|w| Zulrah Helper [1-3m/hr] - Plugin Tool [RESIZE]

Worthy

Welcome to Worthy Scripts

|w| Zulrah Helper

NOTE: This script does NOT kill Zulrah for you. It guides you through the kill process and tracks information.
Think of it as a plugin for RuneScape (as the script never directly interacts with the game, but just paints information on the screen).

Features

• No risk of ban from the script itself (the only other factor could be the Client but @TRiLeZ states it is undetectable)
  • Easy to set-up GUI
  • Hiscores system (below)
  • Automatic screenshot progress report system every hour
  • Supports resizable mode! (side-panels and transparent chat box support).
  • The bot can remind you to
    • Recharge the blowpipe/trident/serpentime helmets
    • Select the best prayers
    • Wear the selected armor
    • Change combat styles
    • Eat food
    • Cure venom
    • Equip rings of recoil
    • Drink prayer/mage/range potions
    • Use special attacks
    • Repair barrows armor
    • Pickups pets
  • The script guides you to kill Zulrah in the most efficient manner, even taking in Melee safe spots into account
  • Now supporting resizable mode! You may even adjust the size of the script while the script is active!
    zr2yXB8.png

GUI Settings
XZOLs45.png

How it works (note this is a human playing)

How to setup an equipment profile (from my Zulrah Slayer but same concept)

Requirements
- 80 to 85+ range/hp/def/magic
- 43+ prayer
- Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Hiscores System
Link

Proggies

xw72ndE.png

Pricing
- 9.99 CREDITS | 6 Months | 1 Auth
Get it here now!
YBxbBCk.png

Dynamic Signature

all.png

[center][url=https://tribot.org/forums/topic/53608-/][img=http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahHelper/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png][/url][/center]

Things to note:

• Green tiles are where you should currently stand
  • Blue tiles are where you should get ready to stand next
  • Red tiles are where Zulrah will spawn
  • Do use karambwans and magic/range potions for faster kills.
  • Do use function keys (esc, f5) so switch tabs quicker.
  • If a karambwan and food is glowing in green, eat the food first and then the karambwan.
  • When battling a certain Zulrah phase, hover over the blue dot on the minimap, and the second Zulrah dives into the ground, click the blue square. Afterwards then wear your new armor, pray the new prayers, eat (if needed), and change combat styles (if needed).
  • Watch this informative video detailing how to deal with the JAD phase
  •  This script is just an overlay, it is not supposed to be meant with LG as it does not interact with the game. TRiLeZ has stated the client is undetectable, and the script does not interact with the game, so there is no chance of a ban, thus LG is not plausible to use.
  • IF using Looking Glass, use 64-bit OSBuddy. Additionally go into File > Settings on the TRiBot client and increase the paint delay to 50+ to reduce lag.

With the required stats, you should be able to "legit" Zulrah in a few kills.

There is also a two hour trial with the script! Don't be alarmed if you don't kill it on the first try though, it could take a few times to get into the rhythm.

Regards,
Worthy

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great. Is it looking glass supported?

Not sure you can say 0% chance of a ban as using the client can get you banned. Don't try selling a script on false information to get more sales.

You are so wrong it is almost physically painful. 

Edited by sevant

Not sure you can say 0% chance of a ban as using the client can get you banned. Don't try selling a script on false information to get more sales.

The client isn't detectable lmao. And there is a 0% chance of ban, as the script never interacts with the game. It's like playing runescape normally, yet there are some overlays on the screen. Similar to osbuddy.

Unless you get banned playing the game normally, then I'd say you're good.

Looks great. Is it looking glass supported?

You are so wrong it is almost physically painful. 

LG would be supported I suppose, but why use it? It would be faster on the normal client.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Beta tested the absolute shit out of this script: http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahHelper/hiscores.php

Now I'm a pro at zulrah thanks to this great script! The best part is the 0% banrate. Great script if you aren't a cheesedick goldfarmer and just want to get some gainz on your main without any risk. :)

Ml57TnI.png

Edited by Skids

Beta tested the absolute shit out of this script: http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahHelper/hiscores.php

Now I'm a pro at zulrah thanks to this great script! The best part is the 0% banrate. Great script if you aren't a cheesedick goldfarmer and just want to get some gainz on your main without any risk. :)

Ml57TnI.png

Was you using LG? Just to track your kills and stuff? Was you still playing on the tribot client?

Signature removed by request. -J M C

Was you using LG? Just to track your kills and stuff? Was you still playing on the tribot client?

Haha no :P, I used the Tribot client for like the 1st 200 kills.

After that the rest I did it on rsbuddy without the script, because I became good at killing zulrah and remembered all the phases and rotations from muscle memory of the 1st 200 kills. But yeah this should be for everyone by like the 1st 60-100 ish kills you should be able to grasp all the rorations and spots.

He probably used tribot client and this script to learn how o do zulrah and then done it legit on osbuddy client :P

He probably used tribot client and this script to learn how o do zulrah and then done it legit on osbuddy client :P

That's what he just said above :P

This script is geared toward more "legit" players.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Great script! But a couple of things:

1) Sometimes goes out of sync. 1 step ahead/ behind actual pattern - frustrating. 1 in every 8-10 kills ish

2) Jad prays also sometimes not correct - highly frustrating. 1 in every 5 kills ish

3) Prices not 100% accurate (I am several m out)

4) One of the 'next' squares is green where it should be blue (on east side)

5) Possible to pause timer when script paused?

6) Would be great if could function correctly if I start in boss room (sometimes I forget to start script outside)

Would rate 8/10, exactly what I am looking for - minus the bugs. Fang & pet today. :)

1) That shouldn't really happen unless you lag and zulrah skips an animation ID.

2) Really? I've never ever experienced this. I've experienced #1 rarely, but never this.

If you are attacking zulrah, and the prayer does not light up when the JAD phase happens, that means that that prayer is the starting prayer. Just click the highlighted boxes.

3) Prices are from https://rsbuddy.com/exchange, but I can change them to use the RS GE now that that is out.

4) If you are talking about the red pattern, right after JAD phase, the square turns green because you are supposed to run there early. As Zulrah will soon after cover the field with poisonous gas. So you run there while zulrah is still attacking you but right after he finishes the 10 JAD attacks.

5) Uh, I can try to add this in next update as well as #3 no promises though

6) This is impossible. The Zulrah shrine is spawned and generated randomly. The way the script works is it grabs the starting point as a focal point, and every single other spot on the island is all relative to that. So the starting boat is really important. You can just keep the script running in the background while you do stuff :(

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

@Worthy

I think I may be doing something wrong here. Literally the only thing it tells me to do is drink mage/range pots. Doesnt tell me to eat, doesnt tell me to drink ppots, doesnt tell me where to walk.

Did you make set the eat % and prayer point values in the GUI?

You also have to setup an armor preset and start the script before you entire the shrine.

Add me on skype, worthytb and I can help you out.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Just died 3 times due to pattern identifier breaking mid-kill.

Believe it was on same rotation all 3 times:

http://i.imgur.com/NXAuCf7.png?1

Rotation 2 on this image I think.

I am very aware of the patterns that zulrah does.

The only problem I've ever seen is that it selects the wrong pattern because of incredible lag.

It's never failed mid-pattern, are you sure it's not supposed to be working as intended?

Can you take a gif of what you are talking about or pic?

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

I didn't mean to say you didn't! Just to highlight the rotation it seems to mess up on for me. May be lag I guess.

Will try to get a video/ gif next time!

I know :P

It's just difficult to tell exactly what you are talking about. As zulrah has like 45 different phases.

A vid/gif would be perfect.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Hey @Worthy, sometimes the script (or Tribot, can't really tell) will freeze up at the start of the Jad phase. Due to the nature of this bug it's hard to give any more information, but it's happened twice now. Once at the start of the Red pattern with a Jad magic phase (West position), and another time I can't remember the pattern but it was the East Jad magic phase. As soon as Zulrah shoots his first projectile for the phase, Tribot completely freezes for up to 5 seconds, at which point it continues like normal. All up this has happened in 2 of about 30 fights.

fatdoobie2.png

Hey @Worthy, sometimes the script (or Tribot, can't really tell) will freeze up at the start of the Jad phase. Due to the nature of this bug it's hard to give any more information, but it's happened twice now. Once at the start of the Red pattern with a Jad magic phase (West position), and another time I can't remember the pattern but it was the East Jad magic phase. As soon as Zulrah shoots his first projectile for the phase, Tribot completely freezes for up to 5 seconds, at which point it continues like normal. All up this has happened in 2 of about 30 fights.

Hm strange. Sounds like a memory issue. How much are you allocating?

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Hm strange. Sounds like a memory issue. How much are you allocating?

Good point, I only ever use 256mb heap; I'll try it with a bit more memory. I also started noticing it would occasionally freeze up when the script tried to print several lines to debug, not sure if that's related.

fatdoobie2.png

Good point, I only ever use 256mb heap; I'll try it with a bit more memory. I also started noticing it would occasionally freeze up when the script tried to print several lines to debug, not sure if that's related.

The printing may give it away. Do you remember what it said?

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

The printing may give it away. Do you remember what it said?

edit: just happened again, here's the debugs for you. 1:26:34 is when tribot freezes, and 1:26:38 is when it unfreezes

bot debug:

• [01:26:34] Prayer swap block complete
  • [01:26:38] Screenshot successfully taken at 2015-08-14-01-26-37-974

client debug:

• [01:26:37] *my actual in-game username here, lol*
  • [01:26:37] You have 1 dose of potion left.
  • [01:26:37]
  • [01:26:37] You drink some of your restore prayer potion.
  • [01:26:37] It heals some health.
  • [01:26:37] You eat the shark.
  • [01:26:37] You have 2 doses of potion left.

not sure if that client debug is intentional or not, seems weird.

Edited by fatdoobie2

fatdoobie2.png