Auto Wintertodt Pro

Encoded

2 hours ago, fony said:

@Encoded this script has been amazing till today, it is just broken. I start it up and it just doesn't run. Heres the log: https://pastebin.com/qtHvdiWM
Try to get this fixed as fast as possible <3

Restart tribot twice, letting it load to the rs login screen each time. If that doesn't work, delete hooks.dat. There's a guide on the forums on how to do that.

2 hours ago, Encoded said:

Restart tribot twice, letting it load to the rs login screen each time. If that doesn't work, delete hooks.dat. There's a guide on the forums on how to do that.

Yep, fixed before you responded! Thanks though :D

6 hours ago, Yuneek said:

Just tried using this and i watched it chop about 10 logs and then it ran to the entrance and tried leaving the mini game.

Any ideas how to correct this?

Sounds like incorrect food name or id or using some sort of food that I haven't accounted for. Food names are case sensitive btw.

5 hours ago, Browstar said:

Anyone used this on a level 3? Any deaths/issues?

Cheers - Brow.

Use Cake. It probably performs the best on level 3s (or lower hp accounts in general).

17 hours ago, Encoded said:

Use Cake. It probably performs the best on level 3s (or lower hp accounts in general).

Great. 

is it possible to use this without having to get the woodcutting and/or the fletching levels recommended in this thread? So simply just for pure firemaking exp and that's it? :)

EDIT - Never done wintertodt before, that's the reason for me asking nooby questions. Lol.

Cheers - Brow.

Edited by Browstar

6 minutes ago, ravi said:

The script gets stuck at the start while trying to adjust the camera.

The Bot Debuf gives me the following error: "java.lang.NullPointerException"

Using Looking Glass?

13 hours ago, Beyond246 said:

R.I.P Got banned

Great script, but there really needs to be some fail-safe for when your bank is full, it just attempts to deposit the same crate over and over.

7 hours ago, ravi said:

Left the script running for 5 hours yesterday on an account that was never botted on. Banned today.

Were you using LG? Do you think the lack of a failsafe contributed to being banned?

EDIT: Ravi seems to have been running the script for 5 hours while the client was broken which probably contributed to being banned as opposed to Wintertodt having a high ban rate.

Edited by Dukat

Having an issue which just popped up. It was literally working fine only hours ago. 

• [16:46:53] Auto Wintertodt Pro Script: [CRITICAL] Required items not found: Tinderbox
  • [16:46:53] Auto Wintertodt Pro Script: [CRITICAL] Required items not found. Please start with all required items.
  • [16:46:53] Script Ended: Auto Wintertodt Pro.

Tinderbox is definitely in the inventory. I've deleted hooks.dat and restarted client a number of times. LG

@Encoded any insight? 

18 minutes ago, Charvie said:

Having an issue which just popped up. It was literally working fine only hours ago. 

• [16:46:53] Auto Wintertodt Pro Script: [CRITICAL] Required items not found: Tinderbox
  • [16:46:53] Auto Wintertodt Pro Script: [CRITICAL] Required items not found. Please start with all required items.
  • [16:46:53] Script Ended: Auto Wintertodt Pro.

Tinderbox is definitely in the inventory. I've deleted hooks.dat and restarted client a number of times. LG

@Encoded any insight? 

I haven't made any changes.

On 7/23/2017 at 7:23 AM, Dukat said:

Were you using LG? Do you think the lack of a failsafe contributed to being banned?

EDIT: Ravi seems to have been running the script for 5 hours while the client was broken which probably contributed to being banned as opposed to Wintertodt having a high ban rate.

I have never botted without LG.

The lack of failsafe 100% contributed to my ban, as I had settings set to 8 crates then script stop(we can't use break handler because then we might die inside of Winter), while it couldn't stop it just continued to try and deposit a box into my bank for around 60 minutes.

I didn't quite understand your Edit, Ravi?

2 minutes ago, Beyond246 said:

I have never botted without LG.

The lack of failsafe 100% contributed to my ban, as I had settings set to 8 crates then script stop(we can't use break handler because then we might die inside of Winter), while it couldn't stop it just continued to try and deposit a box into my bank for around 60 minutes.

I didn't quite understand your Edit, Ravi?

@ravianother username

ATTENTION!

If the script does not work for you: restart TRiBot twice, letting it load to the OSRS login screen each time.

Note: This is required after every game update. Game updates typically happen every Thursday.