Auto Wintertodt Pro

Encoded

3 hours ago, Encoded said:

I haven't seen that behavior when fletching or banking. Can you print the stack trace for me when it just stands there? At the top of the client click Script and then click Print Script Stack Trace and paste it here. Do this for both fletching and banking.

May a bit before I can do that. I've used my time up for the trial. I'm dipping my toes in before I take the dive to purchase, but it is good work you're doing.

@vibis Same setup I'm using for HCIM 8 slots (Axe, tinder, knife, 5 cakes) 200k xp/hr which is a little low but ensures you get 500pts till a better log burning system is in place, Eating at 5 HP with a 1 difference. Don't bother with fixing the Braizer because if you have to eat from the damage you will miss out on both fixing it and relighting.

Edited by Noninnervate

39 minutes ago, Noninnervate said:

@vibis Same setup I'm using for HCIM 8 slots (Axe, tinder, knife, 5 cakes) 200k xp/hr which is a little low but ensures you get 500pts till a better log burning system is in place, Eating at 5 HP with a 1 difference. Don't bother with fixing the Braizer because if you have to eat from the damage you will miss out on both fixing it and relighting.

Did you die yet? Can you show me a gyazo of the settings you choose when running the script?

Update released:

- Should now more reliably get to 500+ points for both fletching and not fletching.
- Added minimum amount of food to bank at option in GUI. Always banks after two supply crates.
- Sara brews added, but currently only work with ID and not name in the GUI. (untested)
- Stop conditions now wait until you are outside of the wintertodt before ending the script.
- Waits 5-7 seconds before switching to other brazier if pyromancer is incapacitated. 

45 Minutes into the updated version everything is looking great love the new features, ran into a few problems I don't how i could duplicate them to help but some are

• Stopped burning logs after getting hit
  • Stopped at 490pts cause it was unable to chop (could be due to camera angle)

Other then these 2 incidents looking good so far, just gotta baby sit a little bit. Experience has been bumped up to 260k burning logs from 200k fletching.

Edit: (Stopped burning logs after getting hit) it happened again, it seems to bug out if you take damage in rapid succession.

Possible option

• Bank at # crates or after getting down to # food (For HCIM or other players who wish not to die)
Edited by Noninnervate
bug

39 minutes ago, Noninnervate said:

Possible option

• Bank at # crates or after getting down to # food (For HCIM or other players who wish not to die)

Already added minimum amount of food to bank at.

Looking into the others, I have yet to see it do either.

Edited by Encoded

Good script but everytime when i eated 1 cake and he goes back to the bank the bot crash and just standing there all the time.. even when the cakes in my bank are right in front of him..

Edit : Salmon works fine.. but when i use cakes the bot crash

Edited by Frozen Fury

Welcome to My Profile!

Uoxbx3g.png

1 hour ago, Frozen Fury said:

Good script but everytime when i eated 1 cake and he goes back to the bank the bot crash and just standing there all the time.. even when the cakes in my bank are right in front of him..

Edit : Salmon works fine.. but when i use cakes the bot crash

What do you have inputted in the GUI for the food tab?

I've been using cakes for the past 3 days without any issues. You can find my GUI setup above. Make sure you have the correct name or id.

Edited by Encoded

31 minutes ago, Encoded said:

What do you have inputted in the GUI for the food tab?

I've been using cakes for the past 3 days without any issues. You can find my GUI setup above. Make sure you have the correct name or id.

i did the same thing like u did :D thats why its so weird :) but still awsome script ! been using it now with salmons and works fine for me ! :) will post a 10hour progress after work ( if i"m not banned ) xD

Welcome to My Profile!

Uoxbx3g.png

Awsome script! no problems with it :) smooth & fast! worth buying 

had to stop it cuz my Pc needed a restart.. 

gona try a 100 hour progress on a suicide account :) 

b5814f1189da4635a4c3be561dacf113.png

Welcome to My Profile!

Uoxbx3g.png

15 hours ago, Encoded said:

@Frozen Fury think I may have fixed your cake issue.

Will try it out on my suicide account soon :) 

tyvm for looking at it, hope it will be fixed;) 

Welcome to My Profile!

Uoxbx3g.png

y69WIER.png

I've made roughly 130k gp/hr from levels 50-97. Started with 21 woodcutting (currently 63), 20 mining, and 20 fishing. Every other skill is below lvl 5 that might modify drops. Only gotten 1 tome and no dragon axes. I did fletch quite a bit at earlier levels.

Edited by Encoded

Just now, Dsharpole said:

mine will go to the music tab or my gear tab and start clicking left to right and do that till im dead.

Restart TRiBot twice, make sure you are loading up to the runescape login screen.

its running fine right now. through out the day iv just noticed it will start clicking within a 2 inch radius left to right continuously. so im baby sitting it now.

Edited by Dsharpole