|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Worthy

Is it me or did it go from almost 1 Bill to 10 Bill?

Whoops. This is why I write my code in Java and not PHP. The tables in the database are accurate it's just displayimg the number off by 1 decimal place. Will fix.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

No offence but I think it's quite disgusting how you remove all the ban posts for this type of script.

Zulrah accounts aren't easy to make and people who are wondering what the ban rate is like won't be able to find out due to you deleting all the ban related posts. If no one sees any ban posts they would naturally think this would be low banrate due to it being a new script and all but it's not. The ban posts I've seen, even if you have around 40 users is still quite a high ratio. They pretty much lose an account which for a normal player would take a good 2 weeks of average game time to make and probably just break even if you include the gp to train the skills etc.

I know botting has risks but not where people buy a script with such high reqs and with such a banrate atm I think isn't worth the risk imo.

At least allow some insight of what bans are like for this script since lets be honest. No one looks at that 'official ban thread'. 

I'm not here to say this script is rubbish and try and reduce your sales but tribot users deserve to see these ban posts. There's probably over 10 ban related posts that have been deleted. Just imagine if you yourself spent gp and more importantly time to create a zulrah account for 1-2 weeks. Then you purchase the script for 30usd and get banned after a few hours. Wouldn't feel good at all.

I don't delete them. I'm not a moderator and I do not have the power to do so.

Bans are meant to be posted on the official ban thread https://tribot.org/forums/topic/34851-the-official-banned-thread-all-ban-discussion-goes-here/ as to not clutter the thread with useless information.

Read that thread before spewing ignorance.

If people would like to know about the ban rate of the script, then just click that link and search for the script. This applies for every script.

If you have problem with this, complain to the administration.

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

I wrote positive feedback and mentioned why I think i was banned and it was still deleted. You damn well know people won't browse the general ban thread before buying this script.

He's already said that he doesn't nor can he remove the posts, Tribot staff want all ban related posts to go on the official thread, I'm not sure why this is such a hard concept. It's not his fault that people don't want to review that thread.

It's just sitting there and "wearing optimal gear" and not hitting Zulrah sometimes and others it gets stuck in an infinite clan portal and duel arena tele loop.

You set up the inventory wrong. Deposit your inventory once and let the bot set it up itself once. If that doesn't fix it, add me on skype worthytb and I'll fix it.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

A major issue I have, which gets me killed often, is that it randomly turns prayer off. This is on the regular client since LG isn't great with the script due to lag.

Prayer is supposed to turn off with the red phase only.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Script endlessly runs to the portal and teleporting back with RoD when everything is set up how it was earlier, which then it was fine. This and tribot banking API along with other stuff.. it'll be a miracle if I can login come monday morning.

Script endlessly runs to the portal and teleporting back with RoD when everything is set up how it was earlier, which then it was fine. This and tribot banking API along with other stuff.. it'll be a miracle if I can login come monday morning.

A fix for me is to bank everything and un-equip all items, and let the script set itself up. The bug has never happened if I just leave the script running, it only happens to me after I manually interfere in some way.

fatdoobie2.png

:cool: love this script, only downside to it is the built-in antiban.. any tip on how fast the cursor should be? I am using around 90, but that is sometimes too slow to react. 

Will manually kill the antiban thread if @TRiLeZ doesn't allow me to disable it cleanly in a day or so.

I recommend around 115, the default.

Found a pretty big problem. After one death it doesn't withdraw a full inv of food leading to a chain amount of deaths a row

Can you show me this on teamviewer? Add me on skype, worthytb.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

What are the ban rates like with this bot? I'm currently investing in making 5 accounts zulrah ready in hopes to start a farm.

Since the update pushed about a day ago been getting less bans than before.

Just try it on one account for 2 weeks and judge for yourself. If they seem too high for you then invest the accounts in another farm.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

At what stats might you expect certain gp/hr rates? i.e. how much will 80 magic / 80 range / 80 def yield, 90 magic/ 90 range/ 80 def? Also, have you considered increasing the instances. I am interested in running this bot on several accounts, but I wont be using your script If I have to pay $50 / month/ account. 

At what stats might you expect certain gp/hr rates? i.e. how much will 80 magic / 80 range / 80 def yield, 90 magic/ 90 range/ 80 def? Also, have you considered increasing the instances. I am interested in running this bot on several accounts, but I wont be using your script If I have to pay $50 / month/ account. 

Higher magic will definitely boost the profit the most, as 3 out of 4 phases (including JAD) all use the magic set to attack.

And no, I have not, as in a month you can make hundreds.

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Higher magic will definitely boost the profit the most, as 3 out of 4 phases (including JAD) all use the magic set to attack.

And no, I have not, as in a month you can make hundreds.

You can, but you won't :P Its impossible with current bot busting system

The pricing is not worth it. Since method has such a high barrier to entry with the requirements. The most i'll bot / account is 5 hours a day with breaks. By the end of the month, maybe sooner, I'll have 5 accounts with stats to do this. I am not willing to pay $250 a month for this scirpt. I'm sure for $500-1000, give or take, I can have this script privately developed, which would be more cost affective. 

Edited by yganni

The pricing is not worth it. Since method has such a high barrier to entry with the requirements. The most i'll bot / account is 5 hours a day with breaks. By the end of the month, maybe sooner, I'll have 5 accounts with stats to do this. I am not willing to pay $250 a month for this scirpt. I'm sure for $500-1000, give or take, I can have this script privately developed, which would be more cost affective. 

then have it privately developed