nHunter [Box Traps] [Net Traps] [Bird Snares] [Customization] [Black Chins/Salamanders] [ABC2] [Muling] [400B+ Total Profit/80B+ Total Exp]

Naton

yep

4 minutes ago, Naton said:

To verify, you've enabled this option?

a282ea4a2f1a847ec727c391e2860863.png

yep

would you make any changs for the lg mode?

it takes large cpu rate and very laggyyy in lg .

Edited by yoyi4001

10 minutes ago, yoyi4001 said:

yep

yep

would you make any changs for the lg mode?

it takes large cpu rate and very laggyyy in lg .

I've just tested and there doesn't appear to be any excessive lag for me on looking glass. Note that looking glass will always be slightly slower and slightly more laggy than a corresponding traditional tribot client with the same setup due to the nature of looking glass.

Here's a short recording of it working fine for me:

https://i.gyazo.com/877229332504a241a367c904790b0187.mp4

I would double check that you have that setting enabled. When that setting is enabled, it won't paint the time of your traps on the screen or the arrows of the you are hunting which helps a lot on looking glass (notice how there's no paint on the screen except the simple script data on the left).

You could also try minimizing your tribot client which disables graphics entirely in the client.

Edited by Naton

View all my bots on the TRiBot store! (premium) (free)

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

nScripting.com    nScript Support Discord     Refund Policy

Automate your bot management through nRestocker and the TRiBot Bulk Launcher

29 minutes ago, Naton said:

I've just tested and there doesn't appear to be any excessive lag for me on looking glass. Note that looking glass will always be slightly slower and slightly more laggy than a corresponding traditional tribot client with the same setup due to the nature of looking glass.

Here's a short recording of it working fine for me:

https://i.gyazo.com/877229332504a241a367c904790b0187.mp4

I would double check that you have that setting enabled. When that setting is enabled, it won't paint the time of your traps on the screen or the arrows of the you are hunting which helps a lot on looking glass (notice how there's no paint on the screen except the simple script data on the left).

You could also try minimizing your tribot client which disables graphics entirely in the client.

yep  it got a little smoothly when disable the paint and there is no arrows on the screen,thank you.

i can run 10+ bots on one pc but just run 3-4 hunter bots of LG and more laggy than the 10 bots .

@Naton  hey using the nhunter sometimes when hunting black chins the script is still running but it stops all in game activity; lets the traps just completely go untouched and then fall and dissapear and will log out from inacitivity while the script is till running and sit at log in screen. this happens maybe 20-40 % of the time. coud you look into this? Do you want the bot debug or client? because im running a fisher and this issue never happens with while running nhunter, thanks let me know.  

edit 2: so it ran fine for an hour, more or less while i was watching the tab the whole time and it stoppe doing anything as said above. i have the bot debug ill pm you it

debug - https://file.io/NuxX4jobZ9XU

1 hour ago, eggsftw1 said:

@Naton  hey using the nhunter sometimes when hunting black chins the script is still running but it stops all in game activity; lets the traps just completely go untouched and then fall and dissapear and will log out from inacitivity while the script is till running and sit at log in screen. this happens maybe 20-40 % of the time. coud you look into this? Do you want the bot debug or client? because im running a fisher and this issue never happens with while running nhunter, thanks let me know.

what i am notiicng is thatg when im off the tab NOT watching each individual bot its very likely to have this issue of doing nothing while script is running. 

Edited by eggsftw1

6 hours ago, eggsftw1 said:

edit 2: so it ran fine for an hour, more or less while i was watching the tab the whole time and it stoppe doing anything as said above. i have the bot debug ill pm you it

debug - https://file.io/NuxX4jobZ9XU

what i am notiicng is thatg when im off the tab NOT watching each individual bot its very likely to have this issue of doing nothing while script is running. 

Could you click tools -> generate bug report in the tribot client, and send me the zip?

Need assistance with any of my bots? Join the nScript support discord (link below).

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Naton Fantastic Script..as every single script you've developed has been. You my friend are fanominal and truly understand what a script needs for it to operate under the radar!

Now to get to the point.. Could you please add a option to increase game tick manipulation (Speed up box setups with a herb an tar). Also i have yet to get any better results with the Shooting Option for chins as it fails to detect deviation until its 10 tiles away.. Could you please add a option to shoot them down QUICKLY within 3-6 tiles of them deviating from Trap failures or when the chincompa that spawns simply walks sideways or straight past ur traps of the surrounding boxes of the spawn point. This Would make the option and the script all together WAY MORE EFFICIENT! other than that ypur coding is masterful an i think everyone should appreciate all the effort you put into all your work...you truly show your dedication and hard work for Tribot. Tribot devlopers should be FORTUNATE to have you an therefore deserve everything an more that comes to you!

Now as for the Tribot antiban i feel like the right click and examine options are completely TRASH an are completely unnessacery. I feel they actually do more harm than good (i ALWAYS turn them off as Real players dont fucking examine random shit like that and dont randomly misclick in a random spot randomly!) just my opinion for other users here. 

FYI: Implimenting the mouse off screen when you dont need to preform any actions was the smartest thing to do an has REALLY lowered Bans along with your intelligent coding. ALL THE OTHER SCRIPT MAKERS SHOULD TAKE LESSONS FROM YOU. Will ONLY use scripts made by you an TRUST NOBODY ELSE! Thank you for serving the tribot community!

- Bigballinboss

Edited by bigballinboss

7 hours ago, bigballinboss said:

@Naton Fantastic Script..as every single script you've developed has been. You my friend are fanominal and truly understand what a script needs for it to operate under the radar!

Now to get to the point.. Could you please add a option to increase game tick manipulation (Speed up box setups with a herb an tar). Also i have yet to get any better results with the Shooting Option for chins as it fails to detect deviation until its 10 tiles away.. Could you please add a option to shoot them down QUICKLY within 3-6 tiles of them deviating from Trap failures or when the chincompa that spawns simply walks sideways or straight past ur traps of the surrounding boxes of the spawn point. This Would make the option and the script all together WAY MORE EFFICIENT! other than that ypur coding is masterful an i think everyone should appreciate all the effort you put into all your work...you truly show your dedication and hard work for Tribot. Tribot devlopers should be FORTUNATE to have you an therefore deserve everything an more that comes to you!

Now as for the Tribot antiban i feel like the right click and examine options are completely TRASH an are completely unnessacery. I feel they actually do more harm than good (i ALWAYS turn them off as Real players dont fucking examine random shit like that and dont randomly misclick in a random spot randomly!) just my opinion for other users here. 

FYI: Implimenting the mouse off screen when you dont need to preform any actions was the smartest thing to do an has REALLY lowered Bans along with your intelligent coding. ALL THE OTHER SCRIPT MAKERS SHOULD TAKE LESSONS FROM YOU. Will ONLY use scripts made by you an TRUST NOBODY ELSE! Thank you for serving the tribot community!

- Bigballinboss

I'm glad to hear it's been going well for you! 😀

I'll look into what, if anything, could be done in the script to improve killing stray pray. Possibly another option may be added to be more aggressive.

I'd love to add tick manipulation but unfortunately the script's codebase would require massive changes to support something like that. It wasn't designed with that in mind so it would be a lot of work. Tribot also isn't great at reacting instantly due to it's virtual mouse (unless you use like 5000 mouse speed, then it's okay).

People have differing opinions on tribot's abc2 random actions which is why I intentionally make them optional.

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, jess2500 said:

before i buy this script i need to know if i can setup the script to NOT kill stray prey since i am a 3 cb skiller this is importent to me as i CANT gain any combat xp

Yes it doesn't do that by default

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 4:13 PM, Naton said:

No, it supports box traps, net traps, and bird snares. I don't currently have any plans to add it but that could change in the future.

I'd imagine it being one of the easier ones to program - click on kebbit, falcon attempts to catch it, if succeeds, retrieve it, if not... repeat. Only thing to worry about is if you don't retrieve it within like 30 seconds you gotta speak to the falconry master Matthias again to get your falcon back.

Currently training hunter to 83 so if you wanted an account to program kebbits just let me know.

It'd be very helpful as it's the fastest hunter xp from 43-60

spacer.png

Edited by boatsb4hose

boatsb4hose.png

boatsb4hose.png

4 hours ago, boatsb4hose said:

I'd imagine it being one of the easier ones to program - click on kebbit, falcon attempts to catch it, if succeeds, retrieve it, if not... repeat. Only thing to worry about is if you don't retrieve it within like 30 seconds you gotta speak to the falconry master Matthias again to get your falcon back.

Currently training hunter to 83 so if you wanted an account to program kebbits just let me know.

It'd be very helpful as it's the fastest hunter xp from 43-60

spacer.png

Thanks for the offer but unfortunately I don't have the time to add kebbits in right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Osomonti said:

Anyway or option to add, Bury bones? From trapping birds?

Unfortunately this is not supported at the moment

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, chubbylad420 said:

does this support the Private Hunting Area from Western Hard?

It should work anywhere - you give it the tiles to hunt on

• 6 months later...
  • Nullable featured and unfeatured this topic
11 minutes ago, MiamiErik said:

@NatonDoes this support falconry? If it doesn't is that something for future potential? 

It doesn't currently support it. I'm pretty happy with the features it has today so it's not something I have in mind specifically, but maybe at some point

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, DoesItWork said:

How do I disabled the onscreen tracker and arrow?

image.png.6631a49b9ba6788f164eca16a1348b0f.png

There's a setting to disable paint in advanced preferences

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...