|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Worthy

Added

One small tip to users: Don't use "Let ABCL decide" for eating until worthy changes it a bit. (It will often not eat when fighting the "mage" stage and in the mid-high 30s of HP, one 40 and you're gone)

Have a few small tips for you too Worthy when you're on skype, nothing too major though. Looks pretty good overall, but there are a few logic changes that can speed kills up a bit if you're interested.

Reading is fun.

RcpcUge.png

You do realize ABCL is built into TRiBot and cannot be changed, right?

Also

pSnLFjF.png

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

Reading is fun.

RcpcUge.png

You do realize ABCL is built into TRiBot and cannot be changed, right?

Also

pSnLFjF.png

You're allowed to modify the values returned to your by ABC if they don't work for the script.

So lets say during the mage stage it's return 30% but it should be 60, you are allowed to increase that number by 30. 

Rb3O9eW.png
12b250bd66.jpg
Assume Staker
Logic Pro
CombatAIO

b65187a0f9.png

8160c463ec.png

What is the max items the bot can switch between mage and range gear?

Recommended up to 4.

But theoretically any amount is possible, just the more the longer it takes to switch.

You're allowed to modify the values returned to your by ABC if they don't work for the script.

So lets say during the mage stage it's return 30% but it should be 60, you are allowed to increase that number by 30. 

The values range tremendously per account, that would only help for some accs.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

I realize this may not be top priority material, but in a future update can we get an option to set up a specific inventory layout for the bot to follow? Most human players can do fast switches only because they have muscle memory of their specific invent layout; the bot puts stuff all over the place as it runs but still switches fast, which isn't very realistic for a human player.

Edit: actually after a few hours of botting the above isn't an issue. 

Another thing though: I've set the mage outfit to use firecape instead of god cape, but on death the bot insists on withdrawing 23k gold from the bank, goes to get items, then puts the gold back. Shouldn't this only be activated when god cape is chosen in equipment?

Edited by droidz123

I am getting an error 11907 after it withdraws the mage set. I just changed to trident would it be that I don't have supplies to recharge it?

Check what that ID is.

if it still doesn't work add me on skype and I will fix it for you.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

I guess we should stop botting completely given Jagex is banning more than a few accounts per day :P

Weath, himself, said he bans 4K accounts tuesday->friday, and mondays 6K

"I decided against the option to go for a trial as I wanted Jagex to have as little information about the bot as possible." - Worthy

which to be honest is the best idea possible for this bot. please don't add a trial

Ran for ~4-6 hours last night without too many issues (It gets stuck occasionally banking trying to find items in the bank though after dying and will just spamclick/move the mouse around, Putting all of my items in the same 1-2 rows of the bank seemed to help a bit though).

Overall, kills zulrah pretty well solid moneymaker.

Unfortunately after running it for only a few hours, my 99 range 95 mage main account was permanently banned this morning. Not sure if it was this script (The account had a 7 day ban back in 2010 that expired, but maybe it was still flagged?) Either way, be careful guys, I was banned pretty damn quick and lost my mained that was pretty much maxed on EOC and pretty high total in 07 as well.

Edited by diy

I'm Back :)

Tried and died, it's a bit slow. :)

Disclaimer on main thread :P

Ran for ~4-6 hours last night without too many issues (It gets stuck occasionally banking trying to find items in the bank though after dying and will just spamclick/move the mouse around, Putting all of my items in the same 1-2 rows of the bank seemed to help a bit though).

Overall, kills zulrah pretty well solid moneymaker.

Unfortunately after running it for only a few hours, my 99 range 95 mage main account was permanently banned this morning. Not sure if it was this script (The account had a 7 day ban back in 2010 that expired, but maybe it was still flagged?) Either way, be careful guys, I was banned pretty damn quick and lost my mained that was pretty much maxed on EOC and pretty high total in 07 as well.

Hm unlucky. Bans can happen due to many reasons.

Fortunately as far as I know, almost all of the other 30 users have the bot going strong. I'll post some long proggies later :)

I'm sure bans will die down as the script is seemingly undetectable by the system but the mods are keeping a close eye on it.

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

@Worthy

The bot goes to sleep randomly as it's running (I'm assuming this might be ABCL?), which is fine when it's banking, equipping, etc.

But when it decides to go to sleep for a couple of seconds during a fight, especially when zulrah is switching phases, it's pretty much instadeath. This accounts for most of the deaths I've had so far.

Could you implement something to avoid the bot from sleeping during fights?

Edited by droidz123