nHunter [Box Traps] [Net Traps] [Bird Snares] [Customization] [Black Chins/Salamanders] [ABC2] [Muling] [400B+ Total Profit/80B+ Total Exp]

Naton

2 hours ago, James_Rogers said:

Keeps telling me that my invent isn't geared up for wilderness despite having the number of box traps I always use - a red message comes up and ends immediately. 

It was working flawlessly before that

Check out the section on 'wilderness hunting' on this thread - it requires some special configuration so that it can bank/teleport back

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

16 hours ago, gheshe said:

I ran this for an hour and 40 minutes on my 2000+ total account and it got wiped! Would you know any reason why?

Because it's a bot and nothing is safe.

Your account has gathered hours and hours of your human mouse data and then you start moving in a different way, you get flagged and then banned. 

I have an account created freshly from Tutorial Island, Botted all the other stats and not once clicked the screen it's now Level 106 hunter from this script and 9 hours a day.

• 1 month later...

Can you run this script for black chins, using only 1 client but having more accounts on new tabs hunting at the same location? Previously I have used a black chins script which would require me to open a new client per account, making me use alot more CPU and memory.

45 minutes ago, Aman9011 said:

Can you run this script for black chins, using only 1 client but having more accounts on new tabs hunting at the same location? Previously I have used a black chins script which would require me to open a new client per account, making me use alot more CPU and memory.

Yes this script should support tabs

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been using this bot for a few months now, but recently ive been having some issues of the bot randomly stopping. I also can't run 2 hunter bots at the same time anymore, even though I could until I had to repurchase the script and something changed. 

I keep coming back to the account logged out, sometimes its in the wildy still with enough traps to keep going and plenty of supplies so im really not sure why its doing that. 

Also a reason as to why i cant run two accounts at once (I have VIP-E for proxies aswell). 

Edited by Jomax55

7 hours ago, Jomax55 said:

Ive been using this bot for a few months now, currently ranked #25 so I know how its meant to work, but recently ive been having some issues of the bot randomly stopping. I also can't run 2 hunter bots at the same time anymore, even though I could until I had to repurchase the script and something changed. 

I keep coming back to the account logged out, sometimes its in the wildy still with enough traps to keep going and plenty of supplies so im really not sure why its doing that. 

Also a reason as to why i cant run two accounts at once (I have VIP-E for proxies aswell). 

Can you send the debug?

Never had to do that before could you if you could give me a quick guide ill do it next time it happens.

Any clue why I cant run two at a time? One works fine and then when I try to open a second (different tribot not a new tab cause otherwise I find that they lag) the paint opens for a second and then closes before I can choose settings. Or do you need debug for this aswell

edit: Just wanted to say that the bot works perfectly 99% of the time, just had two instances of coming back to it logged for no reason and then the not being able to run two at a time issue. 

Edited by Jomax55
clarity

24 minutes ago, Jomax55 said:

Never had to do that before could you if you could give me a quick guide ill do it next time it happens.

Any clue why I cant run two at a time? One works fine and then when I try to open a second (different tribot not a new tab cause otherwise I find that they lag) the paint opens for a second and then closes before I can choose settings. Or do you need debug for this aswell

edit: Just wanted to say that the bot works perfectly 99% of the time, just had two instances of coming back to it logged for no reason and then the not being able to run two at a time issue. 

Heres a gif of getting the debug on tribot 10. Its the same general idea on tribot 11 as well.

https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have had nothing but a positive experience with this script. Very advanced GUI, that is simple to use. I very much appreciate being able to customize so many anti-ban features, namely, "middle-mouse camera movement" being the only way the camera moves, is my favorite feature to implement by my choice. Your script runs extremely efficiently, and very human-like. Even with botting being easier now-a-days, your script still shines above most as attention to detail in how it performs actions. 10/10, would recommend to anyone. Got me 99 hunter in a week.image.png.6082cc50faeff2b42b0eb9a5b19b5b30.png

3 minutes ago, HamadK said:

The script is not running away from pkers. I set it up correctly I believe is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Can you get a gif of this/send the debug? I have not received any similar reports. You could try resetting your settings (delete your settings files) if you touched the anti pk settings at all.

3 hours ago, HamadK said:

The script is not running away from pkers. I set it up correctly I believe is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Please refer to my previous message

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 7:23 PM, HamadK said:

Script is now working fine I just had to delete the setting like you said Thank you now Im making 500k/hr on 2 accounts. Im rank 31 on this script 63-115 red chins

Any advice on best settings?

• 2 months later...

Posted by a user in my discord

hunter.png

is it possible to change the speed of which the bot clicks the next trap when doing black salamanders? at the moment when it's busy with one trap it already clicks the next one but it's too quick, then it has to reclick every single time. (this is not the case when it has to reclick the same trap, only when it has to go to other traps for whatever reason. Thank you in advance

1 hour ago, darzifox said:

is it possible to change the speed of which the bot clicks the next trap when doing black salamanders? at the moment when it's busy with one trap it already clicks the next one but it's too quick, then it has to reclick every single time. (this is not the case when it has to reclick the same trap, only when it has to go to other traps for whatever reason. Thank you in advance

Here is something I wrote to another user that is relevant

When placing a trap, you have a short window after placing the trap before being forced off the trap where you can click things without issues. The script tries to click but if it goes too slow it won't make the cutoff and it''ll have to re-click after being forced off the trap tile. Unfortunately looking glass makes the script run slower (which I'll be trying to look into today but I'm not sure how much I can change about it) so it will probably usually miss this cutoff. You can enable a setting at advanced preferences -> trap resetting -> "wait until we've been force moved off current trap", and "wait until forced movement off trap complete" to try and wait

• Nullable featured and unfeatured this topic