nMagic [Regular Spells] [Lunar Spells] [Grand Exchange Restocking] [Progressive System] [Muling] [Customization] [ABC2] [20B+ Exp Gained]

Naton

13 minutes ago, carlholcomb said:

Enchanting works fine on bracelets. Ive been using it on ruby then diamond. But when I tried it on diamond necklaces, it ends the script saying it has run out of supplies. Restarted the client and tried a few times. Even when I put the necklaces in my inventory, it banks them then ends the script saying the same thing.

Should be fixed now thanks

Don't press "re-run script" in order to download the latest version

Edited by Naton

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, afk1234 said:

BANNED after 3 hours of use, RIP maxed voider

LYJlIbf.png

Guess you forgot to end the script and accidentally went an extra 25 hours

Edited by adamhackz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, just adot said:

The client tries to locate the mission npc when another player attacks it. It sat and tried 500 times before it disconnected. I've enabled the option to hop if it cannot locate the npc but it just logs and ends the script. 

!bug.PNG

Issue with world hopping should be fixed next update

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 2 weeks later...

@Naton

It seems to get stuck randomly sometimes closing the bank (idk if you need to know the method i'm using or not but it's Eth Brace Alching). It didn't show an error just sat in the bank and said 'Status: Close Bank' and sat there for about 10-15mins while I watched it. I don't have mini-breaks or any of that setup so I don't know why it just sat there. Just thought i'd give you a heads up, seemed to fix itself after i manually closed the bank for it, it just continued to run like normal and didn't have an issue closing the bank after that.

EDIT: Also seems to just get stuck in the bank doing anything randomly, withdrawing ether and bracelets also cause the bot to do the same thing, just sit there and do nothing, manually preforming the task though causes it to work but just happens again

Edited by RivenPB
more information

9 hours ago, RivenPB said:

@Naton

It seems to get stuck randomly sometimes closing the bank (idk if you need to know the method i'm using or not but it's Eth Brace Alching). It didn't show an error just sat in the bank and said 'Status: Close Bank' and sat there for about 10-15mins while I watched it. I don't have mini-breaks or any of that setup so I don't know why it just sat there. Just thought i'd give you a heads up, seemed to fix itself after i manually closed the bank for it, it just continued to run like normal and didn't have an issue closing the bank after that.

EDIT: Also seems to just get stuck in the bank doing anything randomly, withdrawing ether and bracelets also cause the bot to do the same thing, just sit there and do nothing, manually preforming the task though causes it to work but just happens again

Are you using looking glass?

17 minutes ago, RivenPB said:

Yes

There is unfortunately some looking glass issues with things that use interfaces (such as banking). I submitted a bug report awhile back but haven't heard much on it. You could try restarting your LG + tribot clients a few times/deleting jagex cache/deleting hooks/reinstalling tribot/disabling all plugins in your LG client, I have no idea what specifically causes LG to stop working correctly, sorry. This is the bug report I submitted https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/issues/121

1 minute ago, Naton said:

There is unfortunately some looking glass issues with things that use interfaces (such as banking). I submitted a bug report awhile back but haven't heard much on it. You could try restarting your LG + tribot clients a few times/deleting jagex cache/deleting hooks/reinstalling tribot/disabling all plugins in your LG client, I have no idea what specifically causes LG to stop working correctly, sorry. This is the bug report I submitted https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/issues/121

Ah ok, well hopefully it'll get fixed soon (although from reading the report it seems like it's not a high priority) cause it sucks that it negatively effects such an amazing script. I'll continue to use this for sure but i'll make sure to watch it closely, seems to do it after about 2 hours of running it and if i stop the script and run it again it runs for another 2 hours perfectly so I might just do that.

Thanks for the amazing script :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, U4RYA said:

Disabling camera movement and unticking camera movement under timed actions doesn't work while stun alching, it still keeps moving the camera and messing up my set camera position.

It will still move the camera if it has to (ex. there's something to attack but it isn't on the screen)

Just now, Naton said:

It will still move the camera if it has to (ex. there's something to attack but it isn't on the screen)

It stuns fine for a few minutes and without the player or the NPC moving it still moves the camera

2 minutes ago, U4RYA said:

It stuns fine for a few minutes and without the player or the NPC moving it still moves the camera

I will change it to never move the camera even if there's nothing to attack to see if that helps.

It's live now, make sure to restart the script by pressing "start script" and not "re-run" to download the latest version.

13 minutes ago, Naton said:

I will change it to never move the camera even if there's nothing to attack to see if that helps.

It's live now, make sure to restart the script by pressing "start script" and not "re-run" to download the latest version.

Thank you for the fast answer and fix!

1 minute ago, Archhh said:

Bot keeps attempting to restock once I've completed enchanting all my bolts, I have restock turned off.

Can you double check your settings? And if you're 100% sure it's off then send me your settings file and the debug that corresponds a session where you experienced this.