Auto Wintertodt Pro

Encoded

43 minutes ago, Beyond246 said:

Once you get banned for the first time, your IP is pretty much marked, all accounts used and created on that IP will be WATCHED.

That's why they encourage proxy, although Jagex generally know's what IP you made the account on, unless you use one during that process too.

That's not true at all. I've been botting on the same static IP for the past 3 years. I've had multiple bans throughout the years and still have been able to achieve 99s successfully. 

Proxies help circumvent chain bans, helpful when botting on more than 1 account at a time, and can prevent accounts from being locked after completing tutorial island. If you want to know if your IP is flagged, go do tutorial island legit on the IP you are testing and see if the account is locked afterwards.

@ryantje5 Are you botting on fresh accounts? Accounts that have more time invested in them (quests, variety of stats, etc) typically last longer. I also think not botting during jagex work hours makes accounts last longer, but I don't have any definitive proof to back that statement up. I do know bans seem to only occur during their work hours.

• [08:11:53] Script Started: Auto Wintertodt Pro.
  • [08:12:00] Disabled all randoms.
  • [08:12:04] java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
  • [08:12:04] at scripts.wintertodt.b.d.b.l(Bank.java:142)
  • [08:12:04] at scripts.wintertodt.b.d.b.G(Bank.java:88)
  • [08:12:04] at scripts.wintertodt.b.d.b.f(Bank.java:56)
  • [08:12:04] at scripts.wintertodt.Wintertodt.run(Wintertodt.java:68)
  • [08:12:04] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [08:12:04] Script Ended: Auto Wintertodt Pro.

Having an issue where the script crashes on banking. 

LG 

52 minutes ago, Charvie said:
  • [08:11:53] Script Started: Auto Wintertodt Pro.
  • [08:12:00] Disabled all randoms.
  • [08:12:04] java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
  • [08:12:04] at scripts.wintertodt.b.d.b.l(Bank.java:142)
  • [08:12:04] at scripts.wintertodt.b.d.b.G(Bank.java:88)
  • [08:12:04] at scripts.wintertodt.b.d.b.f(Bank.java:56)
  • [08:12:04] at scripts.wintertodt.Wintertodt.run(Wintertodt.java:68)
  • [08:12:04] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [08:12:04] Script Ended: Auto Wintertodt Pro.

Having an issue where the script crashes on banking. 

LG 

Should be fixed.

I need help, im really bad at this type of stuff when i get errors... But whenever i start the script up it just says : adjusting camera or it just doesn't move my guy at all..

But if i automatically start it in the game when the wintertodt game has already start it gets me my 500 points/crates, runs me to the bank, banks my crate butthen it just sits in the bank for me...

12 hours ago, Encoded said:

That's not true at all. I've been botting on the same static IP for the past 3 years. I've had multiple bans throughout the years and still have been able to achieve 99s successfully. 

Proxies help circumvent chain bans, helpful when botting on more than 1 account at a time, and can prevent accounts from being locked after completing tutorial island. If you want to know if your IP is flagged, go do tutorial island legit on the IP you are testing and see if the account is locked afterwards.

@ryantje5 Are you botting on fresh accounts? Accounts that have more time invested in them (quests, variety of stats, etc) typically last longer. I also think not botting during jagex work hours makes accounts last longer, but I don't have any definitive proof to back that statement up. I do know bans seem to only occur during their work hours.

Just because you've been able to achieve 99s doesn't mean you aren't on a much higher alert, a common method for those big Runescape ban waves that they used to do, is investigate the accounts first that have come from a 'Watched IP', there used to be a bit under 5% accounts made on a suspicious connection. Just because you've safely botten a few accounts is no means for you to say "That's not true at all" and disregard my whole statement because you have your personal opinion, when I've seen it myself discussed myself by former Jagex operators. Having your IP LOCKED is very very different from having it FLAGGED.

Okay, I just went over the 'Tutorial for Safe Botting', and it's EXACTLY as I thought.

IP Flagging

• If your account gets banned for botting, Jagex will likely flag your IP, and will monitor the accounts which are linked to that IP. If you get banned, try to reset your IP and create a new account on that new IP.
  • Some proxy/corporate IPs are also flagged, so watch out.

Avoiding IP Flagging

• Some users like to avoid IP flagging by using proxies, but many of them still link their account to their main IP.
  • If you are using a proxy to avoid IP flagging, you must create the account while using the proxy. If you create the account with your main IP, but only bot using a proxy, your main IP is still under threat. If you create 10 accounts using your main IP, but bot on them using 10 different proxies, a ban one one account could lead to a ban on the 9 other accounts because they are all linked by the account creation IP.
  • If you are using a proxy, you should also never login to the RuneScape website (or client) using your main IP. If you do, your account will be associated with your main IP.

EDIT:

Delayed Bans

• Jagex uses delayed bans as a method to prevent script/bot makers from discovering just what is causing their bot to get banned. These delays in bans can be anywhere from a one day delay, to a six month delay.
  • That being said, do not blame the last script or bot you used. Your ban was likely to be caused by a script/bot you used a while ago.
Edited by Beyond246

@Encoded small qol suggestion, instead of waiting in the middle of the room to leave, can you make it wait by the door? Makes it more efficient on the shorter spawn times and less detectable as ive seen a few people call out others for botting because they wait in the middle of the entrance

sig.png?username=sheep

5 hours ago, sheep said:

@Encoded small qol suggestion, instead of waiting in the middle of the room to leave, can you make it wait by the door? Makes it more efficient on the shorter spawn times and less detectable as ive seen a few people call out others for botting because they wait in the middle of the entrance

Yeah I can change that. When I first made the script, no one waited by the door. I'll post again when the change is live.

2 hours ago, chriskid6 said:

this script doesn't work I want a refund. your gut shows up a blank box and it does nothing.

Add autowintertodt.pro and 192.241.226.189 to TRiBot's firewall always allow.

UBceDJx.png

2 hours ago, chriskid6 said:

this script doesn't work I want a refund. your gut shows up a blank box and it does nothing.

lol this script works perfectly fine lmao

96 FM achieved and on the way to 99

Calm down

takesoul.png

Anyone considering buying this script definitely DO IT!

Currently 98 Firemaking and will be 99 today :)

thanks for a great script! will continue to use after 99 

Cheers

123.png

Edited by Takesoul

takesoul.png

On 5/3/2017 at 6:00 AM, mellebarnz said:

@Encoded Best script i have bought, have suicide botted 2 accounts to test this out and both now have achieved 18m and 13m fm exp. Not once has the bot broken and have made a tasty profit too big thanks :)

https://gyazo.com/fbb378e7b22808cd0b85cacee1560781

planning on reaching 200m with this :D

takesoul.png

Idk why but this script immediately freezes tribot on mac after it starts the script. I tried other scripts and theres no problems. I tried looking glass and the tribot client. There's no log because it froze and I cant go in to see it. 

When fixing the braziers, will the script react in time to re light it too or will it just fix it and then miss the re-light part? 

Just wondering before I purchase thanks. :) 

smurfs14.png