|w| Zulrah Helper [1-3m/hr] - Plugin Tool [RESIZE]

Worthy

• [14:03:07] Script Started: |w| Zulrah Helper.
  • [14:03:07] Welcome to Worthy Scripts. Zulrah Helper Initiated.
  • [14:03:08] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [14:03:08] at javax.swing.ImageIcon.(Unknown Source)
  • [14:03:08] at scripts.zulrahhelper.gui.ZulrahHelperGUI.(ZulrahHelperGUI.java:53)
  • [14:03:08] at scripts.zulrahhelper.ZulrahHelper.a(ZulrahHelper.java:133)
  • [14:03:08] at scripts.zulrahhelper.ZulrahHelper.run(ZulrahHelper.java:104)
  • [14:03:08] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
  • [14:03:08] Script Ended: |w| Zulrah Helper. 

When trying to run the script keep getting that error. I've restarted the client and everything. Any idea?

agile4me.png

[img=http://download.mutesscripts.com/products/dynamic/fletching/sig.png?username=agile4me

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [14:03:07] Script Started: |w| Zulrah Helper.
  • [14:03:07] Welcome to Worthy Scripts. Zulrah Helper Initiated.
  • [14:03:08] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [14:03:08] at javax.swing.ImageIcon.(Unknown Source)
  • [14:03:08] at scripts.zulrahhelper.gui.ZulrahHelperGUI.(ZulrahHelperGUI.java:53)
  • [14:03:08] at scripts.zulrahhelper.ZulrahHelper.a(ZulrahHelper.java:133)
  • [14:03:08] at scripts.zulrahhelper.ZulrahHelper.run(ZulrahHelper.java:104)
  • [14:03:08] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
  • [14:03:08] Script Ended: |w| Zulrah Helper. 

When trying to run the script keep getting that error. I've restarted the client and everything. Any idea?

Seems to work for me.

Have you blocked any incoming connections? Check View > Firewall. Allow all connections.

Add me on skype, worthytb, if you can't figure it out.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

Seems to work for me.

Have you blocked any incoming connections? Check View > Firewall. Allow all connections.

Add me on skype, worthytb, if you can't figure it out.

Added you on Skype, I've checked the incoming connections and all seems to be fine but keeps doing it. I even removed all connections accepted and re-did it.

agile4me.png

[img=http://download.mutesscripts.com/products/dynamic/fletching/sig.png?username=agile4me

Added you on Skype, I've checked the incoming connections and all seems to be fine but keeps doing it. I even removed all connections accepted and re-did it.

Fixed.

Solution: User had service on computer blocking imgur.com

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

@Worthy Does this plugin work using mirror client?

No. This plugin however does not interact with the game. TRiLeZ has stated the client is undetectable so you should not be at a risk of ban using it with the normal client.

Great scrips A+++, did not try it out just straight up bought it, was not disapointed, got better each kill, would recomend 80+range 80 mage, i started with 75s, did like 3-4min kills now i can do 2-3min kills, best money making script

Glad you are enjoying it! Make sure to get your signature here:

pyy123.png

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

No. This plugin however does not interact with the game. TRiLeZ has stated the client is undetectable so you should not be at a risk of ban using it with the normal client.

Glad you are enjoying it! Make sure to get your signature here:

pyy123.png

Alright + 1 sale :)

yWmVA8z.png

This script is truly amazing, at first I could never do zulrah with my decent stats now I do her like a boss. Thanks to this script I can kill her without the help of the script I know I've always got it there if I'm bored and wanna see my k/h and more. Would defo recommend to anyone!

agile4me.png

The tiles are not being coloured like it used to do a few months back. I don't know where to run and end up taking a lot of damage from the clouds. The script used to tell me what to pray when and when to switch gear.

Is the script currently broken?

The tiles are not being coloured like it used to do a few months back. I don't know where to run and end up taking a lot of damage from the clouds. The script used to tell me what to pray when and when to switch gear.

Is the script currently broken?

The script is working. If you are experiencing issues with it add me on skype - worthyTB - and I can check it out :)

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Is there any way you can delete equipment setups? Having an issue where it keeps placing an offhand on my range setup when i dont have one equipped because im using a blowpipe. Awesome script btw :D

Is there any way you can delete equipment setups? Having an issue where it keeps placing an offhand on my range setup when i dont have one equipped because im using a blowpipe. Awesome script btw :D

Go to .tribot folder > Worthy Zulrah Helper

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

I'm noticing a few times that it gets the phase wrong. It will tel lyou to stand in clouds and tell you to pray the wrong way

Could be lag. Do you notice it happen on any of the same phases repeatedly? 

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Could be lag. Do you notice it happen on any of the same phases repeatedly? 

Yes I do. I cant remember the exact phase but it's when it goes from a ranged to a mage swap. It tells you to swap to pray from range and then you get dicked up by mage lol. Could be purely coincidence that it does it's done it there twice.

I'll keep watching for it and I'll come back with a phase if I can figure it out. Otherwise it's a great script and I'm really happy with the purchase.

How might lag cause it to display the wrong things? I have no real idea about scripts just wondering. 

Yes I do. I cant remember the exact phase but it's when it goes from a ranged to a mage swap. It tells you to swap to pray from range and then you get dicked up by mage lol. Could be purely coincidence that it does it's done it there twice.

I'll keep watching for it and I'll come back with a phase if I can figure it out. Otherwise it's a great script and I'm really happy with the purchase.

How might lag cause it to display the wrong things? I have no real idea about scripts just wondering. 

Do let me know.

If the bot lags a lot, Zulrah scan skip an entire animation, and the bot will guess to update the Zulrah code to attack the new Zulrah, but this guess may not always be accurate.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Do let me know.

If the bot lags a lot, Zulrah scan skip an entire animation, and the bot will guess to update the Zulrah code to attack the new Zulrah, but this guess may not always be accurate.

You know that sounds like what might be happening then. Moved back to school and my internet is literally ass lmao. But I'll definitely keep looking for it but that sounds about right. When it happens, for example it will say like "Go here" on the other side of the map, then when zulrah pops up it sends the square to show where you need to be to another spot and it's usually through all the clouds.

So I have a feeling that's what it is and it's not the script itself. Thanks for the answer! 

Nothing is showing other than the welcome to worthy scripts and yes, i had the equipment tab open.. still no dice

Make sure you are running runescape in fixed mode.

If it still doesn't work, add me on skype, worthytb, so I can take a look.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Just noticed it.

It happens whenever theres a JAD Phase in the middle. It doesn't recognize it happening and just tells you to swap gear and swap to a prayer but then doesnt' sy swap back to ianother one. It just says swap to pray mage and swap to ranged gear.

Just got it twice in a row and died both times.

Just noticed it.

It happens whenever theres a JAD Phase in the middle. It doesn't recognize it happening and just tells you to swap gear and swap to a prayer but then doesnt' sy swap back to ianother one. It just says swap to pray mage and swap to ranged gear.

Just got it twice in a row and died both times.

I just think you are doing the JAD phase incorrectly. Watch the video on the main thread.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services: