|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Worthy

@Worthy

The bot goes to sleep randomly as it's running (I'm assuming this might be ABCL?), which is fine when it's banking, equipping, etc.

But when it decides to go to sleep for a couple of seconds during a fight, especially when zulrah is switching phases, it's pretty much instadeath. This accounts for most of the deaths I've had so far.

Could you implement something to avoid the bot from sleeping during fights?

I know. This is TRiBot AI antiban kicking in. I have it to be turned off in the script while fighting zulrah, but @TRiLeZ needs to manually authorize the ability to turn this off for it to work.

So sometimes the bot will randomly die while it checks the ignore list for 10 secs.

Anyway, I've messaged TRiLeZ about this and will post on the thread when he grants authorization to turn the AI antiban off :)

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

Forget who suggested it, but next update will include the ability to customize the inventory setup!

If anyone has anymore antiban suggestions, please PM me them :) (skype or tribot preferred).

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Forget who suggested it, but next update will include the ability to customize the inventory setup!

If anyone has anymore antiban suggestions, please PM me them :) (skype or tribot preferred).

Not antiban but vengeance support i guess

Couple of things:

- Is it necessary to start with everything equipped? I just watched it take 1 ring of recoil into the shrine, which will probably end up in my death towards the end.

- When Zulrah is blue and in Jad phase, it doesn't predict the prayers, it only prays mage. When green zulrah jad phase comes up it does much better, but has died anyway.

- Bank scrolling is doing really bad, it scrolls until a tip of the item it wants to withdraw is visible, and then can't click it and starts spamming.

EDIT:

- 3 straight deaths, it's totally ignoring jad phase when Zulrah is blue, and only brings in 1 recoil, which breaks at around 100-200 hp left on Zulrah, and I get combo'd out.

Edited by iNicki

iNicki.png

iNicki.png

inicki.png

Couple of things:

- Is it necessary to start with everything equipped? I just watched it take 1 ring of recoil into the shrine, which will probably end up in my death towards the end.

- When Zulrah is blue and in Jad phase, it doesn't predict the prayers, it only prays mage. When green zulrah jad phase comes up it does much better, but has died anyway.

- Bank scrolling is doing really bad, it scrolls until a tip of the item it wants to withdraw is visible, and then can't click it and starts spamming.

1) If you start at the clan wars bank with nothing equipped, it will withdraw and equip all your armor for you. You also have a ring of recoil equipped, and the bot takes a 2nd one in the inventory. These two rings will guaranteed last the entire fight.

2) When zulrah is in the blue phase it is impossible to switch in time for the random range attacks, so it prays for the majority of attacks - magic. And even if you could switch in time, there would be no way to detect if a range projectile was shot because currently the tribot API does not have NPC projectiles hooked.

3) This is completely TRiBot banking. That scrolling issue is also a known bug in the API (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/49762-bankingwithdraw/), amd we are just waiting for trilez to fix. For a temporary fix you can just put all the items the bot will need in the top row of the bank.

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

can eating take priority over movement? bot misclicked melee phase, moved instead of attack, got stunned, and at 20 hp decided to spam click minimap instead of eating up.

Would the bot be able to recognize that the player is stunned, and perform other actions for the duration instead of movement?

Edited by droidz123

can eating take priority over movement? bot misclicked melee phase, moved instead of attack, got stunned, and at 20 hp decided to spam click minimap instead of eating up.

Would the bot be able to recognize that the player is stunned, and perform other actions for the duration instead of movement?

I've coded movement to take priority over eating so it dodges poison gas. Although it should start eating the second it clicks on the minimap.

But yeah I can change it to eat while stunned instead of moving in that special case.

Also

TRiLeZ is in the process of re-writing LG to C++. He's posted a thread in which this new LG is sped up to be ~6x faster than the old.

So when this is released, this script will be able to function much better than its current state while running in LG.

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

I've coded movement to take priority over eating so it dodges poison gas. Although it should start eating the second it clicks on the minimap.

But yeah I can change it to eat while stunned instead of moving in that special case.

Also

TRiLeZ is in the process of re-writing LG to C++. He's posted a thread in which this new LG is sped up to be ~6x faster than the old.

So when this is released, this script will be able to function much better than its current state while running in LG.

Actually, that post was about creating a whole new bot in C++. Though, I still plan on making a C++ enhancement to LG to make it faster.

I am retired from TRiBot. @Encoded and @Nullable are my replacements. Thank you 🙂

EDIT:

- 3 straight deaths, it's totally ignoring jad phase when Zulrah is blue, and only brings in 1 recoil, which breaks at around 100-200 hp left on Zulrah, and I get combo'd out.

The blue phase isn't a prayer swapping phase, you just pray mage and hope for the best. I've been dying a fair few times to that phase as well

fatdoobie2.png

Actually, that post was about creating a whole new bot in C++. Though, I still plan on making a C++ enhancement to LG to make it faster.

My mistake. The thread you posted just said native Java Looking Glass and C++ on the bottom :/ .

Also while you're here, a few users on the thread have reported the bot dying because of the built-in TRiBot AI antiban actions.

Could you grant the script permission to disable those (I've pmed you about it too)? In the code it only deactivates them while fighting Zulrah. It would be more human-like as no human would really check their quests/friends tab for 5-10 seconds while in a boss battle fight.

The blue phase isn't a prayer swapping phase, you just pray mage and hope for the best. I've been dying a fair few times to that phase as well

To decrease the change of being combo womboed and dying from the blue phase, bring cooked karambwans. Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

To decrease the change of being combo womboed and dying from the blue phase, bring cooked karambwans.

Yeah I usually bring 4, but sometimes like if we get combo'd twice in short succession (eg get hit for a 35-18-8, script eats a shark and karam, then we get hit for another 35-12 or something) it will be a lot slower to respond to the second combo, and I find that is a common way that I was dying.

fatdoobie2.png

Yeah I usually bring 4, but sometimes like if we get combo'd twice in short succession (eg get hit for a 35-18-8, script eats a shark and karam, then we get hit for another 35-12 or something) it will be a lot slower to respond to the second combo, and I find that is a common way that I was dying.

There is a game tick delay. You can only eat so fast.

A normal player would probably die in this unlucky circumstance as well.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

There is a game tick delay. You can only eat so fast.

A normal player would probably die in this unlucky circumstance as well.

Fair enough, I guess I was really unlucky cause it happened a few times. Could have also been the shitty servers or DDOS attacks as well I guess.

On the bright side, gotta love them tanzanite fang drops...

ALTUBhC.png

And, @TRiLeZ, please allow Worthy to disable ABCL during the actual fight....

LQzTweC.png

Edited by fatdoobie2

fatdoobie2.png

Update v1.07

- When equipping items, the bot will prioritize items closest to the cursor

- Bot will stop if received a pet

- If stunned, the player will not spam click the next destination

- The optimal position for RED pattern phase 9 has been moved so the bot will no longer stand in poison clouds

- Fixed a bug while retrieving god capes

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Update v1.07

- When equipping items, the bot will prioritize items closest to the cursor

- Bot will stop if received a pet

- If stunned, the player will not spam click the next destination

- The optimal position for RED pattern phase 9 has been moved so the bot will no longer stand in poison clouds

- Fixed a bug while retrieving god capes

thanks! great fixes

fatdoobie2.png

Update v1.08

- Removed God cape retrieval as in the new RS update you no longer need to get it back from Perdu

Also, because of this new RS update, I will add barrows support in a future update.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Also while you're here, a few users on the thread have reported the bot dying because of the built-in TRiBot AI antiban actions.

Set<Thread> threadSet = Thread.getAllStackTraces().keySet();	        for (Thread s : threadSet) {	            if(s.getName().toLowerCase().contains("anti")) {	            	println("Stopped thread: " + s.getName());	            	disabledAntiban = true;	            	antiban = s;	            	s.interrupt();	                s.stop();				}	            if(s.getName().toLowerCase().contains("fatigue")) {	            	println("Stopped thread: " + s.getName());	            	disabledFatigue = true;	            	fatigue = s;	            	s.interrupt();	                s.stop();				}			}

You're welcome :P

Update v1.08

- Removed God cape retrieval as in the new RS update you no longer need to get it back from Perdu

Also, because of this new RS update, I will add barrows support in a future update.

So if you die at Zulrah with ahrims robes when you reclaim they will be at same durability or? 

is there a way for the bot to continuously sync its pray flicking to jad phase? sometimes it misses the rhythm when doing the first flick, and just continues on that rhythm until it dies cause it's not praying properly

Edited by droidz123