|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Worthy

lot of deaths also 2 day:S overall good scriptur8m8.png

Depends on your stats. You should be averaging much higher with this script.

Read the thread for recommended item setup.

Users usually have unnecessary deaths because they don't use karambwans, have a low magic level, swap > 4 items, or have bad gear.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

The pricing is not worth it. Since method has such a high barrier to entry with the requirements. The most i'll bot / account is 5 hours a day with breaks. By the end of the month, maybe sooner, I'll have 5 accounts with stats to do this. I am not willing to pay $250 a month for this scirpt. I'm sure for $500-1000, give or take, I can have this script privately developed, which would be more cost affective.

Stop begging for more instances, it's fine the way it is

vho835.png

vho835.png

What's optimal gear for your script?

There's a good gear setup on this reddit post:

http://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/2uc5w5/osrs_in_depthstep_by_step_written_zulrah_guide/

Ignore the barrows for now, as it is still being added.

_________

Hiscores system back online!

3gyv4Po.png

http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahSlayer/hiscores.php

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Stop begging for more instances, it's fine the way it is

Begging? I presented my issue with the instance count of this script literally once and gave a detailed breakdown why I have that issue. How can that constitute as begging? The current instance count appeals to people who use tribot casually on their mains. I'm interested in farming Zulrah and it's not fine.

Edited by yganni

I'm curious. How much mage / range xp/hr do you get? 

Not much, I'm getting ~10k exp ish in both if that really. Also with the whole instance thing, the high cost also helps prevent mass farming or the prices would really crash. 

Not much, I'm getting ~10k exp ish in both if that really. Also with the whole instance thing, the high cost also helps prevent mass farming or the prices would really crash. 

True but the cat is already out the bag. With Worthy releasing this script, there will be more Zulrah scripts made and competition will force down the price. It's just a matter of time. 

True but the cat is already out the bag. With Worthy releasing this script, there will be more Zulrah scripts made and competition will force down the price. It's just a matter of time. 

There already is other Zulrah scripts, this isn't the first.

iNicki.png

iNicki.png

inicki.png

How does breaking work with this script? Does it wait till after the kill to break? What if you die and then it decides to break, can you still go and get your items?

I am also curious. I tested a break profile to start 1 minute after the script does (so it would trigger while we are in a fight) and the debug said "Break handler: taking a break for ....", but the script continued like nothing had happened.

edit: To clarify, obviously it should continue the fight and not to try to log out, but after the fight (while the break should still be going, I set it for a 20 minute break) it just continued and never took the break.

Edited by fatdoobie2

fatdoobie2.png

How does breaking work with this script? Does it wait till after the kill to break? What if you die and then it decides to break, can you still go and get your items?

Oh I totally forgot about these. I will code breaks to wait for the bot to finish its current battle then log out.

so im not even worth a reply?

And if you are referring to your refund post, sorry I am not giving you one.

It seems like the latest update pushed has significantly decreased bans. I'm just glad people can use the script I had in development for a long time. Barrows support and quick prayers are next on the list stay tuned everyone!

oh shit the high scores are real! I'm coming for you guys 8^)

:)

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

using acc 85 def 94 mage 95 range but still the acc is not worth my 30 dollar yet it dies alot in jet phase cause it fails the rhytm of switching and doesnt eat while failing at the switches  thats really the main problem tho if u can look at my highscore i got 130 kills 50 deaths or something wich is way to much for the price of ur script please fix it and make it worth my money :(

using acc 85 def 94 mage 95 range but still the acc is not worth my 30 dollar yet it dies alot in jet phase cause it fails the rhytm of switching and doesnt eat while failing at the switches  thats really the main problem tho if u can look at my highscore i got 130 kills 50 deaths or something wich is way to much for the price of ur script please fix it and make it worth my money :(

Looking glass?