|w| Zulrah Helper [1-3m/hr] - Plugin Tool [RESIZE]

Worthy

Running into a couple very minor problems which happen rarely, first during the Jad phase the script tells me to go to the other side of the area to stand, nowhere near the snake not doing prayer flicks at all. Then another one had it so I was standing in the correct place but it wasn't telling me what prayers to be flicking for Jad phase. Other than that this script is amazing. Done about 75 kills with it and I've improved a lot. Would recommend this to anyone who is trying Zulrah for the first time.

Talking to you on skype.

WIth enough lag on your end (a possibility), zulrah can skip an animation and the bot would not know what to do.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone been banned for using just this script? nothing else, I don't bot but i want to learn Zulrah.

The script does not interact with the game. While using this script, the only thing that could ban you is the client, but TRiLeZ has stated that the client is currently undetectable.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

meh.png

meh not bad, 9/10... covers my private messages though and chat box, which is annoying since im not botting. :D

edit came back to check and just noticed theres a button u can minimize it LOL! :o

Edited by cheat_neverr

cheat_neverr.png

It says ZulrahSlayer but really it's ZulrahHelper.

Really good script, except every 3-4 kills it stops highlighting which prayer to switch to and I have to restart the client to get it to work again. Very annoying

Received an error similar to this before. You should just be able to restart the script, not the whole client.

Don't press re-run. There is no error in the client/bot debug and the error doesn't occur to most users, however I will try it soon to try and figure out what causes it.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Yeah that's what I thought, but nah. Once it's glitched, I have to close the client. Stopping and starting the script again doesn't fix it.

It seems to happen more often when I tele from zulrah without a recoil equipped. Since I figured that out it occurs far less often now- maybe 1/5 instead of 1/2 or more.

Is there any error in the client/bot debug?

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Have been using this script for a day or so and I've only came across one bug. During the Jad phase roughly towards it's last attack the script will stop highlighting the range/magic switches and zulrah can get a free magic hit on you (tells you to keep range activated, but zulrah does a last magic attack).

Other than that this script is really good and I've done more than 10 kills without dying. I would recommended this over Zulrah Slayer as that does have some crucial bugs which only result in a few kills before dying.

Also idk why but when I click "Grab Current Equipment" sometimes it doesn't do anything.

9/10, thks Worthy :)

Edited by Kyle_1995

FZ9ZzsK.png

RIP NMZ Host :'(

Have been using this script for a day or so and I've only came across one bug. During the Jad phase roughly towards it's last attack the script will stop highlighting the range/magic switches and zulrah can get a free magic hit on you (tells you to keep range activated, but zulrah does a last magic attack).

Other than that this script is really good and I've done more than 10 kills without dying. I would recommended this over Zulrah Slayer as that does have some crucial bugs which only result in a few kills before dying.

Also idk why but when I click "Grab Current Equipment" sometimes it doesn't do anything.

9/10, thks Worthy :)

During the last attack you are supposed to run to the opposite side of the island to avoid poison gas in the next phase. If you have the Zulrah Slayer you can see the bot do this.

Keep an eye on the minimap and click right away when the next tile turns green. You will avoid the attack from Zulrah.

Also, if you open the Equipment tab before clicking the button, it will always work, otherwise you just have to wait up to a few seconds (sometimes ~5-10).

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

should I use it with looking glass ? standard client is detectable ? ( new to tribot)

Looking glass doesn't work with this script as it can't display any overlays on the normal client/osbuddy/browser. The tribot client is not detectable anyway; so its not a problem.

Kyle

Edited by Kyle_1995

FZ9ZzsK.png

Would it be worth buying this if i have Australian ping? Which is roughly 250.

I'm aussie and it's still really good with the high ping. Only trouble you might get is when zulrah is in it's jad phase and you need to switch between magic/range prayer (ping delay). The jad phase is literally the only thing you really need to worry about :).

Kyle

FZ9ZzsK.png

should I use it with looking glass ? standard client is detectable ? ( new to tribot)

Don't use with LG. Client is undetectable; very near impossible to get banned with this script.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

I'm aussie and it's still really good with the high ping. Only trouble you might get is when zulrah is in it's jad phase and you need to switch between magic/range prayer (ping delay). The jad phase is literally the only thing you really need to worry about :).

Kyle

Agreed. Watch a minute of this video https://youtu.be/KCZQOyRaRDg?t=2m15s to help explain what exactly must be done.

Update - v1.41

- Patched painting bugs due to Jagex interface update

- It will now assign them dynamically now, so an update should never break them again

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Agreed. Watch a minute of this video https://youtu.be/KCZQOyRaRDg?t=2m15s to help explain what exactly must be done.

Update - v1.41

- Patched painting bugs due to Jagex interface update

- It will now assign them dynamically now, so an update should never break them again

Thanks for fixing that bug worthy :)

Also like the new option to turn the tribot cursor off.

Kyle

Edited by Kyle_1995

FZ9ZzsK.png

Thanks for fixing that bug worthy :)

Also like the new option to turn the tribot cursor off.

Kyle

Woops. I had originally tried to make an option to turn the tribot cursor off, but never got it to work with the current API and forgot to remove it from the GUI after pushing this update. It doesn't actually work :0

edit: I'll gray it out in the next update.

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Update - v1.042

- Added show/hide cursor button (it will either use my custom cursor or no cursor)

- Now bank independent - before the bot would only register loot if using the clan wars bank

- Fixed magic/range potion highlighting

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Really want to buy this..but the people claiming to be banned are turning me off, only downfall to the complaints are, I don't know if these people are actually not botting and only using this script, or are claiming they don't bot, cause they only botted an hour of something else before and then used this script.

I don't bot, nor do I want to, cause I don't want to lose my main, just need some zulrah guidance until I learn, can someone reply with feedback legit, if they have never botted on the account, are using this script, have or have not received a ban, if they have or have not been banned, how long were they doing zulrah for, and how long was the ban.

Be really irritated if I became a VIP just for this script and get slapped in the mouth.

Edited by idontbotkid

taqsig_zps274e4905.jpg

Really want to buy this..but the people claiming to be banned are turning me off, only downfall to the complaints are, I don't know if these people are actually not botting and only using this script, or are claiming they don't bot, cause they only botted an hour of something else before and then used this script.

I don't bot, nor do I want to, cause I don't want to lose my main, just need some zulrah guidance until I learn, can someone reply with feedback legit, if they have never botted on the account, are using this script, have or have not received a ban, if they have or have not been banned, how long were they doing zulrah for, and how long was the ban.

Be really irritated if I became a VIP just for this script and get slapped in the mouth.

The script does not interact with the game whatsoever, so that leaves the client left to be detected, which TRiLeZ has stated is currently undetectable.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

SITE UPDATE!

Hiscores page completed:

0ZDJLq0.png

New dynamic signatures added:

aHCMzer.png

To add use:

[center][url=https://tribot.org/forums/topic/53608-/][img=http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahHelper/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png][/url][/center]
Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services: