withdraw items for the next Trip.

That's what I've discovered so far. I'm not sure if that happens just me or everyone. Anyway, that's my feedback for now. If it gets better, I'll of course edit my post and I hope no one feels attacked by the feedback.

Happy botting everyone! o/

Hey, all of the negative issues can be solved by setting the quest list to the default settings:

UUoGd8Y.png

7loOUsW.png

I will update the bot soon so that this step is not necessary!

edit: Added support for non-default quest list alternations in V1.0575

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

On 1/29/2023 at 9:42 PM, Worthy said:

Hey, all of the negative issues can be solved by setting the quest list to the default settings:

UUoGd8Y.png

7loOUsW.png

I will update the bot soon so that this step is not necessary!

edit: Added support for non-default quest list alternations in V1.0575

Thanks for hearing me, mate! It now works like a charm! No more bank reopening, Quest list view etc. Thanks for the quick fixes! :)

10 minutes ago, ZimtStange said:

Thanks for hearing me, mate! It now works like a charm! No more bank reopening, Quest list view etc. Thanks for the quick fixes! :)

Great! Feel free to hit me up on discord (worthy#2076) for even quicker replies, or even drop by the discord server (link on the script GUI).

P.S. Your image signature is not rendering! Maybe try pressing the insert picture button and then pasting the url (in the signature editor). Although I'm pretty sure whenever you paste a picture URL it just automatically renders it as rich text but for some reason it isn't.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 2 weeks later...

Only really getting 2 kills per trip and it banks..? Not sure If im doing something wrong. 90 Range Void and DHC. Has plenty of sharks left over and teles out. works well but I was using the other vorkath script and it would get around 3-4 kills per trip.

On 2/10/2023 at 7:44 PM, HansBottet said:

Hi,

I tried to use the vorkath slayer for my ironman. Is there a possibility, even with weaker weapons? I do not have a crossbow other than the rune crossbow. The script always ends when it wants to equipt things i dont have :)

thx

Ah so sorry I didn't see this earlier, I check TRiBot forums pretty often 😕, but I am almost always online on discord (at worthy#2076). I just added support for the rune crossbow in V1.05793. If you have been unable to use the script for the first X amount of days because of this reason, I can offer you a partial refund for the time lost, once your auth expires.

11 hours ago, Hot Grannys said:

Only really getting 2 kills per trip and it banks..? Not sure If im doing something wrong. 90 Range Void and DHC. Has plenty of sharks left over and teles out. works well but I was using the other vorkath script and it would get around 3-4 kills per trip.

This could just be the AI engine determining the optimal values for how many resources to bring per trip, and how many of each resource it will estimate it needs to start another kill. These values stabilize the more kills it has, but after around 75 kills (just a few hours) it will be near optimal (and always improving). If you still are having issues, feel free to message me on discord at worthy#2076 and I can make sure it's running optimally!

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I noticed each time I enter the with melee setup it 

1) drops food at the entrance (Manta) which it never eats or picks back up (seems bot like) unless there's a reason for it, idk.

2) uses quick prayer when it enters, turns off piety,wakes vorkath up then clicks piety back on, starts fight, then uses bgs spec. imo seems pretty bot like just to save a little prayer. can't It just keep quick prayers on the whole time? 

3) I die a lot with bgs, might be my internet but i think its due to the prayer flicking it does.