Auto Wintertodt Pro

Encoded

@Encoded I've noticed the script is very slow at repairing the brazier and relighting it, any chance on an option to force a quick reaction that overrides anything else? I am never close to dying with this script so it wouldn't be a problem to ignore HP while the brazier is broken or unlit.

fatdoobie2.png

On 16/11/2017 at 3:38 AM, dutchw said:

Forgot to say botted only for 2 days, both 4 hours with long breaks, didn't use an other script, did some variations by hand in break times. 

The break handler is asking for a ban, I would never use it. And 4 hours of botting is a pretty decent session.

I've used this script to get 99fm on multiple accounts and never got a 2-day, I never bot more than 2-3 hours at a time and always break manually, never use the break handler. Also I only bot at times where I would normally play, never overnight. Also, watch any script you use and make sure there is no suspicious behaviour with it.

edit: also, you MUST use looking glass (VIP-E) for any account you care about. The Tribot client IS detectable in some sense. Not that they actually know you're using Tribot, it's not detectable like that, but they can see some kind of difference between Tribot and the normal way you load the client, unless you're always playing from a web browser.

Edited by fatdoobie2

fatdoobie2.png

When waiting by the big door at the end of a round, sometimes when the round ends it will run back to the brazier for no reason and then run back to the door to go bank. Makes it seem very botlike and suspicious.

[img=http://download.mutesscripts.com/products/dynamic/druid/wood.png?username=YOUR_USERNAME_HERE]

On 11/27/2017 at 8:15 PM, Tesfaye said:

I suggest using hotkeys for switching to activate special attack, rather than clicking on the combat tab as it is now. Would be more human-like.

I never use hotkeys so for me it would be less human-like.

On 11/27/2017 at 6:15 PM, Tesfaye said:

I suggest using hotkeys for switching to activate special attack, rather than clicking on the combat tab as it is now. Would be more human-like.

ABC2 is supposed to use hotkeys, although I've personally never seen them used. According to the ABC2 implementation guide, the changing tabs method used by the script is supposed to take into account hotkeys.

wondering what food settings people use or have any recomendations. have full pyro, 64 hp and using lobsters. cant seem to find that optimal setting. @Encoded any thoughts from your experience?

EDIT : kinda frustrating when my character is sitting on 40+ Hp and it banks with 4 food remaining. can easily do another run but it doesnt.

Edited by jordansfat
added more

1 hour ago, jordansfat said:

EDIT : kinda frustrating when my character is sitting on 40+ Hp and it banks with 4 food remaining. can easily do another run but it doesnt.

If anyone runs into this problem, setting 0 as the Food Amount To Bank At will cause the script to bank after every round so if you do not want this, set it to 1 or higher.

Ok so ran yday for around 7 hours, thinking everything was all good. 

2 day ban. 

Seems like the client is detectable or the script is a little to easy to suspect. 

using looking glass on a fully legit account with 1800 total. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Within the next two months I will be removing my free firemaking script and adding a 1-50 firemaker to this script.

If you could reply with your favorite 1-50 firemaking locations that will greatly help me decide which locations to add to the script.

On 1/6/2018 at 7:57 AM, Encoded said:

Within the next two months I will be removing my free firemaking script and adding a 1-50 firemaker to this script.

If you could reply with your favorite 1-50 firemaking locations that will greatly help me decide which locations to add to the script.

I would imagine the most popular places would be varrock west, GE, Draynor, and probably seers village.

Bought the VIP instead of VIP-E? Want to change that? Go to: TriBot VIP Manager
Scroll all the way down to the bottom and you should see the option to pay the difference to upgrade to VIP-Extended for the remainder of your subscription.

Banned? Tell us why! Go to: TriBot Ban Discussion Thread

TriBot bugging out? Need to know how to delete hooks? Go to: TriBot doesn't work Tutorial

ziG63yW.pngTRiBotSignature.gif

On 1/13/2018 at 12:27 PM, Coca Cola said:

Bought this yesterday, working magnificently except when I put "Open Crates" off, it doesn't bank them, it just keeps right clicking them at the bank (without the bank open) and gets stuck.

Should be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

This script was working fine for me the other day but now it just walks back to the bank and stands there. thought it might have been that i misspelled the food i was using but it was spelled correctly. any ideas on what is wrong?

2 hours ago, headcounts said:

This script was working fine for me the other day but now it just walks back to the bank and stands there. thought it might have been that i misspelled the food i was using but it was spelled correctly. any ideas on what is wrong?

Restart TRiBot twice, letting it load to the OSRS login screen each time.

14 minutes ago, Couscous said:

After banking crates/items, gets stuck trying to go back through the door clicking right outside of it instead of on the door itself.

Try restarting TRiBot and see if it still happens