Auto Wintertodt Pro

Encoded

46 minutes ago, Imanoobbot said:

Tribot freezes while "downloading  script". Anyone else having this issue? Im on a Mac. Tried restarting 3 times already but overtime the program freezes completely so that i have to shut it down.

exact same issue with my mac as well

20 minutes ago, Imanoobbot said:

Every other script is working for me. Seems to be a specific problem with this script.

@Encoded Any solutions for us? ;-)

yeah i thought maybe it was just a client/OS issue but as every other script of mine works all i can think about is either its the script in general thats down or it isnt responding with the mac OS very well.

3 hours ago, lockyt92 said:

yeah i thought maybe it was just a client/OS issue but as every other script of mine works all i can think about is either its the script in general thats down or it isnt responding with the mac OS very well.

Hope Encoded will watch into it soon and fix it. I want that fm up!

Sorry for new Post. Cant edit the last one somehow.

Mistake was on my end!! Did not safe the second Adress into the Firewall setting correctly. WORKING NOW!

Thanks for the help @Encoded :-)

Edit: I like the script a lot. Getting my FM up like crazy already. I would suggest moving the mouse off screen or keeping it still while waiting for the New Boss to spawn. Seems kind of weird if the mouse hops around all the time. Furthermore the time while banking or waiting for new round could be used to fill HP up and safe time within the round for fming.

Edited by Imanoobbot

4 minutes ago, Noninnervate said:

@Encoded Hey did you happen to ever figure out any possibilities on why the bot clicks after ever log?

I never had that issue and no one else has reported it to me. Just the one report of clicking the roots while waiting for respawn which I believe I fixed.

17 minutes ago, Chivava said:

What settings are you using for Wintertodt? if I type in ''Saradomin brew'' it shuts down after banking, as it cant find it.

Use the id, 6687 for 3 dose or 6685 for 4 dose.

1 hour ago, juliusa said:

can u please make a fail safe , if acb2 timer is longer than 1 hour , he leaves the wintertodt room , because im dying from it all the time

Are you talking about breaks that you have set? A reaction time won't be an hour and there's an option to disable the reaction times.

Would it be possible to add some AFK-like behavior while waiting for the brazier to be lightened between the "rounds". There is a time of like 1 minute waiting and the script just moves the mouse very bot like over the brazier all the time. It looks very weird how the mouse is hopping around then.

Just now, Imanoobbot said:

Would it be possible to add some AFK-like behavior while waiting for the brazier to be lightened between the "rounds". There is a time of like 1 minute waiting and the script just moves the mouse very bot like over the brazier all the time. It looks very weird how the mouse is hopping around then.

It will move the mouse off screen and do some other actions if ABC2 tells it to.

The script was working very well up untill yesterday (I went from 75-95 firemaking without any ban, botting 12+ hours a day), when it random has just stops working after a while

Client debug:

• [16:46:38] Downloading script 'Auto Wintertodt Pro'.
  • [16:46:41] Script Started: Auto Wintertodt Pro.
  • [16:46:45] Disabled all randoms.
  • [18:08:29] java.lang.StackOverflowError
  • [18:08:29] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSTile.toAnimableTile(ub:19)
  • [18:08:29] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSTile.getAnimablePosition(ub:273)
  • [18:08:29] at org.tribot.api2007.Projection.getTileHeight(xf:140)
  • [18:08:29] at org.tribot.api2007.Projection.tileToScreen(xf:143)
  • [18:08:29] at org.tribot.api2007.Projection.getTileBounds(xf:260)
  • [18:08:29] at org.tribot.api2007.Projection.getTileBoundsPoly(xf:268)
  • [18:08:29] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSTile.getHumanHoverPoint(ub:547)
  • [18:08:29] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSTile.isClickable(ub:421)
  • [18:08:29] at scripts.wintertodt.b.a.c.b(Exit.java:67)
  • [18:08:29] at scripts.wintertodt.b.a.c.K(Exit.java:90)
  • [18:08:29] at scripts.wintertodt.b.a.c.b(Exit.java:68)
  • [18:08:32] Script Ended: Auto Wintertodt Pro

The client debug is much to long to include into a single post, so this is only part of it. The full debug is here: https://pastebin.com/6a6KHkJa . I tried to put it onto a notepad and add as an attachment however the upload failed apparently.

Settings are: 
https://gyazo.com/2edee0e52d1c747338da9c42abe64323
https://gyazo.com/706f88018260897fde19585154a160e8
https://gyazo.com/c7aa94d22554013f418603a0542a87e2

50 minutes ago, Encoded said:

@God Prodiigy wow, surprised that even happened looking at the cause. Basically the door was clickable, but not on screen (which doesn't really make sense from a logic standpoint).
It's fixed now.

Thanks alot man! Appreicate such a fast reply.

14 minutes ago, ayosummit said:

how much xp are u getting is it faster for u cause ur flecthing or what im at 83 fm and its taking forever 

I was fletching, averaging 750+ points a round. At 95 fm I was getting around 225-250k or so.

Just now, ayosummit said:

So u fletched the whole way how many more hours do u think for 83-99 one more day or what? im only getting like 180-190k rn 

Yeah so the way WT works is the higher level, the more exp/h (incase you didn't know). So your exp will start speeding up. As for time to 99, Im not really sure about that. Maybe 48 hours of play time or so just to throw out a rough guess.

Currently working on an account that is going to have 60s-70s in the stats that supposedly affect drops. I was getting ~130k gp/hr with no stats so going to see how much of a difference it makes.