|w| Zulrah Helper [1-3m/hr] - Plugin Tool [RESIZE]

Worthy

Is there a way to disable the red X cursor? It is very annoying. Also I'm not sure what's happening, but the prayer highlighting seems to have stopped working randomly while I was using it and it no longer highlights prayers. The prayer tab flashes, but that's it.

Is the highlighting currently broken now?

And I can disable the red X cursor, it's just the default tribot one. I didn't know it was that bothersome :(

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Script worked fine for a couple kills, then stopped highlighting prayers. I have no clue why it's stopped as it does still highlight everything else. It even highlights the prayer icon, but not the individual prayers themselves.

Edit: Restarting client seems to have solved it...for now.

Edited by yaroow

Script worked fine for a couple kills, then stopped highlighting prayers. I have no clue why it's stopped as it does still highlight everything else. It even highlights the prayer icon, but not the individual prayers themselves.

Edit: Restarting client seems to have solved it...for now.

This keeps happening and it's rather annoying having to close and restart the client every few kills.

script worked just fine yesterday, but now it doesn't highlight anything. 

also grabbing items doesn't work. it just says "Open the equipment tab." in the debug. i tried deleting the whole .tribot folder

Edited by Los Pollos

script worked just fine yesterday, but now it doesn't highlight anything. 

also grabbing items doesn't work. it just says "Open the equipment tab." in the debug. i tried deleting the whole .tribot folder

That's because of todays update.

Any idea when the script will be updated to fit the change in Zulrah patterns? Or will it automatically adjust?

Don't be a leecher.

When using scripts that people take their time to make, leave criticism or feedback on how to improve the script

Any idea when the script will be updated to fit the change in Zulrah patterns? Or will it automatically adjust?

As far as I can tell, people have said that the bot works fine.

I will do some testing later, but test it for yourself to see if everything works.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

The new zulrah rotations have the helper a little messed up. Keeps telling me to stand in wrong spots and end up taking loads of damage from gas. most the time its correct tho, just the new rotations they added are were it messes up.

There is only one new phases added to one of the four patterns, and these phase happens less than 1/3rd the time.

So it shouldn't mess up everytime, very rarely actually.

However, I am working on updating the helper and slayer right now.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

There is only one new phases added to one of the four patterns, and these phase happens less than 1/3rd the time.

So it shouldn't mess up everytime, very rarely actually.

However, I am working on updating the helper and slayer right now.

Thanks for the reply, and awesome! Thanks for the speedy fix :)

This is pretty awesome. Got my main to 90/90 range magic and started trying zulrah with this. Died the first 3 times in my first 10 or so kills getting a feel for the fight and now I don't die except for the occasional 70-0 while im looking at something else. no complaints on my end <3

edit:

qoijuuG.png

is in my first 2 hours of ever trying zulrah. Not the fastest gp/hr but at least I didn't die. This is awesome if it really is a 0% chance at a ban

Edited by gavin101

• 2 weeks later...

It's a very good script, but it could be improved.

- When you get a random/log out, a bot starts trying to solve the random/log in itself without any user input.

- There should be some way you can tell what the next phase is.

- It would be helpful to warn you when trident ammo/helmet ammo is running very low.

- The jad phase is very buggy and the prayers are wrong atleast 75% of the time. I'm not lagging.

Overall however, it is a very good script and well put together. Nice job!

First is the TRiBot client. I can disable that; not really a big deal IMO.

The next tile is displayed on the screen, so you should know where to stand. After a few rotations, you be used to the patterns and know the phase changes anyway.

You can check your trident ammo on the top left of the screen; helmet charge is impossible to track afaik.

The JAD phase is always accurate, it's crucial you switch prayers at the right time - when Zulrah's head bows.

Watch this video: https://youtu.be/aiFvUk0-JC8?t=13m52s

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services: