|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Worthy

I have over 1 day run time and I can tell you a few things:

1) It is not 100% fully functional script yet, still some very small bugs and personally I'm not running it without monitoring.

2) Ban rates are already going higher - Weath tweeted that he banned a few Zulrah bots yesterday.

3) I bought private release script and I made that money back in 12hrs.

So in conclusion there are positive points and negative points. If you are lucky you get rich as fk, if you are unlucky then Weath bans you in 15mins - simple as that.

How the hell can a Zulrah acc get banned in 15min and  he never said that on twitter

How the hell can a Zulrah acc get banned in 15min and  he never said that on twitter

Well, here is proof that he said that:

3864fb2fda22dcb7ea01315b43292b2c.png

And .. I had same question how the hell is possible to get banned in 15mins after Zulrah script .. but Worthy confirmed it and he even refunded money to that person yesterday.

Edited by kaspar94

Some number crunching because I am bored.

At $30 per 2 weeks, this is one of the most expensive scripts on the site. However, if you played it safe and botted 10 hours a day for the entire 2 weeks, you could make anywhere from 140m to 420m. You can make your money back in a day. Just dont fuck it up for everyone else and crash prices.

Prices have already crashed tbh, it's still decent money though due to a lot items having high alch values such as magic logs etc

Edited by magerz4

Can confirm 2), been unlucky that weath whas moderating in my world i suppose.

The script is 100% functional for me tho, i ran it flawless and if their is a problem then Worthy will help/fix it asap !

Recommend this to anyone who looking to make some quick cash.

Sorry to hear about the loss :( but yeah this script will defo make more than what you pay, just if an account that can do zulrah gets banned... ouch.

But it's expected, once something goes public, the banrates increase.

What has crashed exactly?

The rares mainly such as blowpipe at like 5m, serp visage at like 600k and magic fang at like 850k. Blowpipe was like 15m, serp visage at like 2.5m+ and magic fang at like 3m+ only around 1-2months ago. Due to so many people legit people killing it as it's still better money on average than any boss and it's easily accessible (you don't need to make a team etc) and people botting it with private scripts.

Saying that, most of the profit now comes from the normal drops. Scales use to be 75gp but are now over 150gp each and zulrah drops like an average of 200 of them per drop, that's a 15k average increase on scales alone. Then drops such as d bones, raw sharks, rune ores, addy bars, battlestaffs will never drop below a certain amount due to their alch price. In turn this will always make zulrah profitable.

Edited by magerz4

I have over 1 day run time and I can tell you a few things:

1) It is not 100% fully functional script yet, still some very small bugs and personally I'm not running it without monitoring.

2) Ban rates are already going higher - Weath tweeted that he banned a few Zulrah bots yesterday.

3) I bought private release script and I made that money back in 12hrs.

So in conclusion there are positive points and negative points. If you are lucky you get rich as fk, if you are unlucky then Weath bans you in 15mins - simple as that.

Someone who's job it is to ban bots claiming he is banning bots isn't really proof.

kill was perfect. 

only thing is bot doesn't exit the "teleporting to island" state, and doesn't leave shrine after killing zulrah. but these are small issues and im going to monitor the bot for a while anyway.

edit: doesnt use range pots

Add me on skype - worthytb.

is the defence required? or is it possible with 45 def

I think someone tried the bot with 1 defense and it may have worked. It will most likely succeed if your other stats make up for the low def. But if your mage and range are low 80s then you'll probably have a low K/D ratio.

The rares mainly such as blowpipe at like 5m, serp visage at like 600k and magic fang at like 850k. Blowpipe was like 15m, serp visage at like 2.5m+ and magic fang at like 3m+ only around 1-2months ago. Due to so many people legit people killing it as it's still better money on average than any boss and it's easily accessible (you don't need to make a team etc) and people botting it with private scripts.

Saying that, most of the profit now comes from the normal drops. Scales use to be 75gp but are now over 150gp each and zulrah drops like an average of 200 of them per drop, that's a 15k average increase on scales alone. Then drops such as d bones, raw sharks, rune ores, addy bars, battlestaffs will never drop below a certain amount due to their alch price. In turn this will always make zulrah profitable.

These have been crashing for months already haha.

Update v1.06

- Fixed retrieving cape bug

- If poisoned and out of pots but you left the island, it will run to the bank to get another pot asap

- Added failsafe for withdrawing unnecessary items from bank

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

Add me on skype - worthytb.

my bad. bot errors due to user error. I restarted bot with inventory not setup and just mage gear equipped, after bot withdrew items etc. it went through 5 runs flawlessly before i stopped to do something else.

Previous errors (stuck in teleport/won't leave shrine) were because i started bot with everything ready to go at clw.

Congratz on the great release  @Worthy

getting it soon, not atm bcs mod weath is prob focused on zulrah bots.

Meh, haven't gotten banned myself.

@daxmagex has been running the script for ~120 hours so far as well

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

would it be possible to change camera movement using arrowkeys to using the middle mouse button? would, i think, be a lot faster and help speed up kills

It uses key movement when fighting zulrah so the mouse can be optimized for eating, praying, and switiching. Also with this, both actions can be triggered simultaneously.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Downloaded out of curiosity. Haven't been able to run yet, sits on "Waiting for GUI settings" endlessly, first time I ran it it teleported to Zul-andra then froze saying "Teleporting to island" just a heads up.

EDIT: There was a socket exception error, I think I may have accidently declined one of your requests for access dialogues.

BTW quick QOL fix if possible, Your GUI appears on top of them, and you can't move it while they are up haha. Not a huge deal if you just "Accept Always" and don't have to bother with them again though I guess.

EDIT 2: Cleared all of my permissions and re-ran the script, made 100% sure to "Accept Always" all of them. Still same issue "Waiting for GUI settings" so I guess it is a script issue and not just me missclicking ha. Let me know when you figure it out I'll be back in a bit.

Edited by diy

I'm Back :)

Downloaded out of curiosity. Haven't been able to run yet, sits on "Waiting for GUI settings" endlessly, first time I ran it it teleported to Zul-andra then froze saying "Teleporting to island" just a heads up.

EDIT: There was a socket exception error, I think I may have accidently declined one of your requests for access dialogues.

BTW quick QOL fix if possible, Your GUI appears on top of them, and you can't move it while they are up haha. Not a huge deal if you just "Accept Always" and don't have to bother with them again though I guess.

EDIT 2: Cleared all of my permissions and re-ran the script, made 100% sure to "Accept Always" all of them. Still same issue "Waiting for GUI settings" so I guess it is a script issue and not just me missclicking ha. Let me know when you figure it out I'll be back in a bit.

Add me on skype and I'll teamview you.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

I have almost 3 hour run time at the moment. Everything works flawlessly for me.

Add me on skype and I'll teamview you.

Added

One small tip to users: Don't use "Let ABCL decide" for eating until worthy changes it a bit. (It will often not eat when fighting the "mage" stage and in the mid-high 30s of HP, one 40 and you're gone)

Have a few small tips for you too Worthy when you're on skype, nothing too major though. Looks pretty good overall, but there are a few logic changes that can speed kills up a bit if you're interested.

Edited by diy

I'm Back :)