|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Worthy

So if you die at Zulrah with ahrims robes when you reclaim they will be at same durability or?

I'm not sure how they work now. I'll have to do some testing when I get home but I assume they don't degrade fully. If they do degrade fully then the bot will not support it, otherwise it will.

is there a way for the bot to continuously sync its pray flicking to jad phase? sometimes it misses the rhythm when doing the first flick, and just continues on that rhythm until it dies cause it's not praying properly

It does sync with the jad flickering. When jad phase starts it enables an external thread which tracks it.

I assume lag might have skipped a Zulrah animation which through the thread off the rhythm in your case.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

Not surprised that you guys get so many bans, This script makes loads of gp meaning it has high banrate, if it was a private script its a different story but now its public, so stop complaning on bans its meant to be.

Not surprised that you guys get so many bans, This script makes loads of gp meaning it has high banrate, if it was a private script its a different story but now its public, so stop complaning on bans its meant to be.

High risk high reward. I am constantly changing the code trying to throw jagex off their trail. The script has ABCL 10 implemented, and huge antiban coded in. I'm also taking any suggestions you guys want.

I think bans are just higher than normal at the moment because Mod Weath has tweeted that he's camping Zulrah especially. Although, many accs have still run for days without bans, including my own. I'm sure they'll die down in a week or so when weath focuses his attention on other things.

However still almost 1 bil was made on this script :P

Edited by Mute
Leaking

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

actually, back to the lag/jad phase pray flicking, any tips on how to fix lag spikes? I've only noticed it with this script, and I assume it's cause the script is very complex; but I've allocated an 8GB heap and it still has lag spikes, and when it happens during jad phase it's pretty much guaranteed death.

Anyone know where I can buy an account for Zulrah? ;-;-;

Want to view my scripts? Search "Jamie" in the repository!

If you need support, you can join my support discord by clicking the link below or sending me a PM. :)

vDOP8sO.png

actually, back to the lag/jad phase pray flicking, any tips on how to fix lag spikes? I've only noticed it with this script, and I assume it's cause the script is very complex; but I've allocated an 8GB heap and it still has lag spikes, and when it happens during jad phase it's pretty much guaranteed death.

It's not a heap size issue, Jagex's servers or your own internet lagged for a second. 1 or 2 seconds of lag is enough to die in the Jad phase. It happens to legit players too.

fatdoobie2.png

It's not a heap size issue, Jagex's servers or your own internet lagged for a second. 1 or 2 seconds of lag is enough to die in the Jad phase. It happens to legit players too.

would agree with you except this doesn't happen if im playing legit on osbuddy :P

also, tried the bot on windows bootcamp and it works much better. maybe it's a mac optimization issue? no clue

would agree with you except this doesn't happen if im playing legit on osbuddy :P

also, tried the bot on windows bootcamp and it works much better. maybe it's a mac optimization issue? no clue

hmm, sounds like a tribot issue. i run it on linux and I experience the same problems you talk about. I'll try it on my windows pc and see if the problem persists

fatdoobie2.png

how to setup the range i got blow pipe everything i need but it wont use range when im fighting please help? just bought ur script

Did you set range gear?

Also, could you add food support for cheese potato's, same as monkfish but cheaper.

Did you set range gear?

Also, could you add food support for cheese potato's, same as monkfish but cheaper.

yes i did in the view thingy but it doesnt range it all strange

@Worthy

A lot of reports of bans I'm training an account right now for this and am more than happy to buy for 30$, but due to these reports

of bans I'm wary of spending $30 for a script I may be banned with, with in a few hours.

you should offer a week for like 15$, so people minimize lose.

@Worthy

A lot of reports of bans I'm training an account right now for this and am more than happy to buy for 30$, but due to these reports

of bans I'm wary of spending $30 for a script I may be banned with, with in a few hours.

you should offer a week for like 15$, so people minimize lose.

Worthy showed me that it's impossible to sell 1 week auths.

If you bot only about 2 hours a day you won't get banned I guess. I use it for only about 2 hours a day (and do a bit legit) just to be safe.. I know its not the purpose of botting but its being watched...

Worthy showed me that it's impossible to sell 1 week auths.

If you bot only about 2 hours a day you won't get banned I guess. I use it for only about 2 hours a day (and do a bit legit) just to be safe.. I know its not the purpose of botting but its being watched...

Just curious why is impossible to sell one week auths?

It will help Jagex?

If that's the case then they don't need much help if these ban reports are to go by.

Just curious why is impossible to sell one week auths?

It will help Jagex?

If that's the case then they don't need much help if these ban reports are to go by.

The repo does not allow one week auths.

Additionally, people don't post on the thread unless they get banned, so following the thread may be misleading.

I'm sure bans will die down as Mod Weath strays his attention from zulrah and decrease even more once the script is runnable on the new TRiBot LG.

edit: @Main thread will change the camera movement to mouse wheel. May lower bans.

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

The repo does not allow one week auths.

Additionally, people don't post on the thread unless they get banned, so following the thread may be misleading.

I'm sure bans will die down as Mod Weath strays his attention from zulrah and decrease even more once the script is runnable on the new TRiBot LG.

edit: @Main thread will change the camera movement to mouse wheel. May lower bans.

SO it doesn't work with LG?

Thats 3 or 4 reports of bans out of 20 users imo that's a high percentage.

You don't get it. Only people who got banned feel the need to post on this thread (not all, of course). that's a wrong representations of the whole population.

It does. Read the main thread and read what I'm saying. Trilez is rewriting lg to be faster. Right now it works but it's just too slow to funation well.

And there are around 35 users but a few users have bought multiple auths. There are many bans all over runescape. People feel the need to post all of their bans here as their accounts are probably more valuable than other accounts they wouldn't care about.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services: