iGauntlet Pro - Premium OSRS Corrupted Gauntlet Bot

SkrrtNick

I have to put my two cents in. Just got the script, waited because of some of the weird negative comments and really wish I would have purchase sooner. So far only ran one CG and it was pretty well flawless. Not sure if the negative ones dont have system requirements? Im averaging 30-35 FPS and 40ish ping and no struggle there.
Plan on running this at lease 4 hours a day for the next month 

1 hour ago, nic18 said:

I have to put my two cents in. Just got the script, waited because of some of the weird negative comments and really wish I would have purchase sooner. So far only ran one CG and it was pretty well flawless. Not sure if the negative ones dont have system requirements? Im averaging 30-35 FPS and 40ish ping and no struggle there.
Plan on running this at lease 4 hours a day for the next month 

Thanks for your kind words.

We’ve put a lot of effort into this script and unfortunately the nature of the beast means people will usually be more vocal when there are dramas as opposed to when they are having success.

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 12:07 AM, Insanemurda said:

sometimes it gets stuck spamming the water thing trying to fill the vials up. will continually spam click untill you pause it for a second and let them fill up 

I've not heard of that happening for a while, can you share debugs when you notice it happening please

image.png

That run it was eating all the food when it should have been cooking the rest (after creating potions and weapons, just before final fight). It said "we should tick eat because of stomp" and then ate about 12 food with nothing attacking it.  

I noticed that run was at 70% success rate after 19 hours. Usually just above 80%. 

8 hours ago, munchy said:

That run it was eating all the food when it should have been cooking the rest (after creating potions and weapons, just before final fight). It said "we should tick eat because of stomp" and then ate about 12 food with nothing attacking it.  

I noticed that run was at 70% success rate after 19 hours. Usually just above 80%. 

So this happened before the bossfight? Some debugs for this would be really helpful

image.png

Yep. Is there any way I can get the debug now? I restarted my PC and ran it again after posting that comment. 91% success rate after about 8 hours so whatever the issue was it didn't repeat. 

15 hours ago, chuchuck said:

Hey, can I get access to the #role discord ? I'm having a ~50-60% success rate at the corrupted gauntlet. Thank you !

I checked your discord user and it appears like you already have access.

check out the gauntlet readme to help with getting better performance 🙂

image.png

I posted a while ago about this script not doing the boss fight well and it's still the case like a whole year later. It makes zero sense why safeguards are not built into the boss fight to make sure to prioritize minimum HP & prayer so that it doesn't die but finishes the kill. Sometimes it'll run well but a lot of the time it will have a 50% run rate maybe even worse. I'm getting over 45 FPS and 30> ping when running this script. For the most expensive script on tribot you'd think this would be cleaner. It is what is it but I won't ever be purchasing it again. 

On 3/22/2024 at 3:25 AM, RibbitPopOmally said:

I posted a while ago about this script not doing the boss fight well and it's still the case like a whole year later. It makes zero sense why safeguards are not built into the boss fight to make sure to prioritize minimum HP & prayer so that it doesn't die but finishes the kill. Sometimes it'll run well but a lot of the time it will have a 50% run rate maybe even worse. I'm getting over 45 FPS and 30> ping when running this script. For the most expensive script on tribot you'd think this would be cleaner. It is what is it but I won't ever be purchasing it again. 

You need to follow the recommended configurations to get high success. There is a readme on the discord that you can use that will help you, if you're still having dramas you're welcome to open a ticket. Thanks 🙂

image.png

1 hour ago, Nathen07 said:

i have a issue with the bot when it enters boss room it keeps moving the 3rd potion back and forth with fish up to 6 times.

Can you please make a ticket in our discord with debugs so I can take a look 🙂

image.png

• SkrrtNick changed the title to iGauntlet Pro - Premium OSRS Corrupted Gauntlet Bot

Fair few number of updates this weekend:

• Fix uncommon issue during egniol dragging
  • Fix CoX prayer unlocking
  • Add selling extra scrolls if prayers are already unlocked
  • Modified muling logic for when mule is in F2P

image.png.774ebb2cdbe7c5a5ee7b01388b86e9e4.png

image.png

Heard of many users that blame this script for their bans/they were being suicide botters with it? Would love to run it, just heard of high ban rates with a minigame like this. Plus my acc is low def so not sure if I'll get the most out of it. 

29 minutes ago, xswagger said:

Heard of many users that blame this script for their bans/they were being suicide botters with it? Would love to run it, just heard of high ban rates with a minigame like this. Plus my acc is low def so not sure if I'll get the most out of it. 

We put a lot of effort into account protection through extensive fingerprinting that means that behaviour is varied between every account.

Personally, I've not heard "many" people blame this script for bans, it's one of the best money makers in the game so jagex do tend to sweep it. I would not recommend botting any account you care about.

image.png