nHunter [Box Traps] [Net Traps] [Bird Snares] [Customization] [Black Chins/Salamanders] [ABC2] [Muling] [400B+ Total Profit/80B+ Total Exp]

Naton

As of update today, script is having trouble navigating in resizable mode. Teleports to corp cave and exits and gets stuck. But when in fiixed mode works fine

Edited by Versace

3 minutes ago, Versace said:

As of update today, script is having trouble navigating in resizable mode. Teleports to corp cave and exits and gets stuck. But when in fiixed mode works fine

This is a tribot issue that has been reported to the devs, hopefully it will be addressed soon. For now, if you want to run youll have to use fixed as you said

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mxndaugas said:

308a10e55ed8153c5d2fd8c01ac98da7.png

Script ends after account is being killed at black chins.

Could you follow this gif (this is with tribot 10 but its the same idea with 11) and post the pastebin link here so I can see both the debugs?

JruOAaz.gif

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

24 minutes ago, James_Rogers said:

Why is the bot logging out after 5 minutes..

What's the debug say? Can you follow this and paste the link here?

JruOAaz.gif

1 minute ago, azx000 said:

Why didn't script automatically choose the coordinate function? 35 test for 30 minutes, hunter skill level traps without taking to the tropical birds wagtails,

Didn't catch one

Qin

32 minutes ago, azx000 said:

Why didn't script automatically choose the coordinate function? 35 test for 30 minutes, hunter skill level traps without taking to the tropical birds wagtails,

The script does not support progressive mode

Just now, azdog90 said:

wtfs with all these  scripts claiming they top notch enough to charge money legit cant place more than 2 nets with this script.

You can place as many nets as your hunter level allows

1 minute ago, azdog90 said:

yeah im 66 script picks up 3 trees only sets traps on 2 trees.

Can your take a screenshot/gif? I want to see what the paint looks like. It paints on the tiles selected. Did you press the "Add nearest tree" button in the gui to add the trees?

12 minutes ago, azdog90 said:

3 trees selected ... only traps 2 and ignores the 3rd 

Screenshot_2.png

Did a quick test on my account and it's doing all four

a431829460e5573b590abc356e757ea6.png'

You didn't include the inventory in that screenshot - are you sure you have more nets/ropes in your inventory?

Otherwise could you send me the debug? What tribot version are you using?

4 hours ago, Naton said:

Can your take a screenshot/gif? I want to see what the paint looks like. It paints on the tiles selected. Did you press the "Add nearest tree" button in the gui to add the trees?

I only selected to catch birds, startup scripts

Qin

20 minutes ago, azx000 said:

I only selected to catch birds, startup scripts

Did you specify tiles for it to place the traps?

Good script so far! I had one account banned because I selected a tile which you couldn't place on and the bot kept spamming to place, maybe a fail safe?

Also, Black Chins... Could you make it so it takes a longer route around green dragons - All my deaths have been by the dragon smashing a 39 on me with fire :D

Edited by NathanK25

1 hour ago, NathanK25 said:

Good script so far! I had one account banned because I selected a tile which you couldn't place on and the bot kept spamming to place, maybe a fail safe?

Also, Black Chins... Could you make it so it takes a longer route around green dragons - All my deaths have been by the dragon smashing a 39 on me with fire :D

When it was trying to place a trap on a tile it couldn't, was there a game message in the chatbox (like 'you can't place that trap here' or something like that), and if so, do you know what it was? Also, what teleport are you using for black chins? Try a games necklace - unfortunately most of the pathing is handled by dax walker so I don't believe theres much I can do about that unless I wrote custom paths

Edited by Naton

1 hour ago, Naton said:

When it was trying to place a trap on a tile it couldn't, was there a game message in the chatbox (like 'you can't place that trap here' or something like that), and if so, do you know what it was? Also, what teleport are you using for black chins? Try a games necklace - unfortunately most of the pathing is handled by dax walker so I don't believe theres much I can do about that unless I wrote custom paths

To be honest it's my own fault, I should have checked it could be placed there. 

It was a bush/leaf near Red Chins, it did say that message in the chat but continued to spam.

4 hours ago, NathanK25 said:

To be honest it's my own fault, I should have checked it could be placed there. 

It was a bush/leaf near Red Chins, it did say that message in the chat but continued to spam.

If you see that message again could you screenshot it so I can see exactly what it was? I'll be able to add a failsafe - no worries if you can't.

• Nullable featured and unfeatured this topic