|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

Worthy

Like trilez said, looking glass doesn't provide any more protection against being detected than the regular client so stop blaming your deaths on the script because you're using LG

vho835.png

vho835.png

Like trilez said, looking glass doesn't provide any more protection against being detected than the regular client so stop blaming your deaths on the script because you're using LG

You're wrong. LG is slower than the normal client. Stop being a dumbass.

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework
Save and Load GUI Settings

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:
Private Scripting Service

amazing script i must say..

few problems i found while baby sitting it

when the mage spawns south it runs through all the smoke and sometimes forgets to switch pray in time with a mage attack and the cloud hitting you been extremely close to dieing on several occasions

with tabs in the bank say if theres a one dose on the edge of it it will click the bank interface completely making it look bot like..

over all amazing script 

broski949494.png

Can you let us know when your banned? Thanks :)

Well.  It's been a month since I took that screenshot.  

And it is implied on TriBot that when your account gets banned you let the world know.  So no need to ask.

Well.  It's been a month since I took that screenshot.  

And it is implied on TriBot that when your account gets banned you let the world know.  So no need to ask.

I dont think this zulrah bot has been released for 2 weeks yet let alone a month?

H22A4.png

I dont think this zulrah bot has been released for 2 weeks yet let alone a month?

Regardless, since the latest update, haven't had any bans reported in about 3-4 days (since it was pushed).

Randomization seems to have improved the ban rate tremendously.

edit: Will be working on some updates tomorrow again most likely

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Ah this makes sense.  You missed the joke - it was not his script.  Paint is completely different.  I was hoping it would be more obvious.

never seen this happen before, any thoughts?

cdc0c7e9f9f0f198dd2115c2d62f1479.png

Also, when banking say if there is a (1) dose anti venom in the invent it wont withdraw a second potion.

If it is normal anti-venom it will withdraw 2 pots always.

If it is anti-venom+ it will just withdraw 1 pot (any dosage) because 1 sip grants immunity for up to 5 minutes. And no fight should last longer than that.

amazing script i must say..

few problems i found while baby sitting it

when the mage spawns south it runs through all the smoke and sometimes forgets to switch pray in time with a mage attack and the cloud hitting you been extremely close to dieing on several occasions

with tabs in the bank say if theres a one dose on the edge of it it will click the bank interface completely making it look bot like..

over all amazing script 

Can you tell me which pattern and what phase it was? Also check the phasecount # on the GUI (this is what phase number zulrah is in during the current pattern).

Updated 1.1

- Will now use the lowest charge dueling rings first

- Camera angles adjusted

- Break supported added and highly recommended

- Added some failsafes for recharging items

edit: Also TRiLeZ has stated that he's fixed the bank scrolling issue.

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

If it is normal anti-venom it will withdraw 2 pots always.

If it is anti-venom+ it will just withdraw 1 pot (any dosage) because 1 sip grants immunity for up to 5 minutes. And no fight should last longer than that.

Can you tell me which pattern and what phase it was? Also check the phasecount # on the GUI (this is what phase number zulrah is in during the current pattern).

Updated 1.1

- Will now use the lowest charge dueling rings first

- Camera angles adjusted

- Break supported added and highly recommended

- Added some failsafes for recharging items

edit: Also TRiLeZ has stated that he's fixed the bank scrolling issue.

Thanks!

Will barrows support be in the next update?

Edited by H22A4

H22A4.png

Thanks!

Will barrows support be in the next update?

Most likely.

I'm going to add a few more additional antiban actions, like right click on Zulrah and then run for a bit and click the option in the menu that was already open as well.

Edited by Worthy

leqM2Qg.png

huHtq5z.png
Xq1Z9qY.pngV2VSPvh.png
r6Fhkhv.pngVoKubIA.png

Tutorials:
Node Framework

Discord:
worthy#2076

Services:

Most likely.

I'm going to add a few more additional antiban actions, like right click on Zulrah and then run for a bit and click the option in the menu that was already open as well.

Like what I do when personally killing Zulrah so I don't misclick, I click the map to my desired spot then right click Zulrah and hover the attack option until I arrive to my spot.

iNicki.png

iNicki.png

inicki.png

If only it was that easy :-/

Lool only idiots think lg is not working.. I get say to 100% that lg is 100% worth it if you not runing many accounts for gold farm or so but if you are botting one account lg is 100% worth it.

Edited by elaatl

It doesn't really matter. I have someone working on a promo video anyway.

Well, if you say so :P

Pattern: Blue, Phase: 2 (green)

If we take a lot of damage in the first blue phase, the script prioritizes eating over switching pray when green phase starts.

edit: Also, could you prioritize karambwan / food over the blowpipe special if we below our designated eating threshold? Not sure if you have this logic already in place but I was just on 40hp and the script went for blowpipe special instead of eating, sure enough I land a 0 and Zulrah lands a 40 on me haha.

Edited by fatdoobie2

fatdoobie2.png

Just got banned, never ran for over 2 hours at a time and babysat it for every hour, rip :/

[center][url=https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1362/]sweetstuff.png

Lg or normal client?

Edited by Nukem