nMagic [Regular Spells] [Lunar Spells] [Grand Exchange Restocking] [Progressive System] [Muling] [Customization] [ABC2] [20B+ Exp Gained]

Naton

11 hours ago, dmmoody said:

It happens on spin flax 

It seems there actually is a failsafe, there may be something wrong with it. Can you provide any more details about what the script was doing when it was "stuck"? I will be testing lunars on my main soon to iron everything out within the next week or two.

1 hour ago, Hexarx said:

Got me 68-90 magic so far. Quality script. Works great!

1.PNG

Nice! :D

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

On 5/9/2019 at 8:42 PM, Naton said:

It seems there actually is a failsafe, there may be something wrong with it. Can you provide any more details about what the script was doing when it was "stuck"? I will be testing lunars on my main soon to iron everything out within the next week or two.

so I don't know if it happens when you get a magic level with this one but it definitely won't click through all the extra BS when you get a crafting level, if you unlock the ability to craft stuff at that level. it will click the initial congrats you leveled one but not the next one that says you've unlocked how to make x item.

11 minutes ago, dmmoody said:

so I don't know if it happens when you get a magic level with this one but it definitely won't click through all the extra BS when you get a crafting level, if you unlock the ability to craft stuff at that level. it will click the initial congrats you leveled one but not the next one that says you've unlocked how to make x item.

I just pushed an update that should fix this. It's currently pending on the repo. I'll run the account with lunars that I have. Do you happen to know if other lunar spells are like this aswell (can't cast with level up screen open)?

Additionally, with this update comes updated pricing - you can choose a "relist policy" to relist buying/selling stuff at the GE (an unlimited amount of relist policies can be configured). Unfortunately all old saved price settings will no longer work so you will likely want to reconfigure them. Note that the script calculates quantities based on the initial price so there could be issues with attempting to buy too many and causing the script to stop. 

Edited by Naton

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 2 weeks later...

Wizards tower is a common place. It's easy to get reported by players. And don't think about alching at g.e since tribot can't do randoms and from what I know many people insta-report accounts when they dismiss imp/genie.. 

33 minutes ago, Hexarx said:

Wizards tower is a common place. It's easy to get reported by players. And don't think about alching at g.e since tribot can't do randoms and from what I know many people insta-report accounts when they dismiss imp/genie.. 

you know that ge is random proof right? 4head

A few splashing updates:

Removed attempting to attack unreachable targets by travelling through doors, etc. find a target because sometimes it didn't work correctly and I cant account for every single scenario in the game.

Added "safe spotting". You must enable this now if you are safe spotting to notify the script to search for npcs that it normally wouldn't be able to attack (because they are unreachable).

Added only attacking npcs in a specific area (this is in advanced preferences -> methods -> splashing)

5 hours ago, Jafar Naqvi said:

Hi, i am having trouble with the plank make spell. It does a full inventory and then deposits my cash and doesn't take it back out.

This should be fixed now, thanks

Greatly lowered the price of bulk auth counts (> 5 auths). If you have purchased one of these auths in the last two weeks then I will credit you the difference of the auth towards any of my scripts.

Great script so far. Would recommend a change to the camera-angling when curse-alching. I think it would be more human-like if the camera is positioned so that the inventory is closer to the NPC being attacked. Right now, the camera angle will change causing the distance between clicks to increase drastically.

Signature.png.02502e75473d480f156068da5d76e4c9.png

2 minutes ago, FadeRS said:

Great script so far. Would recommend a change to the camera-angling when curse-alching. I think it would be more human-like if the camera is positioned so that the inventory is closer to the NPC being attacked. Right now, the camera angle will change causing the distance between clicks to increase drastically.

You can disable camera movement in Advanced Preferences -> Other -> Controls -> Disable camera movement

2 minutes ago, Naton said:

You can disable camera movement in Advanced Preferences -> Other -> Controls -> Disable camera movement

Thanks for the prompt response. My apologies for not checking more thoroughly prior to posting.

Signature.png.02502e75473d480f156068da5d76e4c9.png

hi, so i put the option of hopping if 1 player in range ( so it hops if alch/stun spot taken ) but the bot hops even before in place, as in traversing to ge to buy supplies, it will hop there

1 hour ago, struiz22 said:

hi, so i put the option of hopping if 1 player in range ( so it hops if alch/stun spot taken ) but the bot hops even before in place, as in traversing to ge to buy supplies, it will hop there

I've updated it to only hop when training magic, the update is pending on the repository

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Chrxstopher said:

Hey just a heads up the tan leather spell isn't working atm.

Can you provide more information about how it is broken? I don't have an account with the tan leather requirements.

Just now, Chrxstopher said:

It just opens and closes immediately. I have tried a few times and it's not working. 

Can you send the debug (copy and paste to pastebin)?

This is how to get the debug if you are unsure

JruOAaz.gif

1 minute ago, Chrxstopher said:

It's actually working now.. You can't use a rune pouch.. Lol whoops

I can probably look to add rune pouch support at some point

• 3 weeks later...

@Naton

Another error, if not how do i stop this?

When casting Enchant Jewelry, the script individually casts the spell on each individual ring/amulet, etc. You don't have to do this. When you just cast it once on 1 ring, the spell automatically enchants all the rings in the inventory in a timely manner by itself. You don't need to keep re-casting the spell on each ring. Only time it would have to re-cast is if it gains a Magic level.

Example: When casting Enchant Jewelry - Lvl 1 on Sapphire Rings, it will cast Enchant Jewelry spell individually on each separate Sapphire Ring.

Edited by gabrielspecter

giphy.gif

Just now, gabrielspecter said:

@Naton

Another error:

When casting Enchant Jewelry, the script individually casts the spell on each individual ring/amulet, etc. You don't have to do this. When you just cast it once on 1 ring, the spell automatically enchants all the rings in the inventory in a timely manner by itself. You don't need to keep re-casting the spell on each ring. Only time it would have to re-cast is if it gains a Magic level.

Example: When casting Enchant Jewelry - Lvl 1 on Sapphire Rings, it will cast Enchant Jewelry spell individually on each separate Sapphire Ring.

This is not an error, this is intended. Manually clicking is faster.

To perform the behavior you are explaining, locate the following option: Advanced Preferences -> Methods -> Enchanting -> Slow Enchant

Just now, Naton said:

This is not an error, this is intended. Manually clicking is faster.

To perform the behavior you are explaining, locate the following option: Advanced Preferences -> Methods -> Enchanting -> Slow Enchant

I see. Thanks for fast response.

giphy.gif

Enchanting works fine on bracelets. Ive been using it on ruby then diamond. But when I tried it on diamond necklaces, it ends the script saying it has run out of supplies. Restarted the client and tried a few times. Even when I put the necklaces in my inventory, it banks them then ends the script saying the same thing.