Auto Wintertodt Pro

Encoded

11 hours ago, Chivava said:

Is it meant to be, that it ''spam clicks'' on the Bruma roots when woodcutting them? Personally I'd just click once and let it ''AFK''.

Can you go and manually cut the roots on the tribot client with the animation debug on and tell me what the value is while cutting?
 O7eH7yt.png

3 minutes ago, juliusa said:

Im dying very frequenlty , could u make a failsafe if he dies , he goes to the bank and teleports back?

Have you adjusted the eating settings in GUI? Really should be no reason to die unless you unluckily get comboed with broken brazier and cold attack.
I didn't die at all from 50-99.

Edited by Encoded

24 minutes ago, juliusa said:

no im using the acbc2 eating , but it afks for too long like 2 minutes , and dies because of that , could you make it so i can adjust the reaction times?

Reaction times should be better now.

Why does it not use the whole time available killing the boss? I recognized the script stopping at around 750 points even though it could get like 100-200 more sometime. Is it something i did not turn on in the settings or not yet within the script?

I have mixed feelings over the fact that it always gets a new log after eating food while fletching. I would personally not do that if going legit.

Edit: It should also definitely heal up between the rounds while waiting for new spawn! Saves time within the round.

Edited by Imanoobbot

@Encoded Have you been doing something different with your scripts? i used to run your fisher and stuff all the time but now it is causing my tribot client to crash. Same goes with dax's hunter. And he doesnt even know why. Says hes only seen it with macs but i dont have a mac :P So just wondering man :P This script and your fisher makes my client crash

Bought the VIP instead of VIP-E? Want to change that? Go to: TriBot VIP Manager
Scroll all the way down to the bottom and you should see the option to pay the difference to upgrade to VIP-Extended for the remainder of your subscription.

Banned? Tell us why! Go to: TriBot Ban Discussion Thread

TriBot bugging out? Need to know how to delete hooks? Go to: TriBot doesn't work Tutorial

ziG63yW.pngTRiBotSignature.gif

14 hours ago, gosubear said:

@Encoded Have you been doing something different with your scripts? i used to run your fisher and stuff all the time but now it is causing my tribot client to crash. Same goes with dax's hunter. And he doesnt even know why. Says hes only seen it with macs but i dont have a mac :P So just wondering man :P This script and your fisher makes my client crash

Did you add the address to your firewall?

27 minutes ago, Encoded said:

Did you add the address to your firewall?

Well i can show you the same thing i showed dax. I allowed it. but once it says "Downloading auto wintertodt script" (same thing went for dax's hunter) It will literally freeze my client and make me restart tribot. I downloaded the most recent update for JDK to see if it would fix for dax's and his script is the only other script that does this. It didnt work btw (the new JDK). So possibly a script problem. Since it was working perfectly for me before. And just a couple of updates later (and the new download of JDK) it went pooping itself. Good news though. Script arguments works for dax's hunter script. so we could try script arguments to pretty much by pass the GUI. Since i think that is whats messing it up. If you will, can you please send me some OG, EZPZ, GG NO RE, FUCK YOU JAGEX PRO 420 BLAZE IT script arguments, it would be awesome. I Would probably just need one for shrimping at draynor, barb fishing (lead fish), barbarian village trout/salmon.

Bought the VIP instead of VIP-E? Want to change that? Go to: TriBot VIP Manager
Scroll all the way down to the bottom and you should see the option to pay the difference to upgrade to VIP-Extended for the remainder of your subscription.

Banned? Tell us why! Go to: TriBot Ban Discussion Thread

TriBot bugging out? Need to know how to delete hooks? Go to: TriBot doesn't work Tutorial

ziG63yW.pngTRiBotSignature.gif

@Encoded This script is fire (lol), but I'm having an occasional issue where the script basically stops sometimes saying it's healing? When its really not. 

Just got to give it a nudge here and there. thing is making me well over 100k-140k exp/hour in firemaking. TBH i'm more worried about crates atm though. 

3 hours ago, Takesoul said:

how dangerous is this for a lvl 70 hardcore ironman? is there a risk of death at that lvl?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Ok so I already noticed one big problem is that it doesnt eat when it goes to bank when low HP. Could you possibly add this feature so it can eat to full using the same food before going back?

thanks

takesoul.png

Hi there :)

This is an awesome script. I ran the trial on my Hardcore Ironman and it worked flawlessly.

I have seen that some of you mentioned dying above, I have not run into this, I was monitoring it closely tho. The script never went under 25 hp while I was testing it. It usually at right before or a little but below 50%.

Note: I decided to not use reaction times. When the brazier breaks, now that is where you could be in trouble. If you don't use that, the script does a panic eat, which will always push you above the 50% hp mark. Without that option it was just fine, and I found the antiban to be just fine without it.

Can Hardcore Ironman run it? I would say yes, however as usual, ring of life is a MUST!

I would also like to strongly second this: The script needs to eat at the bank if the user is on low hp!

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN! The script would be perfect if it ever did, as it would be much, much more efficient to use, especially as Ironman.

Note: My HP level was ~50 on the account.

Will be buying the script tonight.

Edited by Priscilla

18 hours ago, Encoded said:

@Priscilla Will be implemented tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you.

Unfortunately I got banned since my last comment, fortunately only a two day ban, but gonna have to stop now.

I am almost a hundred percent sure that it was not your script, as I did bot agility for full grace within two days, which some would consider quite stupid.

I would recommend this script to anyone. Only used it for three days out of the 30 I bought, but I am fully satisfied. Got my book and full robes too (100 crates :D)

One more thing:

I have noticed this yesterday. When the script waits to light the brazier, it keeps adjusting the camera. If this was productive and done well, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Unfrotunately all it does it move it up and down constantly, which no one would ever do. You might have to look into this :)

When not fletching and its on 470 points for example when wintertodt is nearly dead, it will cut 3 logs and burn them, but when on fletch mode it waits for full inv and fletches full inv before burning so sometimes it misses the kill. Would be sweet if could update to do same for fletch!